08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ChuteTheMall

[​IMG]

3. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

The Dungeon Con Men ... Whoops! ... I mean, the Dungeon Financial Analysts! ... can be useful to you on this project. All we ask in payment is our standard cut of the take on the water you use to rehydrate your de-hydrated water.

4. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

5. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

They all look alike...:whistling:

:faint:

6. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

How would you know? Can't see it, and if you spray some you could try to smell it?

Could be what's left after countrygun has de-hydrated the water.
    [​IMG]

:tequila: The rehydration process was fun...but could leave a customer with a bad taste in their mouth! :faint:

7. ChuteTheMall

We used to sell that as Radar Repellent.

Spray a bit on headlights, taillights, and license plates, and give the driver much confidence and happiness.

I love making people happy.:supergrin:

#15547 ChuteTheMall, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012

8. Much like we did with the 3M weatherizing, storm window in a box shrink wrap. "over the license plate-a little hair dryer action, presto"

But we had a "fall back" we warned the customer that it only worked if they were going an "even numbered speed" 60, 62,64, etc
    that is why the Feds insisted on an odd numbered 55, as the Federal speed limit, it was the "baseline" the radar guns. The radar guns aren't well calibrated for even numbers and with our radar sheild they are invisible.

I love being able to use science to benefit mankind:supergrin:

#15548 countrygun, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  9. samurairabbi

Interesting. I also remember the "resonator" that mounted behind the grill that would somehow transmit some kind of electro-magnetic sideband/harmonic/whatever that would confuse a radar gun.

10. ChuteTheMall

Speaking of science...............

[​IMG]

these magic deer whistles use wind to generate an ultrasonic signal which causes deer to step off the pavement to allow a speeding car to pass.
    Those same deer would just stand there and get splattered if they were listening to the roar of the engines of oncoming traffic, even trucks and motorcycles, but the ultrasonic whistle reminds them to step away from the road, whether or not they are at the official deer crossing.

Shoulda got a Nobel Prize for business or something.:upeyes:

11. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator
    Moderator Millennium Member

Funny.... the deer here just got frustrated with getting their hearts broken all the time so they just learned to look both ways and cross when it's safe. I can't remember the last time a deer got it, and this island is loaded with them... BIG Black Tails.

12. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

And a full house monkey for Tazz, He has still got it! :thumbsup:

13. Tazz10m

Tazz10m Mod Aerator
    Moderator Millennium Member

:thanks:

14. samurairabbi

Something to remember: If a genetically mutant deer comes along that has developed opposable thumbs, it will set up a "human stand" alongside the pavement, line up his 30-ought-six (hey, he's an American deer), and blow away that damn gizmo that annoys his brother deer so much!

15. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Obamy, will probably provide the said genetically mutant deer with citizenship, welfare and health care too!

Now about "The Gizmo" (me and my other alius) I'll be on the look out!

16. samurairabbi

No need to worry about the mutant deer becoming a burden on the public dole. Any deer that can operate a thirty-ought-six will occupy a useful place in the Dungeon hierarchy.

17. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

That's all well and fine, but Obamy needs to buy votes! :wow:

18. ChuteTheMall

19. At the urging of his wife, a good friend up in MI put a set of those "deer chaser" thingies on his car. Hadn't had an incident in over 30 yrs. driving, both LP & UP......
    week after he puts them on, gets a 8 point buck......with the BUICK !!
    Told wife he was crafting them into earings for her !

20. samurairabbi

I loved the scene in Crocodile Dundee when the kangaroo shot up the city boy campsite.