Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#61 ·
If Feb 29th and 30th are possible, then anything is possible. Be nice or i'll make them both dissappear!

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

#65 ·
Originally posted by Glockeneger:
Hey what is that written on the wall?

You have entered the lair of the AAAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!! What is it? No no you must be reading it wrong. YOu have entered the lair of the Arrrrrrggggaaaaa!!

Monty python.
No, no, it's more of an "aahhggggggghhhhhg", in the back of the throat.

------------------
Tamara's House of Weapons: If we can't kill it, it's immortal.
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Top Guns *.357sig* club, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LABE!

#68 ·
Today's Answers:

1. Agrip.

2. Dick Van **** and the Fibonacci Sequence.

3. Des Moines, Iowa.

4. Silvertips, of course.

5. Either Pythagorus or Clarabelle the Clown.

Thank you for all your submissions.

#69 ·
Tamara,
-- Your answers, while splendidly incoherent, are nevertheless preferable to a mental image of Tazz in a two-piece. This lowly dungeon denizen salutes your exalted moderator effort to keep this ghastly Tazz image out of our collective memory.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]

#70 ·
Holy ffffff!!!! Remember how I was making fun of the Big Foot dude? Well some logger told us a story about how this Hunter saw a Rock come flying out of the woods and hit a deer in the head. The Creature then rushed out and packed the deer on its back and took off in the woods. I had to laugh. So if you see any sub sonic rocks flying out of the bush, Run! Hey I made light of this topic but some folks really take it serious. I wonder if prefers a type and weight of rock.

#72 ·
Corbon,
-- Now you have seen this thread. What do you think of it? Since your post has resurrected this thread, YOU are now responsible for it! YES, YOU! You have prevented the thread from achieving a graceful demise! You are a troublemaker! You INSURRECTIONIST! You inconsiderate sleazeball! You wretched son of a motherless goat! YOU ... ... ... ... (Damn! Thorazine time for the rabbi ... Get the IV drip going ... Okay, it's in.) ... ... ... Corbon, I apologize for my unseemly remarks; the recent high prices for '61 Lafitte Rothschild have clearly depressed my morale.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

#75 ·
OK Samuraiabbi,you can lay it all on my shoulders if you'd like but this post seem to have quite a life of it's own way before I got here.
I was on the phone with a great guy from brook's tactical ordering an A-grip for my G-26 when we started talking about my next Glock purchase which is going to be a 29,so he said "Go the 10 ring and check out this post that is only identified by the time of day".So here I am,caught up in this soap opera up guys and gals turned me on to.
Hope my A-grip gets here before Saturday.

#78 ·
Announcement!!!
If there are no objections from the seated standing 10 ring board of directors, or the dungeon staff I would like to have 15 minutes prior to the start of festivities at the Intergalactic Kegger on the 30th.

I am going to introduce my revolutionary new glock accessory!

Ta Da!!! The Virtual Plug!!

What is the Virtual Plug or VP you ask,, wait and see...

Also please note there will be an optional presentation on advanced pluggian theory as it relates to the price of tea in China in the beer garden directly following the product roll out.
Q

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA

#79 ·
Announcement!!!
If there are no objections from the seated standing 10 ring board of directors, or the dungeon staff I would like to have 15 minutes prior to the start of festivities at the Intergalactic Kegger on the 30th.

I am going to introduce my revolutionary new glock accessory!

Ta Da!!! The Virtual Plug!!

What is the Virtual Plug or VP you ask,, wait and see...

Also please note there will be an optional presentation on advanced pluggian theory as it relates to the price of tea in China in the beer garden directly following the product roll out.
Q

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA

#80 ·
Permit me the temerity to restate my belief: interflowal loop analysis must inevitably be inaccurate if the adiabatic lapse rate effect continues to be neglected. Da' Rabbi has spoken!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi