Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#16,161 ·
This is why you make the big bucks Rabbi !

I assume that this would work on the "Tom Sawyer" theory, where they pay US to do a job we DON'T want to do, correct ?
You are close. We convince them to pay us big bucks to do what we would do on our own anyway with our own money to boot! With a bit of sleight of hand, our return on investment percentage becomes infinite!

#16,162 ·
I hope you are implying that we will each have assistants of the female-low moral persuasion.
I like the fact that you mentioned assistans (meaning more than one) :whistling: I insist we negotiate multiple assistants of the female-low moral persuasion. Can I get a second? :dunno:

#16,166 ·
Once again, in my self-sacrificing manner I foind myself ready to put my considerable skills and experience to use for the good of the whole.

Summoning up my years of making such important decisions, often in the wee hours of the morning around "last call" in the give environment, I feel well qualified to to, shal we say, "evaluate" the moral character (and hopefully lack thereof) of the assistants we might want to consider for such a serious enterprise. I can assure all involved that have a fine ability to determine the suitability of an applicant in an efficient and effective manner. Often in my life this was a primary concern to me and more than once, given the time constraints mentioned above, I was only allowed the time to make one decision (or two on a good night) and it had to be the correct one. My success rate was, some would say and many did, considered "outstanding".

I offer my skills for the good.

#16,168 ·
Personally, I shall require an assistant that has great intelligence, poor taste, poorer judgement & even poorer still eyesight.

Oh yes, a substantial set of tatas don't hurt !

#16,170 · (Edited)
I counsel review of the "tent scene" in the movie Little Big Man. Are you "up" to as many as four? Remember, there is a distinction between ambitious and greedy.
"Well, sometimes the magic works. Sometimes it doesn't. "

#16,174 ·
So, I take it that you guys don't already have a host of hot female assistants at your beckon call. Bummer. Sorry to hear that. I can occassionally loan out the Orion girls, but honestly, they're pretty attached to me, and tend to want to spend most of their time with me in the Heart of Gold.
How about a pet? I have a cat with a hyperthyroid condition that I'd be happy to 'loan' out on a 'semi-'permanent basis. Any takers?

#16,175 ·
So, I take it that you guys don't already have a host of hot female assistants at your beckon call. Bummer. Sorry to hear that. I can occassionally loan out the Orion girls, but honestly, they're pretty attached to me, and tend to want to spend most of their time with me in the Heart of Gold.
How about a pet? I have a cat with a hyperthyroid condition that I'd be happy to 'loan' out on a 'semi-'permanent basis. Any takers?
You mistake an opportunity to try a new diet for a case of starvation. Not so, but there are some certain advantages to "compartmentalizing" certain aspects of ones life and not exposing them to the awarness of other aspects. If this opens avenues for sampling a wider diet, so much to the good.

#16,176 ·
Permit me the temerity to offer a paraphrase of a standard-issue urban saying:

Ho's before Mo's.
In my earlier post I metioned about getting a third...
Ho! Ho! Ho!...........It must be Christmas!

:perfect10:

#16,178 ·
New Math:

Kat + Clay-Bird Launcher +12Ga. = KITTY LITTER

#16,180 ·
Might work.........

But not many fish in the Lagoon.......damn little water for that matter.:crying:

Sort of just a big wet spot right now !:shocked: