Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#19,321 ·
Easy TAZZ, EASY.....settle down a bit & take your meds. The brewing will begin shortly, but we DO need the filtration media. MardiGras is the perfect time to collect for the rest of the year

uncle

Reactions: Tazz10m
#19,322 ·
Meds? This is Washington State... where the governments answer to higher tax revenue is free meds blowing in the breeze.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... the air is sweet and fragrant..................

#19,323 ·
Bet the home-grown beats the taxed stuff ! More organic, don't cha know!
Partially moved into new digs, no longer overlooking the North end of the Lagoon :( but more places to park TARDIS. Auntie is so happy with new kitchen that SHE suggested enlarging the detached garage, so this spring/summer construction will abound.

uncle

#19,324 ·
Sweet! That's exactly what i also need; a detached 4 car garage with a office on the end.

The whole state sponsored drug cartel thing just cracks me up. ALL these people invested HEAVILY into getting it all on and now with Trump... it's all up in the air.

Word from the Constitutional Scholars is that plants that "God" created can't be made illegal because everything that God made is good. But, on the other hand, the things made by man can be made illegal if they are bad.

Of course, now we are all back to arguing good and bad, right and wrong... so... net change? Nada mucho.

Word from the "kids" is that prices in the stores have fallen below the black market... but that maybe that is because the black market has now added delivery service. Rumor has it that they can buy larger quantities from the legal stores, and since there is such a difference in price there is plenty of room for markup on the smaller amounts.

Net effect? The legal market is fueling, supplying, a now even bigger black market.

Now, many of you are saying that none of this makes any real logical sense.

You are absolutely correct... except that when you consider how all the "never Trumpers" are acting the way they are because they are ingesting all this goofy stuff and so are now totally stoned out of their gourds... well... it makes PERFECT sense!

ANYTHING GOES!!! WEEEEEEE!!!!!

See... now you know why the anarchists and the Democrats all like to riot together... they're all smoking the same stuff!

Now... when you consider that if you are poor enough your meds are paid for and so free....... ahhhhh... that's a pretty big incentive to not even get up and try to do anything except find that stupid lighter... again... or call for more and have a new lighter provided with every purchase.

Wait... didn't the tobacco companies get sued for..... ahhh, who cares? Fire up another one!

#19,325 ·
Yeah, somebody cried about EVERY lighter based incentive the tobacco people ever tried. I think their problem was using fuel-fired lighters. If they had used ELECTRIC lighters, the tree-huggers would have been all over it!
They see the "clean" electricity, but overlook the coal smoke & soot that goes into generating the "clean" electricity ! (your Prius pollutes more than my 7.3 Ford Diesel!)

uncle

#19,326 ·
Democrats and their ever more Progressive "Liberal-Overlooking"?

Well, how 'bout we just take a itty bitty look at that, shall we?

From da Wiki:

"Solyndra received a $535 million U.S. Energy Department loan guarantee, the first recipient of a loan guarantee under President Barack Obama's economic stimulus program, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.[16] By 2014 the loan program had wiped out its losses, including a $528 million loss from Solyndra, and was operating in the black.[17] Additionally, Solyndra received a $25.1 million tax break from California's Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority.[18]

Following the bankruptcy, the government was expected to recoup $27 million under the Solyndra restructuring plan, or up to 100% of loaned funds from a $1.5 billion lawsuit filed against Chinese solar-panel makers for alleged price fixing.[2] The outcome of the lawsuits were that: In November 2015 Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd. settled a claim filed by Solyndra for $7.5 million; in April 2016 Trina Solar Ltd. settled a claim filed by Solyndra for $45 million; as of April 2016, Solyndra's suit against Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd. has not yet settled.[19]"

Oh, and the story just goes on and on and on and gets more outrageous as it goes.

Solyndra and others connected get the money from taxpayers, pay themselves a crap load, then give a bunch to Obama's campaign for Pres, then they go bankrupt.

No wonder Obama gave them the money... it's FREE MONEY!!!

OH, NO!!!! LOOK AT TRUMP!!!! NO LOOK!!!! LOOK AT TRUMP!!!! LOOK AT WHAT TRUMP IS DOING NOW!!!! OMG DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT TRUMP JUST DID??? TRUMP IS CAUSING THE SKY TO FALL!!! NO DON'T LOOK UP!!!! LOOK DOWN!!! TRUMP JUST CRAPPED ON YOUR FOOT!!!

Really?

#19,327 ·
#19,328 ·
#19,331 ·
'Best kept secrets' don't exactly compare to 'the worlds seven wonders' but some are close.
How do you know if you don't know the secret?

Seeee... now i've got you WONDERING! HA!

#19,334 ·
Cracks me up; i was chatting on the net with some expert Geo scientist about something he was clueless about... and some "lady" jumped in exclaiming; "NO GEOLOGIST WOULD EVER KEEP SECRETS ABOUT THE CAUSES OF GEOLOGIC DISASTER!!!"

Hahahahahahahahhaa....... sure....... i would... especially if the science community was/is saturated with LEFTISTS.

~:-{D}

#19,335 ·
That was a list of FICTIONAL beers......

"N"Sweat Lager is a Dungeon/Lagoon FACT !

And we have the hung-over Interns to prove it !

uncle albert

#19,336 ·
I thought it said factional. :dunno:

#19,337 ·
Whatareyasmoken MinervaDoe?

#19,338 ·
We don't care..........

as long as he SHARES !!

uncle

#19,339 ·