Old 09-02-2014, 10:16   #1
Paul7
New Guy

IN: 3 Churches Vandalized With Anti-Christian Messages from the Koran

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5521

Such a peaceful religion, Islam is.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:27   #2
itstime

Where is Holder? Where are all the headlines about hate crimes?
itstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 10:36   #3
Blast
'nuff said

If it were mosques, there would protests in the streets.
Many of course would be muslims, but just as many if not more would be apologist liberals.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:46   #4
Paul7
New Guy

If Eric Holder had any integrity he would be opening a hate crime investigation. He doesn't, and he won't.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:59   #5
Dave514

It's not just a hate crime but an act of terrorism.

The liberal media will sweep it under the prayer rug and hope they find out it was a bunch of kids pulling a prank.
I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men."
Robert Ingersoll
Dave514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:02   #6
SJ 40

Yet another example of the tolerance of the Cult of peace and love. SJ 40
SJ 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:24   #7
Bren
NRA Life Member

I'm not a big fan of Muslims, but that has the look of something faked by anybody from bored teenagers to some nut trying to stir up anti-Muslim issues.

It just doesn't feel legit, to me.

Last edited by Bren; 09-02-2014 at 11:25..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:31   #8
JBnTX
God Bless Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
I'm not a big fan of Muslims, but that has the look of something faked by anybody from bored teenagers to some nut trying to stir up anti-Muslim issues.

I agree. Something fishy going on there.

Most Muslims in this country try to maintain a low profile and not stir up trouble.

Christians are not infidels and most Muslims accept that fact.

Atheists are infidels. So it appears that whoever did that is just mimicking what they've seen in movies and on TV.

Infidel (literally "unfaithful") is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity and Islam, for one who has no religious beliefs, or for those who doubt or reject the central tenets of one's own religion.

Last edited by JBnTX; 09-02-2014 at 11:39..
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:13   #9
Blast
'nuff said

Quote:

This is a possibility. We shall see.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:43   #10
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post

Most Muslims in this country try to maintain a low profile and not stir up trouble.

Atheists are infidels. So it appears that whoever did that is just mimicking what they've seen in movies and on TV.

Infidel (literally "unfaithful") is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity and Islam, for one who has no religious beliefs, or for those who doubt or reject the central tenets of one's own religion.

'Infidel' refers to anyone who isn't a Muslim, according to your own definition.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:44   #11
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:

If you have evidence of that, I'd be interested. Absent that, sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

Why isn't this believable, Muslims do this all the time worldwide.

Last edited by Paul7; 09-02-2014 at 12:44..
Paul7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:44   #12
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave514 View Post
It's not just a hate crime but an act of terrorism.

The liberal media will sweep it under the prayer rug and hope they find out it was a bunch of kids pulling a prank.
They're too busy covering the deceased thug in Ferguson, MO.
Old 09-02-2014, 13:34   #13
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
If you have evidence of that, I'd be interested. Absent that, sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.

Why isn't this believable, Muslims do this all the time worldwide.
No, they really don't. Muslims usually burn the church or kill somebody - painting some barely offensive graffitti just isn't the way Muslims do it.

The last time something similar happened, closer to Chicago, it turned out to be a 22-year-old white girl who was just a nut and hated churches. My guess would be either a teenage white mail non-Muslim or a middle-aged white male non-Muslim. I'd rank Muslim teenagers, probably U.S.-born, as the third most likely suspects.

Last edited by Bren; 09-02-2014 at 13:43..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 13:53   #14
Dave514

Quote:
No, they really don't. Muslims usually burn the church or kill somebody - painting some barely offensive graffitti just isn't the way Muslims do it.

The last time something similar happened, closer to Chicago, it turned out to be a 22-year-old white girl who was just a nut and hated churches. My guess would be either a teenage white mail non-Muslim or a middle-aged white male non-Muslim. I'd rank Muslim teenagers, probably U.S.-born, as the third most likely suspects.
Based on the city in question(I've been there a number of times) I would put the odds at 50% that it's a nutter/prank/non muslim thing. It just doesn't really add up.

However, I still think that the news media would cover it differently if it had been the other way around and a Mosque was defaced. Maybe I'm must seeensitive.
I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men."
Robert Ingersoll
Dave514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 14:00   #15
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Not true, the graffitti just doesn't make the news like killing does. These things are happening wherever in the world Muslims live near Christians. Here's one in Finland: http://pamelageller.com/2013/09/finl...a-muslim.html/

Here's one from Israel: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010...n-in-nazareth/

Last edited by Paul7; 09-02-2014 at 14:03..
Paul7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 15:48   #16
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post

Don't paint with too wide a brush. Christians, and even other muslims are labeled as infidels quite often.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 15:58   #17
DonGlock26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
IN: 3 Churches Vandalized With Anti-Christian Messages from the Koran
Buddhists?

Last edited by DonGlock26; 09-02-2014 at 15:59..
DonGlock26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 16:38   #18
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonGlock26 View Post
Buddhists?
Yes, they're just trying to make the Muslims look bad.

/Sarcasm off