Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#15,762 ·
Dump the stuff on Craig's List......that yuppie scum will buy ANYTHING !

note to Rabbi:

I'm ALWAYS nice to the Gnomes. They're the only ones around here that are shorter than Uncle !
May be Angie's List wants a piece of the action? :dunno:

#15,764 ·
That's cool, I thought the Plenipotentiary Tribunal might be interested in setting a proper embezzlement of both Angie's List & Craig's List in finest 10-Ring traditions!

However seeing how we can do laundering (I mean dump the stuff on both) it would be better to keep them happy and on our side. :whistling:

#15,765 ·
That's cool, I thought the Plenipotentiary Tribunal might be interested in setting a proper embezzlement of both Angie's List & Craig's List in finest 10-Ring traditions!

However seeing how we can do laundering (I mean dump the stuff on both) it would be better to keep them happy and on our side. :whistling:
Sometimes we launder the take ... and sometimes we just give it a quick rinse!

#15,766 ·
Given the business climate, the term "yuppie" has, in fact, lost it's age-related connotations. But just refering to that rabble as "scum" is rather crude, even by MY standards.

As a true gentleman, I would prefer to deliver such an insult in person.....ala Cyrano de Bergerac.

With a sword for an exclamation point !

uncle

#15,768 ·
and here I was expecting a post from Shadow making some reference to crawdads.....:rofl:

#15,769 ·
Caught by the D-Bag filter! Oops! :whistling:

I asked her for a Monkey wrench...
She handed me a D-Bag and said that what I wrench my monkey with! :wow:

#15,774 ·
I think he was a second cousin, twice-removed to the Sherriff.....

had the hotz for Daisy Duke....(as we all did!....THEN)

#15,780 · (Edited)
Bullman, when you were near my end of the Lagoon a while back, you shouold have stopped.
There's a place about 18 miles from my house, the guy has made a business of restoring 68/69 Dodge Chargers & painting them up to replicate The General.
He's usually got 2 or 3 on the lot for sale !
And the world Famous Volo Auto Museum is right down the street, about 2 miles, they have one of the actual Generals from the show, along with the ORIGINAL Batmobile that was built from the old Lincoln Futura show car by Geo. Barris.
Barris stops by the place once or twice a year too.

uncle