10 pack of PMags shipped - Brownells...Happy Email

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Louisville Glocker, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Does anyone joke if there is a Brownells PMAG order thread for tracking on here? If not someone should start one

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Oops, meant to say does anyone know.....

3. Boxerglocker

Boxerglocker Jacks #1 Fan

I hope that PMAGSwarehouse burns down. It's all BS, one of my local dealers just received a box of 100 3G PMAGS and sold them at $25 (included WA sales tax) he's a FFL dealer, legit and fair. He was very honest that he is making what he needs to make and that is it. At $25 for the newest generation PMAG I didn't complain, bought 4 and thanked him for being a good guy.
  4. Kalmah

Kalmah Supreme Member

I ordered a 10 pack of PMags from Brownells on 12/21, and another on 12/27. Haven't heard a thing about either order.
  5. Just got my 10 pak yesterday. Sold 3 pmags to pay for it.
  6. Cole125

Silver Member

The prices on P mags I am seeing are just crazy.

I am glad I bought over 20 FDE P mags a couple years ago for 12.99 each, turned out to be a better investment than I ever dreamed of.
  7. pnutcar

pnutcar MIZZOU TIGERS!

Ordered Dec 20. Arrived 2/28.

8. wallytoo

wallytoo FA4AA

Yesterday, I received my first box from Brownells, and it contained the 2G Pmags. I only ordered 8. I'm still waiting on the 3 three-packs of G17 mags.

I'm pretty sure that I'm a Brownells customer for life. They didn't cancel, and they didn't gouge. I'll reward that behavior with my dollars.
  9. Quantico Tactical in Lakewood was selling them for the usual $12.95 or so. Limit of 3, and you had to spend $50 on something else before you could get the mags, just so you had some skin in the game. I bought some 40 S&@ for $16.99 per box - enough to get me just over the $50, and then got the 3 PMags. I'm a QT fan now.
  10. :rofl::rofl:
  11. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Still waiting for my 10 pack. Ordered 12/27 :crying:
  12. I'm still waiting for prices to go down so I can get an LE6920, then I'll start shopping around for some PMags. Hopefully places will have them in stock. But my LGS wants $1700, and I'd prefer to find an LE6920 for around $1000 before I pick one up. Hope I don't have to wait too long.
  13. Just got mine in from Brownells, ordered the end of Dec or begining of Jan (can't remember). Just wanted to let people know Brownells is shipping them.
  14. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

I'm too lazy to check my order date again, but think Dec 22 or 23.

Apparently, they messed up in the order of their shipping, but hey, they're shipping them out, and you'll get your product. I see people paying fifty bucks for a mag (they're crazy to do so), so I'm cool with my twelve dollar P mags....

This ten pack gives me more than ten mags per rifle (Colt 6920 and PSA patrol carbine), so I feel ok with that quantity.

Getting stocked up on ammo is the only issue now. I suspect it'll cool down soon, but may be a couple more months. Any leads on 556, folks? Thanks...
  15. My order from Ruger in December just shipped. Supply must be starting to catch up. Can't see paying crazy inflated prices when you can still but them @ $14.95. You just need a little patience.
  16. Just got mine in today. Same 10 pack ordered about 12/20 or so. Good times.

17. Had some .22 AR mags ship, forgot I even ordered them. Now to get that .22 upper.....
  18. Did Brownells charge the credit card at time of order or upon order shipment?