08:40 PM

Discussion in 'The 10 Ring' started by wabash, Jan 10, 2001.

1. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Jingle bells, Batman smells
    Robin laid an egg.
    The Batmobile lost its wheel
    And the Joker got away.
    Hey!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

You shoulda stopped after a pint.:drunk:

3. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

I offer the Dungeon philosophy for alcoholic beverage consumption: I can drink any given amount ... as long as it's given!

4. And an Irishman is not drunk,:faint: so long as he can reach out & grasp a blade of grass to keep from falling off the face of the Earth.

5. Well, when my ten year old son was much younger, we dubbed my 98 Lincoln Mark VIII the Turtle Mobile. Does that count?

At least, so far, Mongo has never asked to borrow it. He seems to prefer cars named after mammals (Bat-Mobiles, Mustangs, Pintos, Bisons, Broncos, Cougars, Impalas, Rabbits).

That sounds cool. My best local museum is the gun display room at the Winchester Mystery House.

#13845 MinervaDoe, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  6. You fully realise that we could have built a Bat-Mobile Replica out of that Lincoln ! :rofl:

7. I think that the Volo Museum has a web sight.
    If not, I'll have to harass the brothers that own it....went to high school with one of them !

uncle

8. You know that sounds like Volvo Museum. With all these inebriated 10 ringers, there is sure to be some confusion.

Ooh, they do have a batmobile. I remember going to San Carlos to see that as a kid (as well as the 007 Aston Martin).

http://volocars.com/

9. And Barris himself shows up 2 or 3 times a year ! Old man STILL draws a crowd.

They also have a miitary vehicle collection.

#13850 VN350X10, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  10. Bullman

Bullman Deranged Deputy

11. samurairabbi

An interesting complement to a batmobile would be the reworked Lincoln from "Animal House"; that turret is worthy of a 10mm.

12. samurairabbi

13. Yup, you gots to learn to flow with it.

[​IMG]

14. flow ? looks more like terminal slow to me !

Is it true that catz are solar powered & that's why they sleep in the sun so much ? :dunno:

15. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

Lazy cat! :cat: Probably ate the mouse for the computer!

16. Lazy, or just energy-efficient ?

17. _The_Shadow

_The_Shadow Ret. Fireman

I thought I was having and outer body experience...I was beside myself!
    Turns out I was just out done with myself!:shocked:

18. Yeah, the first thing that gives away that I'm not having an out of body experience is when I notice that I'm all achy.