close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

10/22 Trimags - Special Prices for GT Members!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by trob, Feb 10, 2010.

1. trob

trob 10 rd max

Hey guys, Im offering a very good price for Trimags that is only available to Forum members!

This is the ALL NEW Tri-Mag, that is built to hold 3 of the Ruger 10/22 10-round mags. It holds the mags tightly against the stock and gives shooters secure magazines that don't get in the way like those big, clunky, "quad" and "dual" mag holders. And the best thing about the Tri-mag is that it requires NO gluing and breaks down in about 3 seconds. Also, these are the newest design that don't require a special tool to take apart. The manufacturer switched bolt heads so you can now use a coin, or just twist the bolt with your fingers like I do when im in the field. It requires very little pressure to get a secure fit, and lasts all day!

[​IMG]

The Trimag is a "must have" for the 10/22 and you can find a lot of praise for the little guys on numerous rimfire sites. They normally sell for $10 + $4.50 shipping. I sell them online for a little cheaper than that on Ebay, but for Glock Talk I'm offering:

1 for $12 shipped

2 for $22

3+ for $10/piece shipped ! (3 is $30, 4 is $40 etc etc.)

I am accepting Paypal or Money orders. If you would like to pay by Paypal, to save time messaging back and forth, you can send Payment to tommyrobinson341@hotmail.com in Paypal with a little note explaining what you are buying. If by MO, contact me and I'll get you my address.

** This is for just the connecting piece in the middle, not for the Ruger factory mags. The picture is of the old hex head style. The new ones are slotted for easier use. Here is a link to see how it works : http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/trob500/ANAassemb.gif

Thanks a lot guys! Many of my customers go in with a friend and take advantage of the 3+ price break. Happy Shooting :50cal: .

Please Email me for a faster response at:
    tommyrobinson341@hotmail.com

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. Carolina Drifter

Carolina Drifter CLM

Paypal sent and email sent. :wavey:

3. trob

trob 10 rd max

Thanks Irby. They are leaving today!