close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

“Are There Really People This Stupid?”

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by SJ 40, Mar 5, 2014.

1. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    Jackie Kuhls, the former executive director of New Yorkers Against Gun Violence who is now safely away from matters she knows nothing about. She’s now the Chief Budget Officer, Department of Subways, for New York City Transit.

http://bearingarms.com/are-there-re...urce=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQN1u_aPgcM"]Gun Facts 101: Assault Weapons - YouTube[/ame]

The comments must have been priceless as they are now disabled for this video and I can see why. SJ 40

2. DAIadvisor

DAIadvisor

Apr 24, 2004
    Kettering, OH
    Not sure what's the point of the video here.. She clearly doesn't understand the material completely, and it seems to be addressed to others who don't know anything about the topic either.

3. SJ 40

SJ 40

Jan 17, 2011
    Vermont
    The point might be that people for population control and politicians speak like they are quoteing facts on topics they know absolutely nothing about,then again. SJ 40

4. hunter 111

hunter 111

Jan 29, 2012
    TRAVEL -
    I think I saw a thing that goes up in one of those pictures
    It was next to the ghost rifle.......wow

5. Glockgeezer

Glockgeezer

Nov 24, 2012
    Central Florida
    My guess is that the closest she ever got to an assault weapon was that poster she was so proud of. What a maroon!

6. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    Sad part is she MAY breed!!!! Guys who would "hit it" will be along in 3....2....1.....Of course if she knows a little about sex as she does about guns, we may be safe!!!!!

7. Cambo

Cambo

Jun 19, 2006
    Texas
    She should stand on the other side of a door when a hunting rifle is fired through it. After all, only assault weapon bullets penetrate doors and walls.

8. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    She really is dumb. Has no idea what constitutes an assault weapon. I would be surprised if she knew anything about guns.

9. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    Maybe she'll run for president. I'll bet she could get elected. Might be a tough fight against Billery and Michell though. Perhaps Billery could be president she could be vice president and Michell could be Secretary of state. :stooges: :faint:

10. its hard to imagine that there are people that become that stupid in one lifetime...

11. lpo

lpo what?!?!?!?!?

Dec 5, 2003
    Mississippi
    I have a windex bottle at home that "spray fires", should I be worried?

........from my cold dead, streak free hands!!!

12. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

May 21, 2011
    North-Central Florida
    There are millions of people that stupid. Look who they elected president.

13. No doubt she is a genius, I can smell her smart ass all the way out here[​IMG]

14. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    Only if it doesn't have a trigger lock on it. If it doesn't we'll have to remove any children from your care for their own indoctrination... I mean safety. I'm from the government and I'm here to help. :whistling:

15. gunowner1

gunowner1

Jul 11, 2011
    Jensen Beach
    :rofl::rofl: