10 pack of PMags shipped - Brownells...Happy Email

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Louisville Glocker, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Title says it all....ordered in December, they just shipped my ten pack ($125). All of the people who paid big bucks for mags were crazy....Never panic buy!

MAGPUL AR-15 30RD PMAG 10 PACK $125.00 1 $125.00

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS: Glock 20 Bar-Sto Barrel New in Package Gun Parts & Accessories Tuesday at 11:39 AM
    Pistol packing preacher The Okie Corral Monday at 9:11 PM
    WTS:LBX chest rig, CASIO dive watch, Oakley ICON backpacks Misc. Non-Gun Stuff Sep 21, 2015
    Persec G26/27 holster + Tommy's Gun Pack $40 shipped Holsters & Related Items Sep 13, 2015
    SOLD. 9mm Walther PPS package deal (WA) Firearms Listings Sep 5, 2015

3. I got the same email yesterday from them, my ten pack for $125 shipped as well.

4. Good for you...and for Brownells!
  5. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

My two have shipped today. I think order date was 12/21.

I don't know why I bought them, but whatever. I'll keep them NIW and hope all my other mags continue to work just fine. :)
  6. Good to hear! I ordered mine on 12/20 from DSG and got them 1/16. I think DSG is up to orders from 12/24 so hopefully only a couple more weeks before I get another 30 :supergrin:
  7. What kind of PMAGs? Gen M2 or M3? Windowed or non-windowed.

A guy with 20 windowed Gen M3s on backorder with Brownell's is dying to know. :)
  8. joeG26er

Millennium Member

mine shipped and it was so long ago I don't even remember ordering them...weird...
  9. joeG26er

Millennium Member

m2 non windowed FYI
  10. Louisville Glocker

Louisville Glocker Urban Redneck

Pretty sure Gen 2, and definitely non-windowed. Their website isn't super clear in distinguishing the different models.

I've used that model a bunch, with no problems.
  11. DreamWeaver88

DreamWeaver88 ...............

My 10 pack ordered on 12/20 shipped on Monday. It'll be here tomorrow.
  12. joeG26er

Millennium Member

strange that the order history is not available at this time? Anyone else?
  13. DreamWeaver88

DreamWeaver88 ...............

I ordered a 10 pack from them on 12/29. Definitely don't need them, but the price was too good to pass up.
  14. Same here, I have a virtually unlimited supply of usgi mags in my area, but at $10 per man, I had to buy some. Then 8 days later I bought 30 more haha Can never have too many mags
  15. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I ordered on 12/21 and still haven't gotten an email while people that ordered in January are STILL getting their mags before people that ordered in December.

Ordered from Mako Group on 1/11 and haven't heard from them either.

Ordered from DSG on 2/2 and patiently waiting.

I've got 50 mags so I'm ok if none of these orders show.
  16. Got mine a week or so ago as well. I refused to overpay, $127 shipped worked for me. Also got another ten pack from another source for $147 shipped. Overpaid a bit for six D&H mags at $15 each but wanted to try them. Got another ten pack on order from DSG but thinking of canceling it.
  17. My box with the ten pack from Brownells arrived today. :cool:
  18. Xxxxx
    #17 DrtyHarry, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  19. #18 triggerjerk, Feb 28, 2013
  20. "PMAGwarehouse.com was created to help Gun enthusiasts purchase these high demand items during these difficult political times." Sure, that's why they're selling $14 mags for $70 something apiece.

Kudos to Brownell's! They could have cancelled every one of those 10 mags for $125 orders and sold the mags for $50 each...but they didn't!
    #19 JohnnyE, Feb 28, 2013
  21. Same here, I called them and they said it is a problem with the website

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire