SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:08   #21
Colorado4Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIL CAESAR View Post
One of these days gentlemen, one of these days real people are going to have enough.
Enough of the radio jockeys lying to you?

http://www.dmv.org/tn-tennessee/voter-registration.php
http://www.state.tn.us/sos/election/

You can't vote if your not registered.
You have to vote in person the fist time if you do the process by mail.
They check I.D. when you vote.

You guys are so easy to get worked up with lies to make you upset.
Old 11-16-2008, 16:03   #22
farnhamj
NY CCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado4Wheel View Post
Enough of the radio jockeys lying to you?

http://www.dmv.org/tn-tennessee/voter-registration.php
http://www.state.tn.us/sos/election/

You can't vote if your not registered.
You have to vote in person the fist time if you do the process by mail.
They check I.D. when you vote.

You guys are so easy to get worked up with lies to make you upset.
all I was asked was my name, signed next to my other signature in a book and voted. Any my other sig was 8 years old so it didn't even look the same.
Old 01-01-2009, 18:38   #23
AZson

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
it is physically impossible to round up and deport 12-18 million people.
But it is possable to go after the people hiring them, that includes mom and pop who pay them under the table. No job no reason to be here. They will self deport, wont cost us a dime.
Old 01-01-2009, 18:41   #24
AZson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyT View Post
Here's my Crook County (20+ miles outside, but still firmly under the thumb of, Chitcago) voting experience. I work nights and left a little before 6am. Went home, put on my "Who is John Galt?" t-shirt, and headed to the church about half a mile away.

Gave them my name. They didn't ask for any ID, or even to confirm my address. Waited <2 min. for the person ahead of me to finish and voted.

By then it was a whopping 6:10am. So by lunchtime I probably could've voted a dozen times without even costing myself $4 in Chicago-priced gas.

This of course ignores the two full weeks before the election where you could vote early & often (why does early voting exist at all?) and the absentee voting which you can mail in with no one ever seeing you or how many fake names and addresses you do it under (why can anyone not stationed abroad vote absentee?)
This is why AZ passed the law requiring ID.
Old 01-01-2009, 18:44   #25
AZson

I also think they need to just go ahead and put a picture and a thumb print on your SSC just to stop all this identy theft going on not just by illegals but by every one else.
I also think you should have the right to freeze your credit that way your identy cann't be stolen.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:03   #26
Ryobi
SummertimeRules

Okey-dokey. That was illegal. What precinct and and on what day did you vote? Since evidently you weren't held to the same standard other voters are, the poll worker who allowed you to vote with zero identification needs to be punished or removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farnhamj View Post
all I was asked was my name, signed next to my other signature in a book and voted. Any my other sig was 8 years old so it didn't even look the same.
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:45   #27
martyj

They have companies here that hire them and the law states 3 type of id. What the law doesnt state is that they all have to be the same person. So they hire them.
I found a wallet at work with 3 ids in it from a mexican and had all the same name on them but not the same picture.
The goverment just inst doing its job!! They fine them enough often enough the companies will pick up on it. Get caught 3 times shut the place down and send the CEO to federal pen for harboring illegals.
martyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:12   #28
ReyFufuRulesAll
Pantless Wonder

Send a message via ICQ to ReyFufuRulesAll Send a message via AIM to ReyFufuRulesAll Send a message via MSN to ReyFufuRulesAll Send a message via Yahoo to ReyFufuRulesAll

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOGE View Post
I am for deporting ALL illegals, however it should not be a requirement to read & speak English as that would have eliminated millions of legal immigrants in the past. The last man George A. Custer spoke with (and lived) was an Italian immigrant who did not speak English. I am assuming that you believe that these illegals are all voting for Obama. How would you feel if they were voting for McCain? Tens of thousands of European immigrants fought on both sides in the Civil War and most did not speak English. I DO feel however that they should show LEGAL proof that they are LEGALLY eligible to vote which is probably not the case here. The Left Wing loons have fought that tooth & nail as they know most fraudulent voting is done on the Dem. tickets. Speak English? No problem as long as you can show you are legally ELIGIBLE to vote.
I couildn't have said it better.

