Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#101 ·
Originally posted by MakeMineA10mm:
You'll shoot your eye out.................
That reminds me. About ten years ago one of my buddies had a pistol grip shotgun. He loaded a 3 inch mag slug and aimed it up in a tree trying to knock this branch down. So he pulled the trigger and wham ate the grip.
Well we spent the next few hours looking for teeth. And it was one month from Grad.
Too funny!! ummm well not really.
no no it was funny! yes haha laughter. We think back and even he laughs with his fake teeth.

#102 ·
ARTHUR It probably seems a terrible thing to say, but you know what I sometimes think would be useful in these situations?
LINT. What?
ARTHUR A gun of some sort.
LINT.2 Will this help?
ARTHUR What is it?
LINT.2 A gun of some sort.
ARTHUR Oh, that'll help. Can you make it fire?
LINT. Er...
F/X DEAFENING ROAR
LINT. Yes.

------------------
CastleBravo
10 Ring # 5150
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

[This message has been edited by CastleBravo (edited 02-17-2001).]

#103 ·
-- Statisticians and logicians tell us: Put enough monkeys on enough keyboards, and you can eventually get all of Shakespeare.
-- This thread has proven them WRONG!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]

#105 ·
Put enough statisticians and logicians on keyboards and eventually they will all be trying to convince us that Shakespare was a monkeys uncle and threads like this one can't possibly exsist because computers NEVER make mistakes.

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

#106 ·
-- I propose we invite the monkeys AND their uncles to the Feb. 30 intergalactic kegger; this strikes me as the gracious thing to do, now that we have sucked them into the void that is this thread.
-- The "Try this with a 45" thread on the 10-Ring forum may be drawing on my time. I am clearly required by the caliber repartee rules of engagement to reply to the incipient challenge implied in that thread. At least it will help pass the time.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

#107 ·
Hey remember the vortex? don't drag the apes into this Remember the Planet of the Apes? Bad enough we have Gigantopithacus running around in the North West. Why didnt the humans poison the banana supply room. That would have finished the first movie and we would not have had to endure the sequals.

#109 ·
Is it just me, or is the gravitational mass of this thread di
st

o

r
t

i

ng

the fabric of space-time?

------------------
Tamara's House of Weapons: If we can't kill it, it's immortal.
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Top Guns *.357sig* club, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LABE!

#115 ·
Is it really necessary to keep this thread alive. Please people.

------------------
"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve nither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania
=========================
10 Ring

Reactions: glockzilla10mm
#118 ·
Courtesy of a geek-oriented weblog and a really boring job, Tamara. Somebody set up us the bomb!!

It's based on the game Zero Wing. Here's some background:
http://www.toaplan.com/zerowing/zerowing_story.html

------------------
Wheelhouse #127
Lucky the Parakeet Memorial Fund Donor

[This message has been edited by Lucky the Parakeet and Every Zig (edited 02-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ExBoss (edited 02-27-2001).]

#120 ·
Actually, I did something TOTALLY UNEXPECTED with the drinks served in the 10-Ring Bar: I used quality, undiluted ingredients! This clearly was too much of a shock to the primitive 10-Ring psyche (pardon my redundancy)! I will attempt to figure a solution to this problem. I cannot simply switch to inferior liquor; the resultant increase in my embezzlement receipts from such an action would place me at a disadvantage in my tax shelter writeoffs. Please, do NOT think that running the 10-Ring facility is easy!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi