Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#81 ·
Ok A little Virtual Plug (hereafter refered to as VP) sneak peak.
Virtual: Being such in force or effect, though not actually or expressly such.
Plug: A small acessory for glock pistols which fits into the backstrap cavity.

The VP is a revolutionary device which replaces three prime components in the Glock series of pistols. The VP replaces a standard plug, the kneuter valve assembly and the little known and obscure frabnasticator (short for frabnasitcon intermodulator). The VP is a micromanufactured diode laser array with multiple polymorphous beam splitters. By replacing the standard parts with the VP you obtain precise control of all aspects of the flowal interloop including the virtual flowal interloop sequences. This is accomplished by splitting and fanning the laser beams into the kneuter valve replacement prisim, basically allowing light pressure to act in lieu of the clumsy mechanical kneuter valve. Using this technology it is possible to control and influence all aspects of the firing cycle down to the picosecond level, allowing much finer tuning of the firing sequence. By replacing the frabnasticator with a similar but smaller prisim precise control of interdimensional frabnasitcon tunneling is possible, with the secondary benefit allowing on the fly modification of both the adiabatic pulse and lapse rates. Also with a little tweaking of the frabniaticon vector chaneling function you can completly eliminate that annoying "low and left" phenomenon so common with Glock pistols.

Modifications to VP settings can be made on the fly with a Palm Pilot, or Windows CE handheld running our proprietary software, and using the built in IR port in the lower surface of the VP casing. The VP also features hard wired inhibitions, to prevent the user from either accidentally or intentionally enableing VP profles which could result in many of the plug/kneuter valve mishaps we have read about so frequently on this board, such as local spact/time warps, transdimensional crossrips, temporal distortions, lost threads and the like, a Smart Plug if you will.

The VP will be available in two formats.
Custom Carry which is made from a nylon based polymer identical to Glock frame material, wich gives you a selection of 250 preset VP profiles
And:
Full Race which is milled from solid billet unobtanium, obtained from Tamara. Which gives you instant and complete control of all 3728 pluggian variables.
Both are available in the color of your preference, as long as you prefer black.

The dedicated researchers at Q Systems have labored for years,, or at least a couple days, imbibed vast, and I do mean VAST quantites of alcohol and in a couple of instances some fairly potent animal tranquilizers to bring you this amazing new advance in pluggian technology.

Be the first on your block to have the new VP.

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA

[This message has been edited by Q-Ball (edited 02-12-2001).]

Reactions: glockzilla10mm
#82 ·
Sorry about the double tap, it just goes with the nature of this thread. It was looking like it might fall off the bottom so I figured now was a good time to bring the Plug into it.
Q

------------------
10 Ring member #16
NRA GOA

#84 ·
Q-Ball, this new science of yours fascinates me. Now tell me again how earthquakes can be avoided through the use of a sheeps bladder. Rule 6. There is no..... Rule 6.

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.

#86 ·
TKM:
I am not too clear on that whole sheep entrails thing my self. That is purely the baliwick of Samurairabbi and the Dungeon Staff. Your going to have to ask him about it.
Q

------------------
10 Ring member #16
NRA GOA

#88 ·
Samurairabbi KNOWS you are talking about his bailiwick and staff; Samurairabbi simply does not care!
-- The earthquake avoidance system depends on a sheep's STOMACH, not bladder; clearly there are few haggis-eating Scots on this forum. This anatomical detail is understandably overlooked by most 10-Ringers who are in training for the upcoming Feb. 30 blowout.
-- Q-Ball's magnificient technical presentation is superbly comprehensive, even though I am unsure of the validity of his picosecond precision claim. (I believe that, at best, .01 nanosecond discrimination is all that can legitimately be claimed.) This presentation will, of course, occupy the 10-Ring's (admittedly limited) span of attention so completely that we in the basement suites ... whoops! DUNGEONS! ... will have no trouble boosting the funding embezzlement rate back to 39% after the self-imposed 30% limit expires on Feb. 30 upon completion of the intergalactic kegger.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]

#89 ·
MMA10,
-- Your primitive posturing "...nnneeeee ..." threats can have no effect against the juggernaut that is the ... ... Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is FEAR ... and SURPRISE ... ... ... Our TWO chief weapons are FEAR and SUPRISE ... and a RUTHLESS EFFICIENCY ... ... ... Our THREE chief weapons are ... Oh, bollocks, I'll come in again! ... ...

