close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

2. :tongueout:

3. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Predictions are a precarious paradox prescription.

Time to party ....
    :wave::grill::music::wave:

4. VN350X10

VN350X10

Apr 13, 2001
    McHenry, IL
    And I wasn't thinking in terms of padding the post count, rather ACHIEVING it !

Let's see some hustle out there people !

5. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Actually, Unkle, your achievement goal, while noble, would probably divert us too much from our RIDR, embezzlement, and scholarly research objectives. I counsel staying with our current game plan.

6. VN350X10

VN350X10

Apr 13, 2001
    McHenry, IL
    Rabbi,Rabbi,Rabbi.......you must change your thinking.
    You're just looking at the short-term. I'm now embracing the thoughts of the Chinese, who plan loooooooong term, You know, the part about:

Plan for 1 year, plant rice
    Plan for 100 yrs. plant a tree
    Plan for eternity, educate the children

Not an exact translation or quote, but the point is clear.
    Just think HOW MUCH the Operation will have gained in the time it takes to make a million posts !!

Don't think of it as a diversion, think of it as an investment !

uncle

7. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Thank you, Unkle. Your timely counsel may have just saved me from a descent into perdition.

As my transition from lowly Dungeon type to full 10mm credentialed status proceeds, it is possible that at times I may lose touch with my LSMPS(BBB)DP heritage, and become vulnerable to the enticing trap of reacting to events in the manner expected of a salacious 10-Ringer (pardon my redundancy). Your counsel can keep me focused on the true purpose of existence: ripping off from the 10-Ring cash flow!

I shall move forward, refreshed and invigorated, with my eyes firmly focused on the true purpose of my existence ... with only occasional lapses into the debauched partying that is the icon of the 10mm state of being.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  8. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    [​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itVkxw9QOOA"]James Brown - I Feel Good - Karaoke - YouTube[/ame]

9. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jul 23, 2007
    Southeast, LoUiSiAna
    Seeing how we only have a little more time till the "END OF THE WORLD"
    I'd like to take this opertunity to say "Same Time, Same Place in the 10Ring !" :tongueout:
    If not, nice to have had the fun and good times here!
    C'est la vie...:wavey: :patriot::tequila::grouphug:

10. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    LAST MINUTE ADMIN ITEM

The Mayan scuzzbucket sleazeball whose proclamation started this whole shtick was not clear on whether the world ends on the 21st or the 22nd. Since our peak partying period may therefore extend over TWO days rather than one, the Dungeon embezzlement rate will be slightly increased this weekend to cover the.additional float. We trust the 10-Ringers will understand.

11. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    MAYAN CALENDAR END OF THE WORLD DEBAUCHERY UPDATE

Dungeon Legal has just past along an alert that deriding the common rabble nine/forty shooters MAY be reclassified to be a hate crime. So get your cheap shots in NOW, while they're still legal.

12. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Let us not be too harsh or quick in our criticism of those of lower standards, they serve a purpose. Some body has to get rid of all that 9mm and .40 ammo that factories keep turning out.

It is sort of like the guys who date fat chicks from trailer parks. If it weren't for them there would be hoards of fat chicks, roaming the streets and dragging unwilling men into alleys and performing unspeakable acts upon them. (If you actually LIKE that kind of thing I do know how it may be organized for a nominal cost)

so it is with the 9 and .40 somebody has to do it and better those that know no better than others, of more discerning tastes, being forced to perform such shameful acts.

13. samurairabbi

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hmmm ... The common-rabble-9-&-40-shooter as an ecological recycling environmental benefit! This concept has commercial possibilities with the 10-Ring/Dungeon sphere of financial activity. We'll get on it after this current series of blowouts has ended.