08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. ANY type of a dalliance with something even RESEMBLING the groveling "f" calilber may cause you to not only suffer retroactive disipline, but may, in fact, cause you to be sentenced to associate with none higher than 9mm shooters, or even:wow:Penthouse Occupants:crying: !

is this clear :dunno:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

3. Might even apply to the :steamed:Giant Head:steamed: to get Her Majesty Geesie back for a special "Chamber Session".....
  4. samurairabbi

Unkle, your threat to restrict my association with certain groups brings to mind an old Enrico Caruso story.

Rich snobby society matron asks Caruso what his fee would be to perform at one of her private parties. Caruso answers "ten thousand dollars." The matron says "That is acceptable, but you are not to mingle afterwards with my guests." Caruso replies "In THAT case, my fee is only FIVE thousand dollars."
    #16844 samurairabbi, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  5. seems fair.......
  6. :supergrin: That does it. I'm shooting wet phone books. 180 grain please.

Well, not really. You see, I own a bunch of 9's and therfore cross the 9mm line all by myself. But, seeing as how it's you, Uncle, I'll say I'm only doing it for the free libations.
  7. for FREE LIBATIONS, even Uncle will shoot a 9mm.....:tongueout:

but someone else must supply the ammo.:whistling:
  8. samurairabbi

I propose a 10-Ring motto:

I can drink any given amount ... As long as it's given!
  9. Rabbi, that one would bear carving in stone & duplicating in titanium !

now, the functional question.....who's giving ?
  10. Now can we move to page 675 ?:dunno:

Or do we have to wait for Chute ?:dunno::dunno:
  11. it's so cold out here, there's Frost on TARDIS !
  12. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

I don't see any problem in shooting 9 mm and drinking......

for some reason that doesn't sound quite right. I better have another N*ppl* Sweat and think that over.:drink:
  13. samurairabbi

Everyone should believe in something!

I believe I'll have another drink.
  14. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Make mine a double! :beer: :beer: :wow:
  15. a double is do-able....
  16. samurairabbi

A 10-Ring variation of a Japanese saying about flasks of sake':

The man drinks the first double.
    The first double drinks the second double.
    The third double drinks the man.
  17. Rather like the wisdom given to Bond, by Tiger Tanaka in "You Only Live Twice" while being entertained by the Geshia.
    Bond."Tell the old ***** she's a clever old *****"

edit to read "mother dog"
    #16857 VN350X10, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  18. samurairabbi

I had forgotten that line. It can be a useful one.
  19. I would like to announce that a plan that I have been carefully crafting may come to fruition.

I have been looking for a semi-willing accomplice and may have found him.

As you know, if something is published on the internet by person with an "MD" after their name it can well become the next thing to gospel.

I think I have found such a person, who with proper enticement, such as perhaps a week at the Lagoon and suitable quantities of potable beverages, would be willing to sign a report that was "Done by a qualified Research Assistant":whistling:

to that end, I (err rather"The Assistant") have prepared most of a report, that reverses a common "cause and effect" phenomenon that we are all aware of. In this report I (err rather "The Assistant) has discovered a correlation between the unique harmonic vibrations and muzzle signature of the .40 S&W and the tendency of male shooters to develop such symptoms as erectile dysfunction, "moobs", fallen arches, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, piles, hives, shingles, shakes shudders, tremors, blurry vision, and an attraction to women with unshaven legs.

Now the end result of this would be a precipitous drop in the purchase and the firing of firearms in said caliber. This, in turn, would lead to a surplus of the component and particularly, immediately 10mm projectiles. It would be no difficult trick to therefore convince the ammo makers to stop wasting these on the dwindling number of .40 shooters and instead, turn them towards 10mm production.

Now I need to see if this would meet with the collective approval of those who make big decisions.