08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. We shall indeed miss Mongo.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator
    Moderator Millennium Member

If you don't want to experience the Wrath 'O Tazz you better get your azz to work producing brew to fix the sobering situation around here!

Now, i realize since the Lagoon Girls are so perky they don't need filter media and so we don't have a regular steady supply... but, if you guys were kick'n up fresh parties like you are supposed to be, we would have plenty. And, since we are so behind, i propose we start a new 10 Ring party tradition. If we take whatever stock we have and "creatively" hang them in the Beer Sauna from "whatever", it will motivate all the girls to contribute to the decor by taking theirs and tossing them up to hand off whatever they can, thus giving us a regular and inexhaustible supply of all sizes, shapes, etc. Plus, it will be FUN! Oh, and send all those questionable pictures to me... ya know... for inspection and review... and i'll let you know if they are ok and if i approve... and stuff....:whistling:

3. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator

Huh? What the chili beans happened to Mongo?

4. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

We lost Alex Karras about a week ago. Since the 10-Ring Medical Center has not yet perfected cloning, that loss removed Mongo from our sphere of action.

I am still working up a line of doubletalk ... Whoops! ... a comprehensive and coherent response to your unsubstantiated accusation of my supposed attempts to bribe the Dungeon peons to perform certain actions subverting the conduct of the 10-Ring partiers. (Damn! I thought.we had covered our tracks better on this dodge.) Please be patient while I work up something worthy of the traditions of this thread.

#16344 samurairabbi, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  5. I'll enlist fome f my "friends" and see what we can devise Rabbi.

uncle

6. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

The consulting firm of Walker, Beam, & Daniels stands ever ready to assist your efforts.

7. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

Mongo and Geesie are never seen together. Coincidence?

:headscratch:

8. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

If it was just a little hair and some groucho glasses in looks I might raise an eyebrow but..... Mongo and Geesie.... Really?

9. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator

Alex Karras is not dead.... he's inside looking out. I just talked to him... :winkie: :quiet:

10. ChuteTheMall

:rofl:

11. ChuteTheMall

:wavey:

12. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRAww-EIp20&feature=related"][​IMG][/ame]

#16354 LASTRESORT20, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  13. Traditional meal today, lobster on the menu !

(wild turkey is not indigenous to the eastern portion of this continent, and was not eaten at the 1st Thanksgiving feast. Seafood was a staple of the Wampmog tribe, shellfish & other goodies were therefore, more than likely in the offering)

Waterfowl & small game were also avaliable & whitetail deer was undoutbly eaten.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

uncle albert & auntie

14. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Lobster you say!...Sound great to me! Droolin'!

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

15. And the homemade mincemeat pie made a fine chaser !

16. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Lobster....ummmm is right...have not had that in awhile..

Yup...Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all...

Have to get me some of that Lobster this weekend....:)

17. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

So all the wild turkeys I see around here are squatters?

18. No Bull, but farther up north, around the Mass. area, they don't belong. Down south by you, they would have been"invited" to the dinner party.

Hope you & the family had a safe & happy Thanksgiving.

uncle