close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

‘Liberal Bull****’: Bill Maher Calls Out Prof.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Apr 21, 2013.

1. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

Jun 25, 2007
    Ohio
    Wow that is shocking, never expected to hear him say that.

2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Maher is a Commie freak but I've always given him kudos for his stance on radical Islam.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  3. RDW

RDW BTDT

Mar 12, 2003
    PRK
    Gawd - I can't believe I agreed with Bill Mahr. :faint: :embarassed:

4. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    He wants to speak the truth about the bull**** of liberalism, wants to speak the truth about Islamic murder-cult psychotics, and yet he personally gave Captain Zero $1,000,000 for his re-election campaign.

Then he asks his leftist dhimmi pig guest how it is that some people can be of two minds.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am convinced that if not for cognitive dissonance, liberals would have no cognition at all.

5. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    and this is why people keep telling the Republicans to stop being the social policemen. If a certain wing of the republican party stayed out of people's bedrooms and stopped ramming hte bible down everyone's throat, you'd have people like Maher, who also recently complained about liberals "losing him" in CA if they advocate for even higher taxes, coming over to the Republican side - along with millions of other voters. Most importantly, a large chunk of those voters would be young, i.e., the future of this nation.

6. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    I'm no longer a Republican in the contemporary sense of the word, but quite frankly, I don't want vermin like Maher on my side. Never have, never will.

7. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Nov 23, 2009
    Ohio
    I agree with Maher, like, once every millenium.
    This was that time.

8. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    What I'm saying is that there are only a couple of issues standing in the way of Conservatives taking back most of the country, and those issues have nothing to do with fiscal conservatism. It's so simple, really. Many people vote based on emotion, and emotion is most strongly tied to social issues. The social issues are destroying conservatism in America.

9. Gunboat1

Gunboat1 A.F.A.M.

The lack of concern about social issues is what is destroying America.

Troll.

10. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Which social issues are you referring to?

Spare me your troll cliches.

11. Paul7

Paul7 New Guy

Dec 16, 2004
    East of Eden
    Emotion, not logic, are what drives the abortion and gay marriage movements.

This dope Maher was debating apparently believes the politically correct myth that all religions and cultures are the same.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  12. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    IvanVic
    Yea and the Immoral left liberlism is so conductive to a functioning society! So you believe all the morals the our founders based our Country on are bad? All those morals that are the basis of our Constitution are bad? So why don't you tell us how'd you would rewrite the Constitution to suit your Liberal agenda!:faint:

13. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    You don't see any distinction between being concerned about social issues and having the federal government enforce social norms upon the whole country?