I. Introduction and Acceptance of Terms.
As used in this Agreement, “you” or “User” means both (a) the individual now registering as a user of the Site or the existing user of the Site now agreeing to this Agreement, as the case may be, and (b) if applicable, the company or other business or governmental entity specified by you upon registration (any such entity, “your entity”). You and your entity, if any, are jointly and severally liable for your obligations under this Agreement.
II. Scope of Applicability.
2. GlockTalk may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by GlockTalk or its affiliates. GlockTalk has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, GlockTalk will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Website, you expressly AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS GLOCKTALK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ATTORNEYS, OWNERS, OPERATORS, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, INSURERS, OR AGENTS FROM ANY LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ACTUAL ATTORNEYS' FEES) WHICH ARISE FROM THIRD PARTY CLAIMS RELATING TO USE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
III. Site Usage and Accounts.
1. Account. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You agree that you will not allow others to access your account, nor will you use your account or the Site on an outsourcing basis or on behalf of third parties. You must notify GlockTalk immediately, in writing, of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Liability for loss. GlockTalk will not be liable for any losses you sustain as a result of unauthorized use of your account. You will be further liable for all losses sustained by GlockTalk or others due to such unauthorized use, including all costs, attorneys’ fees, and other damages that directly or indirectly relate to use by you or any other person accessing the Site through your account. In the event that GlockTalk should bring any action or claim arising out of this Agreement against you in which GlockTalk prevails, you shall pay to GlockTalk any and all costs incurred by GlockTalk in enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including actual attorneys’ fees, court costs, and all other costs and fees associates with such action.
3. Termination and Suspension of User Account. We agree to provide you access to the Site and the services available on the Site only as authorized in this Agreement. We reserve the right to reject your user registration by disabling your registered account. Even after acceptance, we may terminate or suspend your account and ability to use the Site in our sole discretion, with or without cause and without prior notice to you. If we believe your actions may cause us or other users legal liability, harm, or loss, we reserve the right to notify other users of your actions.
4. Objection to terms. Should you object to any of the terms of this Agreement or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with the Site and related services in any way, your only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of the Site and services; (2) terminate your membership; and (3) notify us of termination. At any such time, you may terminate this Agreement. In addition, your account will be deemed inactive and closed if there is no activity on your account for a period of one year. In the event your account is closed or terminated it will be marked inactive in our systems, but we may not delete your user information or message history. If your account with GlockTalk is terminated for any reason, whether by your own action or GlockTalk’s, GlockTalk may remove some or all of your User Submissions (as defined in V.1. below). It is within GlockTalk’s sole and exclusive discretion to decide whether or not to delete your User Submissions. GlockTalk is under no obligation, regardless of any request or demand from you, to remove any User Submissions, regardless of the reason for your disaffiliation with GlockTalk.
5. No “bots.” You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or any other device, software, hardware, or program that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the GlockTalk servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GlockTalk grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. GlockTalk reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website (e.g. comments, email, private messaging) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their “User Submissions” (defined below).
6. Abuse of Private Messaging. GlockTalk's private messaging and e-mails obtained through GlockTalk while “private,” still fall under the rules established here. They should not be used for commercial purposes, to send spam, to solicit, or to threaten or harass members, moderators or administrators. Members who use Private Messaging to circumvent the rules of the community will be subject to disciplinary action. If you receive this type of communication, report it immediately. Do not publish it on the board. Communications of GlockTalk members to GlockTalk moderators are subject to review by other moderators and GlockTalk administrators at the sole discretion of GlockTalk. As per paragraph 16 of this Agreement, any private message may be disclosed to the relevant authorities in the event of a court order or subpoena.
IV. Permissions and Restrictions.
1. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
2. You agree not to introduce, intentionally or unintentionally, any kind of virus or malicious computer program to GlockTalk.
3. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial use, other than what is provided for in the section below, without the prior written authorization of GlockTalk. Prohibited commercial uses include any of the following actions taken without GlockTalk’s express written approval:
- a. sale of access to the Website or its related services on another website;
- b. use of the Website or its related services for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of GlockTalk;
- c. any use of the Website or its related services that GlockTalk finds, in its sole and absolute discretion, to use GlockTalk’s resources with the effect of competing with or displacing the market for GlockTalk or its content.
4. Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- a. uploading original content to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- b. using GlockTalk forums to facilitate a classified transaction as defined below, with the full understanding that GlockTalk is not a participant in any transaction completed;
- c. any use that GlockTalk expressly authorizes in writing.
5. GlockTalk reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, with or without advance notice to you, and without any liability to you for loss or disruption of service.
V. Your User Submissions and Conduct.
1. As a GlockTalk account holder you may submit video content (“User Videos”), photographic content (“User Photos”), and textual content (“User Comments” or “Postings”). User Videos, User Photos, and User Comments are collectively referred to as “User Submissions.” You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, GlockTalk does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
4. In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant GlockTalk all of the license rights granted herein.
5. GlockTalk or its owners do not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and GlockTalk expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. GlockTalk does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and GlockTalk will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another's intellectual property rights. GlockTalk reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice. For more information, see http://www.glocktalk.com/dmca.php.
6. We are not responsible for any user-generated content such as Postings, listings, messages on our message forums, feedback, pictures, etc. You are solely responsible for any information that you post to this Site; we are only a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your information. If you post information that is libelous, slanderous, violates any law, or violates the intellectual property rights of anyone else, you will be solely liable for the consequences. We may take any action, including but not limited to removing the content or suspending or terminating your account, deemed necessary in our sole discretion to protect ourselves if we believe your information may create liability for us or may cause us to lose the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
VI. Classified Ad Policy.
1. Classified Transaction. GlockTalk provides a forum for users to advertise their own goods for sale to other users, in the form of ads (“Classified Ads”). A “Classified Transaction” shall be defined as any Agreement made between GlockTalk Users for the sale, barter, or conveyance of merchandise or services.
2. Venue Only. You agree and acknowledge that GlockTalk is not providing a service for Classified Transactions. GlockTalk is only providing an advertising venue for the completion of Classified Transactions. GlockTalk is not involved in any actual transactions, negotiations, or communications between buyers and sellers in furtherance of Classified Transactions, and we make no representation, and give no assurance, that:
- a. The persons using GlockTalk (a) are not misrepresenting their identity, location or authority to enter into contracts, and (b) are of legal age and capacity to enter into contracts.
- b. A seller placing an Item on GlockTalk is able to or will complete the sale of the Item or deliver the Item to the buyer, or that a buyer purchasing an Item is able to or will complete the purchase of an Item from a seller.
- c. A seller has truthfully and accurately described an Item placed on GlockTalk.
- d. An Item listed for sale on GlockTalk exists, or is (a) safe, (b) of any particular quality, (c) non-infringing with regard to the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (d) free from liens, encumbrances or contractual claims attributable to seller, or that an Item may be legally sold by the seller.
- e. The sale and transfer of an Item complies with any or all applicable legal requirements for the sale, transfer and transport of that Item, including but not limited to statutes, regulations or requirements of any country, state, locality, province, municipality or other government authority or regulatory entity regarding sales or auctions, the sale and/or transfer of any Item, export or import control, taxation, duties or tariffs, presence or licensing of brokers (the foregoing, “Legal Requirements”).
3. Ad Placement. List ALL FOR SALE items in the “Want Ads” system. You are not to list items for sale in any other part of the site. Find the proper category for your item and list it there. You are not to use other forums, such as State forums, General Non-Glocking, General Glocking, or Non-Glock Firearms, to sell anything. This also pertains to items you seek that are “Wanted to Buy.” Put these ads in the “Wanted to Buy” section in the Want Ads area ONLY. Finally, DO NOT post a link to any For Sale ads you may have on other boards, such as GunBroker, GunsAmerica, Ebay, or similar sites, in any posts in the forums or in your signature.
4. Release. You acknowledge and agree that GlockTalk does not take title to or possession of any Item being sold on the Site, and we are not a principal in any Classified Transactions on the Site, nor are we your agent or an agent of any seller or other buyer. Because we are not and cannot be involved in dealings between GlockTalk users, in the event that you have a dispute with another user (whether a buyer or seller), you hereby release GlockTalk, our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, and including attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
5. Privacy. While GlockTalk is not a party to any Classified Transaction initiated, furthered, or completed on its Site, GlockTalk reserves the right to:
- a. Disclose the details of any Classified Transaction, including without limitation relevant Postings, Private Messages, E-mails, or other communications to the relevant authorities as per paragraph 16 of this Agreement; and
- b. Remove any Classified Ad, without cause or notice to user, from the Site.
VII. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
1. GlockTalk is protected under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). As such, GlockTalk will respond to any allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the DMCA. Below you will find our policies and takedown notices as required by the DMCA. The following applies to any and all copyright/trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down.
GlockTalk will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a proper DMCA notification is received by the designated DMCA Agent, or an administrator becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, we will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. GlockTalk will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
2. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- a. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- b. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- e. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- f. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Agent. GlockTalk's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement may be contacted through email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, reports of abuse, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to GlockTalk customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section your DMCA notice may not be valid.
3. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- a. Your physical or electronic signature;
- b. Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- c. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- d. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Oakland County, Michigan, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, GlockTalk may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at GlockTalk's sole discretion.
Glock Talk will act on all abuse reports and confront offending users. Users found to be guilty of our user agreement or any infringement will either receive a warning or be removed from the community, with sole discretion as to handling of the infraction remaining with GlockTalk.
VIII. Warranty Disclaimer.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE GLOCKTALK WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GLOCKTALK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. GLOCKTALK MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE GLOCKTALK WEBSITE. GLOCKTALK DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE GLOCKTALK WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND GLOCKTALK WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
IX. Limitation of Liability.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOCKTALK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ATTORNEYS, OWNERS, OPERATORS, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS INSURERS, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE GLOCKTALK WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GLOCKTALK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLOCKTALK BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY DAMAGES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUFFERED BY YOU. The Website is controlled and offered by GlockTalk from its facilities in the United States of America. GlockTalk makes no representations that the GlockTalk Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the GlockTalk Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law in Michigan.
You shall not make any communication that is intended or reasonably understood to disparage, criticize, condemn, or impugn the personal, professional, or business reputation of GlockTalk, the Site, and/or GlockTalk’s officers, directors, employees, licensors, attorneys, owners, operators, affiliates, predecessors, successors, assigns, insurers and/or agents, including without limitation, any communication that could have the effect of or intention of which is to cause embarrassment, disparagement, damage or injury to the reputation, business, or standing in the community of any such parties and regardless of whether any such communication is or may be true or founded in facts.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, GlockTalk may disclose personally identifiable information, business records, and other information to third parties in the event of any of the following: (1) To allow a third party contractor to help operate this Website or GlockTalk’s business; (2) If a court order, arbitration order or governmental administrative agency order is sought to disclose the personally identifiable information or a subpoena is served that purports to require the disclosure of the personally identifiable information; (3) The information needs to be disclosed in order to provide requested services; or (4) GlockTalk finds that your actions violate GlockTalk’s policies or usage guidelines. In addition, GlockTalk may disclose anonymous information including, without limitation, your occupation, location, and use of the Service to illustrate patterns and trends.
XVII. Posting Guidelines - GlockTalk Community Guidelines.
Respect the GlockTalk Community
Every community feature on GlockTalk involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and thousands of other users respect that trust. Please be one of them.
1. No illegal content.
2. No foul language. We are trying to maintain a familt environment and such language is not appropriate or necessary. This includes posting curse words that are deliberately misspelled or have special characters inserted in them to avoid the bad word filter.
3. No rude or abusive language allowed, including flame wars. We do not allow GlockTalk to be used to deliberately trash, denigrate, or malign another forum or site. DO NOT drag your board wars over to this site or attempt to use this site as a staging point to start trouble on other sites.
4. GlockTalk is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. Posts with sexually suggestive or explicit content are not allowed. That includes links to sites with such content. Similarly, Cheesecake/Beefcake threads and posts are not allowed here. If you want to look at, or post, pictures of scantily clad women or men, please do so elsewhere. This is not the place for it.
5. Do not post or link to content containing graphic depictions of serious injury or death to people or animals. Any User Submission showing or describing someone or an animal being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated will not be tolerated on GlockTalk.
6. We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But, we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity). Posts with racist or extremist comments or content are not allowed. This includes links to sites with such content.
7. Posts concerning politics, civil liberties issues, Law Enforcement issues and/or religion should be confined to the forums we have dedicated to those topics. Please do not argue these topics elsewhere on the site.
9. Unsolicited posts by companies and/or individuals promoting themselves, a website, or a product are not allowed. Please email email@example.com for information on how to become a site sponsor.
10. Do not reopen threads pertaining to subjects that have been previously closed.
11. Do not post the same or similar thread in multiple forums. Select the forum best suited for the topic and post it there. Multiple postings with the same subject matter by the same member will not be allowed, and GlockTalk reserves the right to delete or move such postings at its sole discretion.
12. We do not allow anyone to be registered under more than ONE member name. There is absolutely NO reason to have an extra account unless it is used for trolling purposes. If you are found to have more than one account, you will risk losing ALL of your accounts.
13. Avatars of your own choosing are allowed for “Senior Members”, as long as they are tasteful in content, and conform to the rules above. Avatars should be used to express your likes, loves, and individuality, but there are limits. The Administrators and Moderators DO NOT want members using the avatar system to make bigoted personal, religious, or political statements. The avatar may not include scantily-clad, provocative pictures of women/men.
14. Signature lines fall under the same rules as your avatars. If your signature line doesn't meet the above rules, it is not allowed.
15. All the same rules listed above apply to the posting of pictures and videos. This includes content with language that would normally be censored by our bad word filter, if it were typed out. This also includes using videos for self-promotion, whether you are promoting yourself, your products, or your videos themselves.
Everyone is welcome to hang out here and express their opinions, but we expect anyone that chooses to post to do so within the confines of the posting rules above. GlockTalk reserves the right to close, edit, or remove any User Submission, posting, or thread that violates the rules listed here, or for any other reason, at the sole discretion of GlockTalk. Anyone that repeatedly violates the rules will not be allowed to participate here. You can disagree with someone, just do so like an adult.
Above all else, we expect people to be treated with RESPECT!
We Enforce These Guidelines
GlockTalk staff reviews flagged posts to determine whether they violate our Community Guidelines. GlockTalk does not and cannot review all information and materials that may be viewed on the Site. You acknowledge that GlockTalk is acting as a conduit by allowing you to submit and view materials through the Site and is not liable for any contents viewed through the Site. When GlockTalk reviews inappropriate content, GlockTalk removes them if deemed appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion. Accounts are penalized for Community Guidelines violations and may be terminated in the sole and absolute discretion of GlockTalk. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to create any new accounts.
GlockTalk is for the Community
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of GlockTalk makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to dig in and get involved!
1. Have fun with the site. There’s a lot to see here, and lots of folks doing amazing stuff—one of them might be you! Equipment’s getting cheaper and easier to use all the time, so dive in and enjoy.
2. Let folks know what you think. Feedback’s part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on GlockTalk richer.
Enjoy this community of Outdoor Enthusiasts!
—The GlockTalk Team