Rabbit Hole 2
Gun-Control Issues Gun-Control Issues
Old 05-16-2008, 10:27   #62
Bladerunner71

Rabbit hole #3

Gun-Control Issues
Old 05-17-2008, 11:44   #63
Bladerunner71

This is rabbit hole number 4, with a few more to go, most much worse.
Don’t know how or why and won’t comment, but things like this make us wonder.
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Old 05-19-2008, 12:42   #64
Bladerunner71

Rabbit Hole #5

This one only reinforces what the others on the range said, the next 2 will bring up further allegations of increasing severity. I’m trying to convince one of my other neighbors to do one on when they dropped me off after the raid. If he does it would prove perjury on the part of the ATF at a motion hearing. But he is pretty scared right now so I’m not sure if #8 will ever get done, but at least we have these 7 if anything.

Gun-Control Issues
Old 05-19-2008, 12:53   #65
Bladerunner71

Will be live on this show, right now for 5pm Tuesday. May change.

"Live Fire" Radio Show With Larry Pratt
http://www.soundwaves2000.com/livefire/

Podcasts

http://inforadionet.com/

For internet broadcast.

Live Fire Is Carried By:
STATION CITY STATE FREQUENCY
KKIM SANTA FE NM FM 94.7
KTRW SPOKANE WA AM 630
KKIM ALBUQUERQUE NM AM 1000
KHQN PROVO UT AM 1480
ARN
accentradionetwork.com
INTERNET (check web for station listings)
WGUN ATLANTA GA AM 1010
RIGHTALK
INTERNET RIGHTALK.com
FREEDOM MACON GA FM 91.9
KGGM MONROE AL FM 93.5
KJSL ST LOUIS MO AM 630
KNAK DELTA UT AM 540
KNLB LAS VEGAS NV FM 99.1
KNLB LAS VEGAS REPEATER AZ FM 97.9
KRKS AURORA CO AM 990
KVRN WEST HELENA AR FM 90.7
KXVI DALLAS TX FM 87.9, 99.1
WACE CHICOPEE MA AM 730
WASB ROCHESTER NY AM 1590
WBGC CANTON NC AM 1240
WBTG SHEFFIELD AL AM 1290
WGUN ATLANTA GA AM 1010
WIQR MONTGOMERY AL AM 1410
WKJV ASHEVILLE NC AM 1380
WMJR ROCHESTER NY AM 1380
WPZZ FRANKLIN IN FM 95.7
WRSB ROCHESTER NY AM 1310
WYEA BIRMINGHAM AL AM 1290
WLRY RUSHVILLE OH FM 88.5
Old 05-19-2008, 14:41   #66
Bladerunner71

Minor correction in the radio times. We are now set to record at 10am tomorrow. Initial broadcast on the net and radio stations will be noon on Saturday. Podcasts should be available in less than 48 hours.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:28   #67
Bladerunner71

Did the recording for the show at 9AM CT this morning. Seemed to go well. Mr. Pratt did most of the talking so I didnít have to chew on my foot at all. You should already have a link to where the podcast will be put up. It should be there no later than Monday of next week. We are looking at doing more shows in the near future. Dates and times will be announced.
Old 05-24-2008, 08:28   #68
Bladerunner71

While I’m waiting on the last few affidavits to get done I thought I would work on that infamous Email the government keeps referring to. After a whole lot of fighting (feds don’t want it publicly disclosed, go figure(just like the video)) I finally got my hands on that email the government keeps claiming proves I bought a set of M16 FCG parts. Here it is, all four emails over a few week period wrapped up in one. See if you can find the deal for that M16 FCG parts set they claim I bought from him.

Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Old 06-12-2008, 16:03   #69
Bladerunner71

Here is the latest information on my case. Some of it is already known, some is not.

Over the last few weeks a number of attorneys have been working on the case. The current arias we were/are dealing with is:

1) The extension of the signature bond (After all why would the government want to incur the liability of sending an innocent man to prison )
2) Expedited Appeal
3) Appeal of the sentence (Average sentence for someone who has a real MG is either differed for 2 years and removed or 12 months probation(Canít help but wonder what was so different in my case))
4) Appeal of the conviction (Contrary to the government stance in court the US supreme court and the Appellate court from my district already said guns like this are not MGs, but the jury was not allowed to hear that)

The extension of the signature bond was shot down within hours of the paperwork being turned in. Unfortunately this may have been due to the paperwork being incomplete in its details. On the 30th of May my current attorney had what he thought would be the final draft to turn in. ( See page 1-12) I told him to wait until Monday afternoon to give me and others time to go over it and offer any changes. All weekend Larry Pratt and his associates at GOF dug into the issue and came up with more detailed reasoning. Unfortunately my attorney tuned in his original draft with none of the changes being made. The turn in date was the afternoon of 2 June, the motion was shot down the morning of 3 June, I was told of it all on 6 June. And as you can expect I was given notice to report to FCI Sandstone on 10 June with a reporting date of 2 July (This of course is nowhere close to where I live being up near Canada in a different state). ( See page 13) So at this point we can only hope that the expedited appeal goes through so the time spent in prison will be minimal as this error gets corrected. Also that the sentence gets brought down to where it should be to be on par with others, instead of as the judge put it to make a example for similar people out there (read that as gun owners).

