08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

:banana:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. engineer151515

engineer151515 _______________

Deep in the Dungeon Engineering Department Computer Room, on the midnight shift amid the hum of computer fans and the grinding drip of the coffee machine, a message flashes across the screen of a monitor in the far corner of the room.

TARDIS ACTIVITY DETECTED
    G29
    G33
    LAST ACTIVITY DATE AND TIME STAMP
    EQUAL VALUES . . . . . .

The computer screen flashes to dark, then returns to batch monitoring of NS beer production. . .

Eng151515 looks up from his desk with coffee mug in hand.
    "Night shift can be tricky" he thinks. "Sometimes you think you see something, but then you don't."

hmmmm

Eng returns to his drawings. . .

#15902 engineer151515, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  3. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Me too, need to readjust the thingamabob.

4. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

I experienced a conniption fit when the kinipling pin slipped off the bitumenous rod while trying to align the sigmoid synchronizer...:whistling:

5. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

Somebody stripped the weasel pin in the framus, and it wasn't me.:whistling:

6. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

That reminds me, I need to play hide the weasel tonight.

7. That'll jam the dooroser

8. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Not unless you use the board stretcher first, and then you have to properly adjust it with the left handed spanner doohickey.

9. I cheated on the lefthanded spanner dohickey. I use a metric Crescent wrench.

10. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

I'm glad that the board stretcher was not confused with the extension cord extender! The out come might have had SHOCKING results! :wow:

BTW, I have used the Metric Cresent wrench and pliers...those are nice tools! :dunno:

11. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

Speaking of the board stretcher (best tool that money can buy, by the way)... I'm going to need to borrow your smoke shifter for my week-long backpacking trip next week. Do you mind if I borrow the lightweight model? Tryin' to save a bit of weight in the backpack.

12. If you are going camping stop by the airport and see if they'll let you have some spare flight line, it can come in handy.

13. If the last inventory can be trusted, we should have spare weasel pins.
    Whether they're the correct length or not, we have no way of knowing without first locating them; They're in the Dungeon warehouse. (somewhere...:dunno:..)
    This could, unfortunately, take some time.....

14. Wtf is this I'm so confused

15. Oh, good luck. somebody decided to let Mongo alphabetize the inventory in the warehouse:upeyes:

They forgot about his unique "phonetic" spelling system among other things.

we found all the backup communication devices filed under "sellfones".

We found "contraceptive jelly" in the fridge next to the "blackberry" variety.

The Dr. can't find the suppositories and he is afraid to follow his instincts.

#15915 countrygun, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  16. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

... and be sure to pick up a gallon of prop wash.

17. you mean to confirm the inventory, we need to start with huuked on fonics ?

MOMMIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying:

18. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Speaking of suppositories, Don't tell me MONGO swapped the thermometers around again! That left a bad taste in some of the patrons mouths last time! :shocked:

Then there was the optical positioners which were mixed with rectal stretchers, many complaints about having $H!7Ty out look on things! :wow:

MONGO may need an assistant! :dunno:

19. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

It is really quite understandable. All you need to do it to go back to post 1 and read from there. It will all become crystal clear to you.

...and it would be bad form to use TARDIS to go back through the history... plus you can never wrestle the keys away from Geezie.

20. when rreferencing the time/space log, it seems that Her Majesty hasn't used TARDIS in almost a month, even thou it sits ready as usual.
    There must not be a shoe sale at this time anywhere in the known Universe.....:whistling: