08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Geesie would notice ... I would notice ... Does anyone else really matter?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Usually, when one is contemplating the commission of a crime, imagining that nobody notices is the hoped for outcome. :shocked:

I've got the still full of corn mash for the holiday brew. I call my 92 Proof moonshine Ol' Spot Remover. It hits the spot and then removes it.
    I use a special nozzle on my precharged pneumatic rifle to insure a healthy head of foam on my private stock of homemade beer, called LagoonBrau.

I'm ready for the holidays.

3. samurairabbi

... but are the holidays ready for YOU!

4. Very nice.

You know, we could ramp that up to industrial sized.

5. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

We could maybe run it out as a seasonal too, It is really only one letter away from being part of the N*ppl* Sweat recipe anyway.

6. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

My neighbor makes great beer. He is going to begin teaching me how to brew beer this weekend. I have been teaching him to re-load ammunition. Plus I know how to camp. We will be a good partnership during one of those end-of-the-world conflagration thingies.

Beer and bullets. Survivalists we are!

7. samurairabbi

A seasonal libation ... This has possibilities ... We can present it as the perfect accompanyment for any month that has a vowel in its name!

8. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

Outstanding, and being a "seasonal" we can mark it up a bit as well and increase the profit margin, or am I too blunt?

9. Make sure you clean out your Grolsch bottles well, or you'll just end up cultivating some mold cultures.

I saw an ad for a PCP rifle for deer hunting the other day. :wow:

But, for any micro brewery that has its equipment on display, we should definitely invent a giant PCP apparatus. Maybe we could name it the frother-nizer or something.

We can go one better and have another variant for any month with a syllable in its name.

Now, do we need testers?

Blunt? I think not. You are simply demonstrating your product management potential.

#14269 MinervaDoe, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  10. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Get the worth loaded up and brewin', I'ts going to be a great party! :wow:

11. I"M BACK !!!

I'm home from deer camp & last I knew, Geesie was using TARDIS, so there's no telling where she might be shopping this close to CHRISTMAS.

uncle

12. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Welcome Back! :wavey: Sorry you didn't get your deer! :crying:

13. On a bright note, I saw a lot more deer this year than ever before.
    Passed up on a doe on thur.AM.....if she was any smaller, she'd still had SPOTS !!

Intake of Crown Royal & Jamison's was almost at record levels thou....

14. Then, you've met the lagoon minimum membership requirements.

15. samurairabbi

Let me guess, Unkle: the deer called down air support on your position.

16. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

:cool:

17. Beer, or Everclear?

I'll bet that you can make some tasty drinks with Everclear.

Stolichnaya soda anyone?

#14277 MinervaDoe, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  18. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Last everclear drinks I made was the Bacardi Pina Colada frozen mix blended in finely crushed ice...:shocked:

Just a little bit of :steamed: in the throat! :drink:

19. Yeah, I was thinking of using an eye dropper to dispense the everclear.

20. Taterhead

Taterhead Counting Beans

Oohhhh. Everclear. That reminds me of parties when I was younger. Swampwater in the bathtub. A luxurious concoction of whatever fruit and whatever juice and just a trifle too much everclear. Lots of fun earlier in the night and lots of vomit later.

Everclear in the bathtub poses an interesting logistical situation in a one bedroom apartment. People tend to congregate in or near the bathroom to either refill said libation, or to deposits the resultant processed residue. I tried not to think about how much splashover weewee might have sullied the punch.