Anything you can't do pantless, isn't worth doing.
ReyFufuRulesAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:19   #29
G23c

Quote:
Originally Posted by farnhamj View Post
Why wouldn't you. In this day in age you should ALWAYS have proper ID with you. At least I do. Maybe it's because of my job. Does anyone not carry ID with them at all times?
evidence of citizenship is your birth certificate or naturaliation certificate. passport is not acceptable by many government agencies as proof of US citizenship (TX DPS).
G23c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:16   #30
AZson

Unfortunately here in Tucson, they allow you to use a bill or a bank statement to prove your a resident, I'm sure that's no problems for illegals here.
Old 05-11-2009, 22:01   #31
ICARRY2
NRA Life Member

Personally, the law at the federal level should be anyone who is not a U.S. citizen and registers to vote should be deported and denied entry into the U.S. permanently. No citizenship, no green card, no work visa, no tourist visa, no political asylum, no nothing never!

If a non-citizen actually votes, mandatory minimum 10 years in prison helping build a really big wall along the border.
ICARRY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 22:08   #32
ICARRY2
NRA Life Member

Quote:
We don't have to deport anyone. Cut off their ability to get a job. AZ voters passed a very strict law last year that inflicts hard core consequences for anyone, businesses or individuals to hire illegal aliens. It has had an impact. Some of the school districts in the largely hispanic areas have seen a sharp decline in enrollment. One district alone saw a decline of 1500 students in a single school year as soon as the law was passed.
ICARRY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:42   #33
AZson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICARRY2 View Post
Personally, the law at the federal level should be anyone who is not a U.S. citizen and registers to vote should be deported and denied entry into the U.S. permanently. No citizenship, no green card, no work visa, no tourist visa, no political asylum, no nothing never!

If a non-citizen actually votes, mandatory minimum 10 years in prison helping build a really big wall along the border.
I agree we need a 40 foot wall between us and Mexico with a 20ft electrified fence in 100' front of it.
Not to mention requiring a $5000 deposit before they are allowed to come to the US for shopping, just to make sure they go home.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:06   #34
bigj480
CLM Number 36
Charter Lifetime Member

Anything short of punishing employers and getting rid of entitlements will not solve the immigration problem. This will never happen because Americans have become complacent. This will also never happen because it's too politically incorrect.

Last edited by bigj480; 05-13-2009 at 11:14..
bigj480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:31   #35
AZson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj480 View Post
Anything short of punishing employers and getting rid of entitlements will not solve the immigration problem. This will never happen because Americans have become complacent. This will also never happen because it's too politically incorrect.
I agree 110%. We are trying to make it politically correct here in Tucson.
All Arizona for all that matters, unlike California.
Old 06-21-2009, 20:20   #36
Carolina Drifter
CLM Number 5
Charter Lifetime Member

Joe Legal vs. Jose Illegal
Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically
productive for the State of California...
You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children and live in California.

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted....
"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Joe Legal...$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year.
Now take 30% away for state and federal tax
Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

Jose Illegal...$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00 per year.
Jose Illegal pays no taxes...
Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage $1000.00 per month, or $12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

Jose Illegal has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal makes too much money so he is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare,
Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month or $12,000.00 per year.
Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare
Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, 12,000.00 per year
Joe Legal is now in the hole, minus (-) $4,769.00

Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy
Jose Illegal pays rent $500.00 per month, $6,000.00 per year
Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school.
Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.
Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.
“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.” -- William Pitt, the Younger
Carolina Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 16:28   #37
3 weelin geezer

Quote:

Hmmm...I don't think so. I think that as bad as the panhandling off the median problem is here, there would be an even greater one as they would go hang out near the bank and panhandle there. You gotta have money if you left the bank...or so it should be anyways.
3 weelin geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:03   #38
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICARRY2 View Post
We don't have to deport anyone. Cut off their ability to get a job. AZ voters passed a very strict law last year that inflicts hard core consequences for anyone, businesses or individuals to hire illegal aliens. It has had an impact. Some of the school districts in the largely hispanic areas have seen a sharp decline in enrollment. One district alone saw a decline of 1500 students in a single school year as soon as the law was passed.
Amazing. 1500 illegals X $5Kper year per student = $7,500,000 for just one district. Is is any wonder CA is BK?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:36   #39
AZson

Our schools are starting to ask if the kids are here legally or not, but unfortunately our federal law requires us to educate all the kids but it does not say we can not charge them a tuition fee or don't give them a diploma unless they pay a large fee, take away the diploma, take away their reason for being here. You know the sad part is our K-12 schools do take mexico birth certificates for admission. My wife works for one so I know that is a fact.

Last edited by AZson; 07-18-2009 at 08:48..
AZson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 14:03   #40
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOGE View Post
Who said WE were going to deport them? They will deport themselves if you make it a FELONY to employ one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
+1 Amen!