Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#42 ·
I see said the blind man as he picked up the hammer and saw.

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

#46 ·
Is this the place to look for lost socks?

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

#49 ·
--- IMPORTANT NOTICE ---
Schedule change for the 10-Ring facility for Friday, February 30:
-- The 8PM philosophical dissertation on the subtle nuances of non-existant threads in the space/time continuum has been cancelled. The guest lecturer has apparently landed a hot date.
-- The 9PM kegger will still take place.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi (06/31/1980) because my small, deeply dist

#56 ·
I second MMA's motion and move that it be brought for a vote. I do not, under any forseeable set of circumstances, wish to see Tazz in a skimpy two peice, Tamara, now thats another story
, but not Tazz.
SR:
Do us a favor and drop the embezzlement back to 30% for Feb. so that we can pop for some good beer this time. If I show up and see 5 kegs of Milwaukees Best, this time "YOU GONNA HAVE SOME SPLIANING TO DO".

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA

#58 ·
Q-Ball,
-- Your request for a temporary reduction in the standard 10-Ring fund embezzlement rate is a reasonable one; I will comply with it. The dungeon staff was looking for a break, anyway.
-- Choice of beer for the kegger has NEVER been in my jurisdiction, however; it has always been Tazz's call. I choose the wine, Tazz chooses the beer. Talk to him.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]

#59 ·
Hey Sammi, that "Tazz in a two piece" ploy worked well! I knew that would get everybodies attention!

Ok now, relax everyone, the only two piece anyone is ever going to see me get into is going to be on some hot little 10's HOT sexy FEMALE body!

As for the brew selection, we have Widmer Hefewiesen, Widmer Dopple Bock, Pyramid Snow Cap, Red Hook, and i am taking requests for members favorites.

Sorry people, no Crudweiser, Miller, Coors, Olympia, Milwalkees Worst, Brew 102, Colt 45, or anything like them. I just can't be part of helping anyone ruin their taste buds, not to mention their health!

Oh, and since our scheduled speaker isn't happ'n'n, yours truly will speak on the subject of "The Speier Mobius Pretzel & Quantum Relativity Twisted into Tread". This will take place on Feb 29th at so that we all have a chance to get over it before we break into those kegs.

------------------