08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

:wave:
    BTW...Happy Mardi Gras!

( @ ) ( @ ) :cheers: ( @ ) ( @ )

:music:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #16821 _The_Shadow, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  2. Was your spelling off or was that an optical allusion ?

3. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

LOL!I would also ..in this case read between the lines...:supergrin:

#16823 LASTRESORT20, Feb 12, 2013
  4. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

Stay tuned for the President's State of Confusion speech.

:yawn:

5. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

:rofl:

6. Party officially moved to Shadow's place....

Beers, beads & (@)(@) 's !!

7. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Make sure he's paid the light bill.

8. We do it right, we can either take up a collection, or write it off as cultural enrichment !

9. I've been to some pretty interesting parties where there were no lights........... :sharon::ladiesman::drinkie:

#16830 MinervaDoe, Feb 12, 2013
  10. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Just remember they want everyone off the streets by Mid-night! Mardi Gras will offically be over! However that doesn't mean the party stops!
    Not worried about the lights as long as the flow of Hurricane's and other libations continue to flow...:drink:

:drunk::cheers:

11. I've never let the lack of illumination interfere with my consumption of alcohol...

12. samurairabbi

IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE, PHILOSOPHICAL, AND POSSIBLY HERETICAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I may have dealt a setback to my continuing transition to full 10-Ring credentialed membership this last weekend, with a dalliance with a variation of the despised F-caliber. Permit me to explain.

As some may know, and possibly even CARE, I had obtained a 21 upper half to drop onto one of my stable of 20s, as part of my miserably pathetic attempt to deplete my stock of old slow 45acp ammo. Well, over the weekend, in a moment of weakness, I acquired a 40-Super conversion barrel, along with a useable stock of DoubleTap 135gr ammo, to drop into that 21 upper.

My heresy with even a vaguely respectable variant of a lesser caliber will, ot course, warrant convening some level of plenipotentiary tribunal to pass judgment on my conduct. Since I am demonstrably the culprit in this heinous action, the Dungeon will assume ALL costs of the logistics of the partying associated with said tribunal.

Get your food and libation requests in.

#16833 samurairabbi, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  13. As long as you got ammo and you are just keeping the dreaded conversion as an "Exemplar" and it is not a forerunner to further depraved behavior I see no real problem

14. samurairabbi

I like this rationale. Sort of an "I'm not useless; I can always serve as a bad example!" shtick.

15. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Samurai Rabbi, I find no reason to hold you in contempt, in you decision to be versatile in this uncertain government power struggle and extreme demands on firearms and ammo.
    Therefore we may commend your decision...or not!:tongueout:

16. samurairabbi

... But when the current legal and logistics uproar is over, would I be subject to retroactive discipline?

17. Without that rationale I might cease to exist

18. The heck with the food and libations. I want to shoot the .40 Super.
    :supergrin:

I'll bring my own targets.

19. samurairabbi

(Hmm ... I may have found an effective way of weaseling my way out of this heresy jam I got myself into. I smoothly RECAST my MO. I am no longer a weak-willed heretical subversive ratfink bastard who is underhandedly subverting the noble ideals of the true caliber faith. NOW I become a faithful adherent who is graciously allowing the 10-Ring faithful a modicum of variety in their inebriated 10-Ring existence (pardon my redundancy.) This sort of subtle misdirection play could solve my current predicament; I think I'll go with it.)

Would you also like to sample the 180 and 200 grain loads Doubletap is currently producing? I can arrange it.