Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#16,121 ·
I feel your pain Bull! :wow:

RIP Mongo must go to the big pasture in the heavens! :deadhorse:

I hope he didn't take TARDIS with him! G33 You have my condolences as you have loss your travling companion, if it means anything I'd ride shotgun:2gun: with ya!!! :whistling:

#16,122 ·
Goodby dear friend......

Mighty big Pawn !

uncle

#16,123 ·
#16,127 ·
#16,128 ·
We will cherish what he brought to our organization. Nobody could match his special flair in packing people behind a piano. I propose we dedicate our embezzlement, scholarly research, and raucous inebriated debauched revelry for the rest of the year to his honor.

Alex Karras and Roger Brown could stall an NFL running game better than just about anyone else. Jim Brown praised them highly.

#16,130 ·
As I remember, Karras & the Lions ruined a perfect season for the Packers.

As a Bears fan, I respected that !

uncle

#16,133 ·
every post must be studied to decipher the true meaning of 8:40 PM.....

uncle

#16,136 ·
I would call it, " a place of concrete yet exestential perspective with unlimited potential within a a defined but ethereal envelope described only by the parameters allowed by the psyche of those who deem participation to be preferable to embracing the mundane confines of the pedestrian society that limits its satisfaction level to such banal pursuits as might be fit into a .40 S&W casing."

#16,137 ·
I would call it, " a place of concrete yet exestential perspective with unlimited potential within a a defined but ethereal envelope described only by the parameters allowed by the psyche of those who deem participation to be preferable to embracing the mundane confines of the pedestrian society that limits its satisfaction level to such banal pursuits as might be fit into a .40 S&W casing."
If payment is by the word, then this is quality work.

#16,140 ·
Yeah, me too. I think, therefore, I am; right?