Glock Talk banner

08:40 PM

2M views 28K replies 352 participants last post by  10-acious 
#1 ·
#2 ·
oooooooooook...

so like maybe we are in some sort of time/space/data reality warp or something...

Skevlar... have you been playing with the WarpMaster again??? I told you that thing is dangerous... didnt i tell you to not point that thing at anything you don't want to destroy?

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

#6 ·
this thread was already in existence when I wandered into the 10 ring. it was empty, and I posted to see what would happen, like Fredalso.

"skevlar"'s "handle" "was" "already" "on" "it".

<A HREF="http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/Forum22/HTML/000861.html">third schapp!</A>

#8 ·
Come now. The 10-Ring has hosted some of the best Non Sequitir threads on GT. Hopefully Samurairabbi will be along momentarily to really liven this one up.

(BTW, skevlar, the threads with garbled data in the topic list seem to be created from replies posted right as the system goes down for one reason or another. Seen it happen a couple of times before; your reply gets stuck in a forum seemingly at random with the time in the "topic" field and none of the text saved. This is, I believe, an "undocumented feature" of the software. What us non-IT folks call a "bug".)

------------------
Tamara's House of Weapons: If we can't kill it, it's immortal.
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Top Guns *.357sig* club, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LAVE!

#9 ·
Well, since you mentioned it:

If a sugar glider is not tame when acquired, time, patience, and gentle frequent training sessions will eventually allow bonding of the glider to its owner. Gliders adore being near their owners, inside a shirt (hint wear two shirts and let the glider hang out between them, or else their claws will tickle or scratch!) or in a pocket. They will be lovely companions, who view you as an equal. Sugar gliders do not respond at all to punishment or domination, so treat them with respect, gentleness and understanding, and you will be rewarded with a devoted companion!

#11 ·
Wabash did it... get a rope!

Tam, ya think maybe it involves fuzzy logic and so maybe it's a fuzzy bug? I think fuzzy bugs are kinda fun!

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

#16 ·
You click one click of your mouse on a virtual button, virtually moving as if you actually pressed a real one with your finger... there is a frozen moment... a hesitation... followed by a blink and a portal is opened... a window... where spelling is critical... crucial... where spelling plays with your eyes... plays with your mind...you are in a place full of choices... topics... some seemingly familiar... some seamingly twisted... you choose one... another button... another clique... preceded by another blink... a flash... another window appears... opens... a portal.......into The 10 Ring Zone...

Du di du doo du di du doo du di du doooooooo...

------------------

#18 ·
BOOM!!!

------------------

#19 ·
ExBoss,

That'd give a whole new meaning to "18 holes"...

------------------
Tamara's House of Weapons: If we can't kill it, it's immortal.
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Top Guns *.357sig* club, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LABE!

#20 ·
This post kind of fits in with that show Twin Peaks remember that one? Funny it should happen in the 10 ring. Since the FBI character in the show packed a 1006. Since we are in a paranormal room. The radio just announced a big foot sighting by some backpackers? What's up with that? Don't you think a bare footed primate would get cold feet in the snow? Ill get back to you with more details.