Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#19,161 ·
September 11th, 1683.
The Battle of Vienna is a battle that took place on 12 September 1683[1][11] after the imperial city of Vienna had been besieged by the Ottoman Empire for two months. The battle was fought by the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation in league with the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (Holy League) against the invading Muslim Ottoman Empire and chiefdoms of the Ottoman Empire, and took place at Kahlenberg Mountain near Vienna. ... it is often seen as a turning point in history, after which "the Ottoman Turks ceased to be a menace to the Christian world".[12] In the ensuing war that lasted until 1698, the Turks lost almost all of Hungary to the Holy Roman Emperor Leopold I.[12]
The Ottomans lost at least 20,000 men during the siege and between 8,000-15,000 during the battle with Sobieski's forces.

#19,162 ·
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

GlockTalk will begin stealing your undies at midnight tonight and then disappear in a puff of smoke if you don't copy & paste this message in the next hour, forward it to everyone in your mailing list, print a hard copy for your grandmother & call your third grade teacher. This is real. I got the message first hand from Elvis who was having lunch with Bigfoot, while riding the Loch Ness monster. It was even on the inside back cover of every tabloid in the grocery store checkout line. Not only will GlockTalk start charging you tomorrow to post threads, but they are also going to bill your credit card for the past 3 years of services. Luckily, each person who copies & pastes this status will receive a FREE Hi-Point in the mail tomorrow. However, if you don't repost this status, GlockTalk code has been set up to automatically set your computer on fire & harm an innocent bunny in the forest as well as destroy all of it’s own Servers, NO MORE GT! It's all true, it was on the news! It's official! GlockTalk users will believe anything their friends copy & paste into their posts...

#19,163 ·
I saw that on the internet so it must be true! In the words of Elvis..."I'm All Shook up!"
I have a Fire Extinguisher :ffighter: for the same reason I have Glock! :2gun: Just incase!

:patriot::eagle:

Reactions: GPutt33
#19,164 ·
I think this is the same person who I.M.'d me on Facebook after he hijacked my brother's account. He told me that he was in London on "a little vac" and somebody had stolen his wallet. Could I Western Union him a little cash? Since my brother hovers on bankruptcy constantly, no "vac" would be little.
What amazed me was how slowly Facebook reacted to shut his account down. YIKES.!!
However, if you don't repost this status, GlockTalk code has been set up to automatically set your computer on fire & harm an innocent bunny in the forest
Not the bunnies.....

#19,165 ·
Some how. Some way...

SamuraiRabbi will understand how to collect an administrative overage from all of this copyright non-copyright MyFace (C Taterhead, inc.) legalese.

Now if I could just figure out his formula, that new G40 might finally find its way home to papa.

#19,166 ·
None the less you are listed as the "Author". When will this dead end be removed?
This ironic gem was posted on page one of this small thread....

"When will this dead end be removed? "

Ca. Jan 2001

#19,167 ·
This ironic gem was posted on page one of this small thread....

"When will this dead end be removed? "

Ca. Jan 2001
Oh, now that I finally understand what an anchor tag is, you point me to this:
<A HREF="http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/Forum22/HTML/000861.html">third schapp!</A>
Which just gives an error message.....
So, it wasn't Wabash, after all.
I hope they don't remove "this dead end." But, I do worry that a thread this large will break on its own. :badpc:

#19,168 ·
I hope they don't remove "this dead end." But, I do worry that a thread this large will break on its own. :badpc:
Well, if it is trying to break on its own, it doesn't seem to be in a big hurry!

How much longer until page 1000?!

#19,169 ·
How much longer until page 1000?!
We've slowed down lately. Maybe we can get it to coincide with the annual lagoon New Years bash. :jumpingjacks:

#19,173 ·
#19,174 ·
I hereby second the motion !!
Uncle has returned, no sign of Geesie, power cells of TARDIS are almost completely depleted, but I made it back home. North end of the Lagoon is still here, TARDIS is in my garage with 230 V 3 phase powering the charging system, with any luck, we might have enough power to intercept S.Claus & have all other systems operational before 12-24-15 !
Good to be back, but will continue search as am able. More later......

uncle

#19,176 ·
with any luck, we might have enough power to intercept S.Claus & have all other systems operational before 12-24-15 !
So, are we going to do the one where we paint Rudolph's nose black, or are we going to replace some kid's present with a block of wood again?

Good to be back, but will continue search as am able. More later......
Good to have you back.

#19,177 ·
Was thinking along the lines of a very large pot of venison chilli, to feed the entire crew at the party.......even the 9mm low-lifes.......er,...."less esteemed members" if you will. Do we have a current status update on the "N"Sweat Lager production ?
We were so far out of touch that we didn't have computer usage, passwords didn't work,system seemed to grind to a halt. I think it's fixed now, we just updated to Windows 10 about 2 weeks ago. We shall see.
We need a committee to study the effects of summer celebrations, how soon can one be formed ?
Decisions & preps to be made, people to notify; Has anybody heard from Tazz since I've been gone ? Is the Penthouse still intact, or has it been turned into cat condo's ?

uncle

#19,178 ·
Looking forward to the Jolly old dude in the red sled! The Christmas bash should be quite the blowout...then ramp up N-Sweat for the New Year's Intro!

See ya'll in the Lagoon soon!

#19,179 ·
Was thinking along the lines of a very large pot of venison chilli, to feed the entire crew at the party....
That sounds really good.
Do we have a current status update on the "N"Sweat Lager production ?
I heard that somebody drank our last batch.
We were so far out of touch that we didn't have computer usage, passwords didn't work,system seemed to grind to a halt. I think it's fixed now, we just updated to Windows 10 about 2 weeks ago. We shall see.
My son had a hard disk failure on his system. It still runs, but it is insanely slow. We're sharing some old laptops right now.
We need a committee to study the effects of summer celebrations, how soon can one be formed ?
Decisions & preps to be made, people to notify; Has anybody heard from Tazz since I've been gone ?
It has been dead around here without you. But, people are chiming in now. You da' man. :bowdown:
Is the Penthouse still intact, or has it been turned into cat condo's ?
Cat condos? Would that include those cat boxes? Yech!
Looking forward to the Jolly old dude in the red sled! The Christmas bash should be quite the blowout...then ramp up N-Sweat for the New Year's Intro!
Would anybody mind if we started a little early? I am in serious need of libations. :beer::cheers::drink:
Bullman said:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004874/
Groot[/URL] said:

Reactions: GPutt33