close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

10 worst evils/ills/bad things in the world today?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by AC37, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Altaris

Altaris

1. Religion
    2. Politicians
    3. Religion
    4. Politicians
    5. Religion
    6. Politicians
    7. Religion
    8. Politicians
    9. Religion
    10. Politicians

2. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Ha! 2 women having sex is the highlight of the party.

3. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

Obama
    Michael Bloomberg
    Michael Moore
    Hillary Clinton
    Bill Clinton
    Nancy Pelosi
    Kanye West
    Jersey Shore cast
    kardashian sisters
    Nickelback

4. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

TBO
    tous
    WhiskeySix
    NeverMore
    VR
    emt1581
    Glockdude1
    Atlas
    G33
    MrsVR

5. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy CLM

Best post, evah!:rofl:

ETA: I would move the bottom one to the top, i.e., no 1 position.:tongueout:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  6. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Okay, so start with oppressing freedom of religious expression of all the Americans that disagree with you or your group, then be sure to next oppress the rights of all the American parents that disagree with you or your group, and finally, validate and normalize the majority of deviate and unhealthy behavior coming from a tangent population of the subject/topic group by insisting it cannot be discussed in a negative tone by those Americans that disagree with or find repulsive the same said behavior.

Yeah, this is fair :upeyes:, but I'll play just the same...

Marriage is a wholly, completely, irrevocably and genuine BIBLICAL construct. My question for you is how does Congress legally usurp the authority of the Holy Bible from hundreds of millions of Christians or those professing faith in the Holy Bible?

The militant homosexuals are clever, I'll give 'em that much, but they are also transparent in their hypocritical stratagems. You do of course realize that the homosexuals cannot hold others to a standard they are not willing to hold themselves to without their being an OBVIOUS backlash from clear thinking Americans once the obvious hypocrisy is realized don't you harlenm? This has what has happened on this marriage issue with respect to the militant homosexuals.

In fact, once one will use his/her brain in order to get past the incessant droll of emotional segues and over used hyper-emotionalism coming from the homosexual agenda, which is being utilized used to cloud, obscure, or keep one's eyes off the blatant hypocrisy of their so termed tolerance, then one is able to clearly rationalize this entire issue of marriage between a man and woman as being a foundational, yet sans political, religious worldview. Simply put, Congress has no right to legislate against the biblical doctrine(s) of American Christians.

Hey, I know, why not allow homosexuals to force Congress to create a 10 day week? First, it is not Congress' job to take authority over such matters. Second, Congress has zero right to mandate a 10 day week on those Americans who religious tenets and doctrines clearly prescribe a 7 day week, which this belief is based on their core, biblically derived religious doctrines.

7. Peace Warrior

:rofl:

G33 might get upset you placed her so low in the count.

8. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Oppressing one's religious views by letting gays marry? :rofl:

News flash, there's more than one religion, with different views on marriage. Religions evolve/change, and new religions are created every year. That's the beauty of "freedom of religion". Just because the religion you advocate is full of bigotry, doesn't mean the next person's is as well.

There's plenty of behavior humans have that are not healthy, do you want to regulate/prohibit mc donald's too? What about the liquor store? Buying liquor, and consuming it is an unhealthy habit conducted by consenting adults that agree to pay xyz price for that product, only in turn to kill their liver cells.

It's funny you say religion is being oppressed if the gays can marry. The only oppression I see someone advocating is the religious zealots, or as glock20 said, zealots in general.

[​IMG]

9. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Why do liberals think we have to take care of everybody?

10. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Good point. I guess I am only 50 per cent opposed to homo sex. :supergrin:

11. OctoberRust

Not sure, why don't you ask a liberal?

How is allowing homosexuals to marry, and selling pot while taxing it at the same rate as everything else going to harm the country?

It seems every time you post, it's filled with mostly emotion, and little to no logic.

12. OctoberRust

Ah! So if YOU don't like it, other shouldn't be allowed to do it.

You're sounding more and more liberal as each post goes.

I hope you don't ever stop liking guns. I'd hate to see how hard you'd try to come down on the 2nd amendment and regulating people's right to keep and bear arms.

Hypocritical closet liberals like yourself are hilarious.

13. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

You can't put Reds to the top:crying:

14. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

:upeyes:

So prior to the christian bible, the very concept of marriage didn't exist anywhere in the world?

Hmmmmm, sounds legit.

15. Peace Warrior

Are you honestly so imbecilic, or maybe so ignorant of facts that you have to falsely characterize what people state in order to make your opinion seem at least half-witted? Or, do you always change what people say to suit your hyper-emotionally based agenda?

Let review, but honestly this time: I stated that "Marriage is a wholly, completely, irrevocably and genuine BIBLICAL construct." Do you have anything factual, historic or modern, that would controvert this claim? I then asked, somewhat rhetorically, "[H]ow does Congress legally usurp the authority of the Holy Bible from hundreds of millions of Christians or those professing faith in the Holy Bible?" I then later answered the rhetorical question, "Congress has no right to legislate against the biblical doctrine(s) of American Christians."

Do you not think the above assertion about Congress is true? Specifically, "Congress has no right to legislate against the biblical doctrine(s) of American Christians." (No double talk or excuses, OctoberRust, just a simple yes or no answer.)

As far as oppressing one's views, homosexuals can marry today, my point is and has been, Congress has no right to legislate for such a marriage. Additionally, a State's House and Senate have no right to legislate for such a marriage.

You see, as I mentioned, "Marriage is a wholly, completely, irrevocably and genuine BIBLICAL construct." (Unless you can show differently...) So understanding, I reiterate, what right does any legislature, federal or State, have when it comes to deciding on Biblical issues or doctrines?
    I am speaking from the perspective of the Holy Bible and Its doctrines. Otherwise known as the Christians' Bible, but I do not believe that Congress has the right to decide on any religious issue. If your individualized religion, or "church" allows and encourages homosexuals to marry, then by all means, go with your religious beliefs and get married; however, do not try to get Congress to legislate against and or politically force your religious beliefs on Christians.

You make some seriously nonsensical and impertinent points. I thought we were discussing the rights of Congress as related to religious beliefs, doctrines, and tenets of American Christians? Would you rather discuss why Congress should not be able to legislate the practices of consumption for Americans?

Your trying to cloud the issue with off topic rhetoric yet again. Stay in your lane or pull over and park it. :upeyes: Sheesh...

It's a pity that you cannot formulate a counter point or argument relative to what I actually say, and then subsequently have to falsely restate and characterize my position as a talking point taken from the militant homosexual's agenda.

Simply put, I never said one is being oppressed if homosexuals can marry, I said and am saying that our US Congress and no State legislature has the right to legislate on or concerning foundational marriage values as they are wholly, completely, irrevocably and genuinely all, sans political, BIBLICAL constructs.

How this fact escapes you over and over and over and over... is indicative of how your biases and presuppositions make it impossible for you see outside of your own individualized yet errant construct of reality.

In other words, you obviously have a nice little fantasy world, but your incessant emotionalism over this issue won't cloud the waters for those of us which are free thinking Americans and Patriots.

16. OctoberRust

Depends on which bible.

[​IMG]

17. OctoberRust

Man, that's a lot of stuff you typed. :rofl:

I just caught the end though. The part where you said I live in a fantasy land.

Because someone who believes an epic beard man can arise and come back from the dead and wants you to symbolically eat his flesh and blood is not a fantasy. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

18. Kilrain

Kilrain Señor Member

True, but that's why I specified christian bible. Cool image, BTW.

19. OctoberRust

Still have many different flavors of bibles. They all can't decide who the real original gangster was. :rofl:

I understood your post though, it just opened some room for me to shamelessly post a picture that shows how a like they all really are, even though they claim to be "unique".

20. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

1 fear mongering
    2 religions that push their views on other people
    3 legislation of morality
    4 extremism
    5 climate change
    6 damage to the earth(pollution, over population, over development)
    7 reality television
    8 selfishness
    9 work ethic
    10 over consumption of EVERYTHING