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]

#90 ·
The picosecond resolution is dependent upon certian reletivistic side effects of flowal interloop tuning. Its very technical and I would probably have to have 8 or 10 stiff drinks and a fairly sharp blow to the head before I could explain it in a satisfactory manner.
Q

------------------
10 Ring member #16
NRA GOA

#92 ·
Ok Troops listen up!! This is the situation with this vortex Professor Skevlar created. While experimenting with Third Energy. The timing of the experiement was off by 000.0006 nanoseconds. Thus creating this Time Vortex. This Post which in fact stands in a diffrent time. Is in a loop cycle. The only way to stop the cycle is to Overload the Third Energy Source. Remember that third Energy is a new experimental source of clean energy that is created by controling the flow of Ions by Ioniizing the constitution of the air. Then you can Resulant electron movement as energy. But by being out those Nanoseconds The stabilizer and initalizer in security level A room have created the Vortex. So now we have pocket in time where Creatures from the past can move freely into our time. So in fact we are occuping time. I have the access code to the main frame computer and found out why this happened in the 10 Ring. Our group of scientist are just to damn smart for the rest of the pact. So fellow 10 Ringers prepare yourself for this loop will continue. we have to be careful for at any time the Vortex can shoot a xenomorph into our time. Thus you better load the 10mm to full power. I have the Draft plans for the initalizer and stabilizer. Once I figure out the design access code I will try to over load the third energy source and put this to an end. Remember this was all caused by a breach in security. This is a level 10 breach. Set a firewalls up. Prepare for the unexpected.

End of Transmission........

#93 ·
Ok Troops listen up!! This is the situation with this vortex Professor Skevlar created. While experimenting with Third Energy. The timing of the experiment was off by 000.0006 nanoseconds. Thus creating this Time Vortex. This Post which in fact stands in a diffrent time. Is in a loop cycle. The only way to stop the cycle is to Overload the Third Energy Source. Remember that third Energy is a new experimental source of clean energy that is created by controling the flow of Ions by Ioniizing the constitution of the air. Then you can Resulant Electron movement as energy. But by being out those Nanoseconds The stabilizer and initalizer in security level A room have created the Vortex. So now we have pocket in time where Creatures from the past can move freely into our time. So in fact we are occuping time. I have the access code to the main frame computer and found out why this happened in the 10 Ring. Our group of scientist are just to damn smart for the rest of the pact. So fellow 10 Ringers prepare yourself for this loop will continue. we have to be careful for at any time the Vortex can shoot a Xenomorph into our time. Thus you better load the 10mm to full power. I have the Draft plans for the initalizer and stabilizer. Once I figure out the design access code I will try to over load the third energy source and put this to an end. Remember this was all caused by a breech in security. This is a level 10 breech. Set all firewalls up. Prepare for the unexpected.

End of Transmission........

#95 ·
.by stand Please .Vortex Chrono the with problems stabilization some having be to appear We

------------------
immortal it's ,it kill can't we if :Weapons of House Tamara's
#447 Dawg Big ,club *.357sig* Guns Top ,#6254455 Wheelhouse ,#2910 Ring 10
!LABE MOLON

#98 ·
CastleBravo;

You do know that the fabled "Kill-O-Zap" was a 10mm, don't you?

I mean, you've always struck me as a pretty hoopy frood who knows where his towel's at.

------------------
Tamara's House of Weapons: If we can't kill it, it's immortal.
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Top Guns *.357sig* club, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LABE!

#99 ·
Has anyone calculated the improbability ratio of this thread? It may well approach infinity.
Q

------------------
10 Ring member #16
NRA GOA