08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. You approving overtime for the Dungeon Production Crew?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. How can you be so sure that the Mayans DON'T own Wall Street ?

3. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

The dress code.:bluesbrothers:

4. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

We are BEYOND simple approval; we are into ENCOURAGEMENT! We know when the Mayan blowout begins; the uncertainty about exactly when the millionth hit blast begins introduces a measure of dynamic tension into the proceedings. The financial impact of massive overtime payment fades to insignificance in such a circumstance.

5. <mutters> A simple yes would suffice...

<turns and switches on the Dungeon intercom>
    You heard him, boys and girls.

Crank it up.

6. Well I am financially tied up in this thing, but it will probably turn out well. I sold "Mayan Apocalypse" insurance policies and included a "genuine" Mayan talisman to protect the wearer from any effects of the coming disaster. What really sold them well was the "triple your money back if it doesn't work" guarantee.

If the world doesn't end, I don't have to pay off on the insurance and I can credit the charms for it. Of course if the world ends I will have to take out a mortgage on the house but I'll worry about that if it happens

7. Overtime for the Dungeon Crewe ? That would insinuate that they were actualiy WORKING in the first place !!

It's not nice to dis peoples reputations like that......

8. samurairabbi

A simple yes would meet SOME requirements, but I have multiple constituencies to keep content. Dungeon Linguistics, Semantics, Thematics, Heuristics, NeoExistentialists, Nihilistic Insurrectionists ... All these have to be kept content with suitably lengthy dpubletalk. Leadership ain't simple! (Tazz would understand)

9. Actually Rabbi, with all the necessary instructions, tripletalk might be the new norm. Or even "polispeak": The act of speaking & making as much sense as a politician running for re-election".

just a thought

uncle

10. Are you comparing the skills and techniques so adroitly employed with something as loathsome a despicable as "politics"? :shocked:

11. Damn straight! Where do you think that THEY learned it from ??
    We ARE the "Pros from Dover" !!

uncle

12. Well just because we donate a lot to the "FKPH&W" I suppose the title is apt.

13. samurairabbi

250 hits to go! Let the debauchery proceed!

What exactly is that org we are contributing to?

14. The "Finest Kind, Pediatric Hospital and Whorehouse"

Run by Mr. Mie Lai (you lay) Marston.

The side effects of the brothel business leads to the need for a pediatric hospital, which in turn, is supported by the brothel.

15. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

We should do a patent study on a perpetual motion machine here.:whistling:

16. samurairabbi

I am shocked at my inability to have caught that classic MASH reference! I should be flogged!

That shtick was instrumental in my medical education. It taught me what a tracheo-esophageal fistula is.

17. it was instrumental in my education as well. I was 12when I read it and it taught me what a "Whorehouse" was, and the rest, as they say, "is history".

18. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Ho House you say...you pay,you lay and walk away!
    Some items not covered by but may be contracted!:dunno:

#16498 _The_Shadow, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  19. ChuteTheMall

I got turned away, something about "too beaucoup."

:cool:

20. ChuteTheMall

Also, $15 was too beaucoup at the time.:crying: