GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-28-2010, 20:53   #676
toddnjoy

I will patiently be waiting for the G21 lower. this should also work for the G21SF right.
toddnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:24   #677
cmecha

http://www.mdsp.org/services/handgun.asp handgun nazi list
cmecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:58   #678
furioso2112

The bull-nose match - that's gonna look great. I bet it will even look nice with the LWD 19L and 19XL slides I have, patiently lurking in a safe, waiting to be set on top of it...
Old 04-29-2010, 15:06   #679
varigger
mmmmmm GLOCK

tag for release
Old 04-29-2010, 15:49   #680
hunt_ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioso2112 View Post
The bull-nose match - that's gonna look great. I bet it will even look nice with the LWD 19L and 19XL slides I have, patiently lurking in a safe, waiting to be set on top of it...
Wont fit the 19 yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
Timberwolf frames fit G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37
--On Lady Gaga
hunt_ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:07   #681
cmecha

umm custom glock 17
Old 04-30-2010, 14:46   #682
LWD Armorer
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioso2112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt_ak View Post
Wont fit the 19 yet...

hunt_ak,
“I bet it will even look nice with the LWD 19L and 19XL slides”. Meaning he has 17 & 34 slides with our extended 19 barrels and our dust cover. It’s a long slide conversion for the compact Glocks

Barrels:
LWD-19L..... LWD-19XL
LWD-2340L..... LWD-2340XL
LWD-239L..... LWD-239XL
LWD-32357L..... LWD-32357XL
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Products.aspx?CAT=240

These barrels will also fit in Subcompact 9,40,357 Glocks but no extended slides for them.

To complete the conversion you use your Compact guide rod and spring along with our Dust Cover.
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.a...99&TERM=LWD-DC

furioso2112,
To use the TimberWolf you would need to remove the Dust Cover, use a 17 or 34 (depending on the slide you were using) barrel with a 17 guide rod & spring.
Want to see more?
Visit www.facebook.com/lonewolfdistributors
LWD Armorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 14:49   #683
cmecha

any word on getting these things legal in MD and other nazi states.
Old 04-30-2010, 17:43   #684
furioso2112

Yeah - I mostly use the slides with a 17 already. 19L and 19XL is my best recollection of LWD's names for the slides. I typically refer to them as 17L-equivalent and 34-equivalent, but as they are actually superior, I thought I'd try to refer to them by LWD's names. I suppose this is as good a time and place as any for the explanation by someone who knows their given names. I have several LWD barrels - for the 17, 19, and 26 (I bought the G26 from LWD that has the ported slide and extended ported barrel). I realize I'll have to use the 17 slide and barrels with the TW frames. Cheers, all.

Last edited by furioso2112; 05-02-2010 at 20:20.. Reason: clarification of tone of message
furioso2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 20:38   #685
cmecha

so anyword on legality
Old 05-01-2010, 23:49   #686
ftw13

will these be made available for subcompact models?
ftw13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:16   #687
rsm688

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmecha View Post
so anyword on legality

That would be something for you to check on with your state laws. JR and them are plenty busy as it is trying to get the frame finished and run a business as well. Get a copy of your state's gun laws or check with the local ATF office. I figure it would be fine because it would be just like you are purchasing another handgun since the frame is the registered part of the gun but like I said check with your local ATF office.

-spencer-
rsm688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 10:57   #688
cmecha

well **** this will not be legal in states that have a handgun list?
Old 05-02-2010, 11:45   #689
rsm688

Quote:

Okay I just looked into maryland's laws for you....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you WILL NOT be able to purchase one of these lowers. Since Maryland does not allow purchasing guns across state lines (gun must be in Maryland already) you won't be able to purchase the frame since it is the registered part of the gun (what is restricted from crossing state lines). It's just like lowers on AR-15s, they are the registered part of the gun that has the serial number on it. That is why you have to ship lowers and frames between FFL holders whereas you can mail an upper to anyone at their home.

-spencer-
rsm688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:01   #690
cmecha

unless lone wolf gets the lower on the approved handgun list as CCF race frame has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsm688 View Post
Okay I just looked into maryland's laws for you....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you WILL NOT be able to purchase one of these lowers. Since Maryland does not allow purchasing guns across state lines (gun must be in Maryland already) you won't be able to purchase the frame since it is the registered part of the gun (what is restricted from crossing state lines). It's just like lowers on AR-15s, they are the registered part of the gun that has the serial number on it. That is why you have to ship lowers and frames between FFL holders whereas you can mail an upper to anyone at their home.

-spencer-

Last edited by cmecha; 05-02-2010 at 12:01..
Old 05-02-2010, 12:28   #691
hunt_ak

Quote:
It will be the end of the week before we make a decision on the release date. I am working on the order forms now
*twiddles thumb*
--On Lady Gaga
hunt_ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 20:05   #692
N.D.Glock23

Quote:

Wouldn't it be possible to have a Gun shop order 1 TW frame for you, either before or after you place a deposit, then when it arrives you pay the balance?

OR- are you saying that in your State you can only buy guns that are on some anti freedom NAZI list?

Usually around here you can order anything you want (Non NFA of couse), here the GS will order it and when it comes in (if it's a gun you can even put it in layaway at some places GM) then you get your purchase permit, and pick it up.

N.D.
Old 05-02-2010, 20:09   #693
thundernm1981

I want it in the Glock 20 please
thundernm1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:26   #694
cmecha

exactly, the pistol which is the receiver has to be registered in MD as well as others to be able to be transferred in said state. i was unaware of this till my FFL informed the only ones legal are the CCF raceframes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.D.Glock23 View Post

OR- are you saying that in your State you can only buy guns that are on some anti freedom NAZI list?
Old 05-03-2010, 10:47   #695
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
I think the reason the CCF was considered legal is because it is a "replacement frame" for an otherwise "already legal gun".

If this is true (and I am betting on it), the Timberwolf will easily fit the same legal description.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:47   #696
N.D.Glock23

Quote:
exactly, the pistol which is the receiver has to be registered in MD as well as others to be able to be transferred in said state. i was unaware of this till my FFL informed the only ones legal are the CCF raceframes.
So after market replacement frames (being a firearm) are Verboten, Man that really sucks!
I feel really bad for you Bro!
N.D.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:55   #697
N.D.Glock23

Quote:
I think the reason the CCF was considered legal is because it is a "replacement frame" for an otherwise "already legal gun".

If this is true (and I am betting on it), the Timberwolf will easily fit the same legal description.
Thanks for addressing this JR, we really do appreciate all your hard work, and now can you quit just loafing around here and get those frames out?

I REALLY DO HOPE that this (per JR above) is the case!

N.D.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:00   #698
cmecha

unfortunately if this is in fact the case you would still have to get the frame on the list. <- this being the ****ty part. i really do hate NAZI gun control laws. next thing you know or gov't going to try rounding up all the native and moving them to camps, oops forgot they already did that.
Quote:

Old 05-03-2010, 11:08   #699
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
I think you missed the point? If the CCF qualifies, the Timberwolf will also qualify. This is a legal issue, precedence has already been set.

I would think all I need to do is submit the proper paperwork? Unfortunately all my current effort is aimed at releasing them.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:33   #700
N.D.Glock23

Quote:
I think you missed the point? If the CCF qualifies, the Timberwolf will also qualify. This is a legal issue, precedence has already been set.

I would think all I need to do is submit the proper paperwork? Unfortunately all my current effort is aimed at releasing them.
Thanks again JR!
WE know that you'll get to the paper work when you can.

N.D.