SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-02-2014, 02:50   #1
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Ebola is in US ! Know how to protect your family when it strikes | Coupon

First U.S. case of Ebola diagnosed in Texas after man who came from Liberia falls ill

This Ebola crisis is indeed deadliest in history.
There were more than 6,500 reported cases of Ebola in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone as of latest available data, and the illness has been blamed for more than 3,000 deaths.

Signs and symptoms of Ebola include fever (greater than 38.6C or 101.5F) and severe headache, muscle pain, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, or unexplained bleeding or bruising. Signs and symptoms may appear anywhere from 2 to 21 days after exposure to Ebola, although 8 to 10 days is most common.

Ebola is contagious only if the infected person has symptoms. The virus can be spread through bodily fluids or infected animals but not through the air.

Decontamination is a necessary process when exposed to such bio-medical threats.
Preparing one basic needs bag or a decontamination kit will prove beneficial for such situations. We would encourage to invest in a safe future.

Additionally, basic services such as electricity, gas, water, sewage treatment and telephones may be cut off for days or even a week, or longer. Your decontamination kit should contain items to help you manage during these outages.

Source:CDC,
WashingtonPost

Sponsor Showcase

Checkout some of the most useful Decontamination products.

Save Extra $10 Off use coupon code "Ebola"
Minimum purchase: $100, valid till 10/6

Sponsor Showcase
Venus Gas Masks

The Ultimate Protector Approved by NIOSH and EU and NATO. Suitable from ages 12 and up.This mask has civilian and industrial applications giving protection against any threat.

BUY: $175.00
Sponsor Showcase

Sponsor Showcase

Radsticker 5 Pack

RADSticker peel & stick, postage stamp sized, instant color developing dosimeter, is always ready and with you 24/7, stuck onto the back of your drivers license or anything you keep close, for any future radiation emergency.

BUY: $25.00

Sponsor Showcase

Safeskin Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves

Safeskin Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves exceed current ASTM D 6319 standard for critical defects and have been manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9002.

BUY: $32.00

Sponsor Showcase

NBC Protective Suit

These suits are for use in Nuclear Biological and Chemical environments and are impregnated with charcoal

BUY: $93.75

Gas Masks Health Care Particulate Respirators

The 3M 1860 N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is NIOSH approved N95 respirator

BUY: $47.00

Tychem QC Delux Coverall

The strength of Tyvek with a splash resistant, light chemical barrier
  • Excellent protection in wet or hazardous dry environments.
  • Recommended for petroleum, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
  • Durable, lightweight polyethylene-coated Tyvek fabric.
  • Zip front, elastic wrists and ankles, booties and hood.
BUY: $14.00

Datex Emergency Water
  • 64 SACHETS PER CASE
  • 125 ML / 4.227 OUNCES OF WATER PER SACHET
  • PURIFIED WATER FOR IMMEDIATE USE
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND EXTREMELY COMPACT
  • SUPERIOR PACKAGING MATERIALS FOR OPTIMUM DURABILITY
  • CASE DIMENSIONS 13.25" X 9.75" X 6.25"
  • CASE WEIGHT 20.5 LBS
  • 5 YEAR SHELF LIFE
BUY: $60.00

Lifestraw Personal Water Filter

This is the filter you've been hearing about. The Lifestraw has earned its chops in Africa--saving lives and reducing disease fatalities over the last several years.

BUY: $22.00

StriPEN Ultra
The SteriPEN Ultra Portable UV Water Purifier is the device that smiles back! SteriPen Ultra is the most advanced UV water purifier in the world. Simply power on and choose the amount of water your are treating (0.5 or 1 L), place the lamp in the water and stir until you see the smiley face indicating the water is ready.

BUY: $99.50

StriPEN Freedom Solar Bundle

The SteriPen Freedom is the world's smallest, lightest UV water purifier. It lets you do more and carry less. Compact, lightweight and easy to use, Freedom is just as comfortable in an exotic restaurant as on the side of a mountain.

BUY: $149.95

Wash 'N' Go Compact Sink / Organizer

Made of rugged food grade polyethylene, the Wash N Go is a great little sink/organizer for your next adventure into the great outdoors.

BUY: $74.99

Activz Silver Liquid - 8oz Bottle
Rely on safe, natural and effective immune support with Activz Silver daily liquid supplement

BUY: $32.00

GAS Mask Filter
Compatible with the Venus, and all standard 37mm thread gas masks.

BUY: $65.00

Safecastle Royal Buyers Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Refuge blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Win a Case of MH Food - LIKE us on Facebook
JC Refuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 22:26   #2
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

*** Bump **

Refuge blog

Old 10-03-2014, 08:06   #3
Krav Maglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Refuge View Post
*** Bump **
What does bump mean? I've seen it before but I'm clueless to the meaning.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Old 10-03-2014, 08:41   #4
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

bump

Krav,

to ensure the thread stays on top we need to add comments. Purpose of bump is bump the thread to the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krav Maglock View Post
What does bump mean? I've seen it before but I'm clueless to the meaning.

Refuge blog

Old 10-03-2014, 09:01   #5
Krav Maglock

Ok, got it... Thanks.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:16   #6
Bren
NRA Life Member

Here's my secret for how to protect yourself:

1. Don't get bodily fluids from people with Ebola on you.
2. Just to be safe, don't get bodily fluids from people on you.
3. Avoid fast food and buffets, if ebola breaks out in your area.
4. If you have been eating chimpanzees, stop. (or was that AIDS?)
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 14:27   #7
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Coupon Valid till Sunday

Refuge blog

Old 10-03-2014, 21:54   #8
maxmanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Here's my secret for how to protect yourself:

1. Don't get bodily fluids from people with Ebola on you.
2. Just to be safe, don't get bodily fluids from people on you.
3. Avoid fast food and buffets, if ebola breaks out in your area.
4. If you have been eating chimpanzees, stop. (or was that AIDS?)
It's fruit bats. If you see a dead fruit bat by the side of the road, stay away. Whatever you do, do not take it home and eat it!!
maxmanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 20:20   #9
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Coupon extended

We have extended the coupon to end of the month

Refuge blog

Old 10-09-2014, 14:50   #10
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

*** bump ***

Refuge blog

Old 10-09-2014, 19:40   #11
Brian Lee
Drop those nuts

Quote:
................... We would encourage to invest in a safe future.

Additionally, basic services such as electricity, gas, water, sewage treatment and telephones may be cut off for days or even a week, or longer. Your decontamination kit should contain items to help you manage during these outages.
I knew some fear monger would try to capitalize off the paranoia about Ebola, but I wouldn't have guessed they would start claiming that Ebola will somehow cause the electricity to go off for days at a time.

What a load of crap just to sell stuff!

I'm glad I don't have to make up BS to sell my product.
Brian Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 01:20   #12
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Brian,

We are in the business of survival and emergency preparedness which is why our posts are in sponsor showcase.

We operate with the best intentions and have no interest in misleading anyone.

We want to make sure we use authentic sources to educate our customers. In this case we used www.ready.gov the link is here http://www.ready.gov/build-a-kit . The site explains how to build a kit more specifically why to make a kit in an emergency situation. Ready.gov is a government site by FEMA as we only use authentic sources to quote.

Our customers come to us and appreciate the deals we give and savings we pass on to our customers. Our customer service has always been appreciated as we have dealt with our customers fairly and honestly. We have gone above and beyond to help our customers.

In hindsight it seems the post has upset you and we see how it might be seen as fear mongering. Let us assure you we want to help people manage fear by prepping rather than create fear itself.

We will definitely give extra attention to posts to ensure our messaging is clear.

Thanks for your comments.

Refuge blog

Old Yesterday, 20:06   #13
mhambi
Hegemon

Quote:
Brian,

We are in the business of survival and emergency preparedness which is why our posts are in sponsor showcase.

We operate with the best intentions and have no interest in misleading anyone.
You're using a (perceived) crisis to sell goods. Not that I necessarily have a problem with that, but at least be honest about it.

I wouldn't buy from you. Mostly cause you're not carrying the Cam'ron 'ebola' mask.

Tags
contamination, coupons, decontamination, ebola, safecastle