Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 07:18   #241
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Obama isnt a muslim. That line is old. Typical right wing fear-mongering as a last-ditch effort to stop the inevitable; Obama being the next Leader and President of the US.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:27   #242
cookekdjr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirgi08 View Post
Look into Hitlers rise to power in Germany,that should explain it.'08.
Still not following you. Who is Hitler in this? Who is Germany? What on earth are you talking about?
Be very very specific.
cookekdjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:35   #243
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookekdjr View Post
Still not following you. Who is Hitler in this? Who is Germany? What on earth are you talking about?
Be very very specific.
Cooke, posts like this are nothing more than mudslinging/attacks on people with no substance.

Republicans calls Obama Hitler, Democrats call Bush Hitler. WHO IS HITLER IN TODAY's SOCIETY??? I think that any claim that any American politician is like Hitler is an outlandish statement
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:36   #244
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Obama was never a Muslim. Get your facts straight.

http://www.danielpipes.org/article/5286
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:49   #245
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.
 
kirgi08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Acme proving grounds.
Posts: 27,823
Blog Entries: 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by cookekdjr View Post
Still not following you. Who is Hitler in this? Who is Germany? What on earth are you talking about?
Be very very specific.
Adolf Hitlers rise ta power.History does after all repeat itself.'08.
__________________
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:58   #246
MarcoPolo
Senior Member
 
MarcoPolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,587


Yes... and NO.

Does he have the qualifications? According to the United States Constitution, yes he does.

Would I vote for him. Not in a million years. He's a full-blown socialist.
__________________
"No man stand so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

Help a Shriner Help a Child


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MarcoPolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:32   #247
cookekdjr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirgi08 View Post
Adolf Hitlers rise ta power.History does after all repeat itself.'08.
I see. So while Obama says he wants us to pull out of Iraq, he instead plans to invade most of our neighbors. This will be be preceded by many speeches that give rise to uber-nationalism, and the idea that Americans are the one pure race. Accompanying this rise will be the burning of books, and a rapid increase in military spending, paramilitary thug groups, including the youth, and the persecution of jews, gypsies, and homosexuals.
I see your point exactly, and the rational basis for your belief.
cookekdjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:33   #248
cookekdjr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoPolo View Post
Does he have the qualifications? According to the United States Constitution, yes he does.

Would I vote for him. Not in a million years. He's a full-blown socialist.
Definitely not a socialist. Didn't you see where he's the second coming of Hitler? Get with the program.
cookekdjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 13:45   #249
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
THe vast majority of folks on this board used to hate McCain and say he wasnt a friend of gun owners... But now they love him. He and Obama have agreed on gun control in some instances. But Obama is the bad guy and he isnt qualified to be President because he is an advocate of gun control...... haha.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 19:17   #250
keith56
BAD KARMA
 
keith56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Posts: 1,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
Obama isnt a muslim. That line is old. Typical right wing fear-mongering as a last-ditch effort to stop the inevitable; Obama being the next Leader and President of the US.
Hussein will never be the "leader" of the U.S. and if by some chance this clown does get elected it will be a sad day for all the decent people in this country!
__________________
That which does not kill us makes us stronger
keith56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:05   #251
SDGlock23
Glockoholic
 
SDGlock23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Land of Forgetfulness
Posts: 7,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
Obama was never a Muslim. Get your facts straight.
Do you live under a rock? You do know he's already mentioned his muslim faith, right?
__________________
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
SDGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:35   #252
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012
 
meshmdz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Fort Knox, KY
Posts: 1,809
Blog Entries: 1
Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
SDGlock, YOU get your facts straight... That has been typical nonsensical bull**** from your ilk and their likes to try to slander Obama because the Republicans dont like him. It isnt true and never has been but idiots like yourself and others will apparently take it to their graves because it makes it easier to hate him. Hate all you wont, doesnt change the facts, and that he IS GOING to be the next President and Leader of the United States in the world.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:11   #253
gunsite
CLM Number 227
Charter Lifetime Member
 
gunsite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: No Quarter
Posts: 2,236


Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
SDGlock, YOU get your facts straight... That has been typical nonsensical bull**** from your ilk and their likes to try to slander Obama because the Republicans dont like him. It isnt true and never has been but idiots like yourself and others will apparently take it to their graves because it makes it easier to hate him. Hate all you wont, doesnt change the facts, and that he IS GOING to be the next President and Leader of the United States in the world.
This may not make him a practicing muslim, but it does give him some attachment.


He claims to have no Muslim background, despite having a Muslim father, a Muslim middle name, and being able to recite the first prayer in the Koran from memory, in Arabic. From the NY Times: "Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.'" Obama also admitted to the Times that as a child in Jakarta he "studied the Koran".

Now if McCain's father was a member of the KKK, and McCain said he has no association with the KKK and is not a member, just like barry and his father, would you feel the same way about McCain's background as barry's. Would you and the left wing liberal media be treating McCain just like you and the media feel about barry and his muslim father. Would it be the same bull**** to slander McCain, or would it be smeared on every newspaper and talk show. Would you think McCain is associated with the KKK by the practice of his father.

GT Voting Booth
__________________
" MARINES DON'T STAND BEHIND THE FLAG....WE STAND IN FRONT OF IT "
gunsite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 16:57   #254
farnhamj
NY CCW
 
farnhamj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
Obama isnt a muslim. That line is old. Typical right wing fear-mongering as a last-ditch effort to stop the inevitable; Obama being the next Leader and President of the US.
He admits to being a muslim and daily muslim prayers. I think that makes him a muslim.
__________________
G22
farnhamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 17:07   #255
farnhamj
NY CCW
 
farnhamj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
SDGlock, YOU get your facts straight... That has been typical nonsensical bull**** from your ilk and their likes to try to slander Obama because the Republicans dont like him. It isnt true and never has been but idiots like yourself and others will apparently take it to their graves because it makes it easier to hate him. Hate all you wont, doesnt change the facts, and that he IS GOING to be the next President and Leader of the United States in the world.
He has admitted in at least two interviews that he takes immense joy and fullfillment in his daily muslim prayers...then backsteps...then admits it again. If you have daily muslim prayers and daily muslim prayers arfe only done by muslims, then you are a muslim. If A=B and B=C then A=C. Simple really.
__________________
G22
farnhamj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 17:47   #256
shadow_dog
Hilljack
 
shadow_dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 2,700
Blog Entries: 4


Change is coming for those that don't believe, IMO, if he gets elected.
__________________
NRA lifer
shadow_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 21:34   #257
cookekdjr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 183
One of my biggest joys this January will be watching all the bigotted losers gnashing their teeth at BHO's swearing in. Everybody who has forwarded an email that they either knew was a lie or didn't bother to fact check will be beside themselves. Everybody who posted some b.s. about BHO being a muslim will be just another loser like those guys who told us the world would end in on 1/1/2000. What a bunch of morons.
It's one thing if you don't like BHO's policies. Fine, it's America. Vote for the other guy. But when you continually post lies about a guy when in the days of the internet we can call you on your b.s. immediately, what are you? A pathetic lying loser.
Keep posting. I like knowing where the stupid people are. By the way, the NY times article about BHO's childhood days in Indonesia? I read it. Nice job of taking something out of context.
cookekdjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 22:30   #258
stetson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Augusta,Maine
Posts: 246
I still believe America could produce two better candidates but how can you blame anybody wanting to go through all the bs and living under a microscope for a job that pays so little.You have to have a big ego and want to be a part of history.We are lucky to have anybody who wants to run.Once they become President I don't care what party wins( yes I do ) President needs line item veto.President Regan asked for this and never got it even when republicans controlled both house and senate.
stetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 22:35   #259
stetson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Augusta,Maine
Posts: 246
He reminds me of a used car salesman.A silver tongue devil ! In a word no!
stetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:41   #260
SDGlock23
Glockoholic
 
SDGlock23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Land of Forgetfulness
Posts: 7,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshmdz View Post
SDGlock, YOU get your facts straight... That has been typical nonsensical bull**** from your ilk and their likes to try to slander Obama because the Republicans dont like him. It isnt true and never has been...
Dude, it's on video.
__________________
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
SDGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 963
305 Members
658 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31