In the meantime we have many other attorneys from the gun rights side working on this and I have no doubt they will prevail. A simple look at the work they have already done should speak for itself. (Coming shortly.)
Old 06-12-2008, 16:08   #70
Bladerunner71

Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Old 06-12-2008, 16:11   #71
Bladerunner71

Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Old 06-12-2008, 16:14   #72
Bladerunner71

Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Old 06-12-2008, 16:17   #73
Bladerunner71

Gun-Control Issues
Old 06-12-2008, 17:11   #74
Bladerunner71

These are the changes that GOA asked be made that did not make it in the submited breif.

Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Gun-Control Issues
Old 06-16-2008, 07:27   #75
Bladerunner71

MP3 of the Live fire show I did a few weeks back with Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America. Just posted this morning.

http://www.soundwaves2000.com/livefire/
Old 07-01-2008, 08:43   #76
Bladerunner71

Just a last minute note to everyone on what is going on.

Last week a meeting was arranged by Larry Pratt of the GOA between Herbert W. Titus, of council with the firm of William J. Olson, P.C. out of McLEAN , VA and Washington DC, and Robert Sanders, of counsel with Mark Barns and associates out of Salem, NC. After a day of interviewing myself and reviewing all the available court documents it was agreed upon that there were good reasons to believe this could get overturned and they would take over this case for the purpose of the appeals process. Anyone not familiar with these attorneys and their firms should take the time to look them up. They are considered by many to be the best in this aria, and they have participated in a many of the well known cases like Heller. All of this is being paid for by the Gun Owners of America through Larry Pratt. The appeal was originally scheduled for July 1st has been rescheduled for August 1st. Total time for a ruling on this case is expected to be anywhere from 6-12 months. The most likely outcome is a reversal of the conviction for any number of reasons, some well known, some not, and a remanding back to the lower court for a retrial with instructions on how this trial should be done. Any more questions from this point onward should be directed to one of them. Naturally reaching me after today will be much more difficult, but I do expect to be back in a few months with this miscarriage corrected. Anyone that has to reach me can do so through the attorneys, though a point of contact at (920)923-1480, or directly at the sandstone institution if need be. We will be leavening for Sandstone this morning, meeting with Larry Pratt, and reporting there around 1330 tomorrow.

Also finished is the wives Affidavit. After reading it I would suggest you review the motion hearing I had over two years ago to suppress the few statements I made under interrogation (available on the net), and the statements posted by ATF agent Keeku. There appear to be more than one discrepancy. Careful review of the statements by all the involved officers also detail some discrepancies. I leave this to you to ponder. The last affidavit may be some time coming as the person doing it has been out of the country for some time and has experienced a computer breakdown. Getting it fixed where he is will be difficult. His affidavit will detail the unlawful, unwarranted, and uninvited entry of his home, rounding up of his family, and search of his property, during the time the warrant was being executed on my property. Keep in mind when it does come out that the ATF had no warrant for what they did to him and his family, nor did they receive his permission. Timeline for the release of that information is unknown at this point, but it will be posted when it is made available.

Much more has been found out about this case with the new and highly qualified attorneys looking into it. Most of it I cannot comment on at this point. But one item of particular interest is this appears to have been a targeted action with Mr. Kiernicki receiving multiple payments from multiple federal agencies. He seems to have been rather busy in the last year also having numerous arrests for everything from underage drinking to resisting arrest. Although at this point the reason for this level of determined action against me is still undetermined, it is speculated by those with more knowledge on this subject than me that it was my activities of helping people on the State level with unwarranted arrests that caused such a disproportionate response. Maybe time will tell if the mere act of helping others in need can be the cause of such unwarranted actions. Lord knows it was made clear in sentencing that a unpopular act, though legal will not be tolerated, and that a simple act of charity like giving someone ammunition they themselves canít afford is construed to be indicative of a criminal act.

I will make information available as much as I can in the future, but expect any updates to be coming from GOA from this point onward. Also keep in mind this is a very costly venture for them. But they felt that a ruling such as we have in this case that allows all firearms to be outlawed and classified as machine guns if the ATF can make it fire more than once. As the judge put it if the statue does not limit the government, then they can do whatever they want to it.

Be back soon.

Gun-Control Issues Gun-Control Issues
Old 07-02-2008, 11:50   #77
fit4life

I saw this story on Lou Dobbs a month ago or so. Freaking unbelievable the witch hunts the government is doing these days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
-
-

Old 08-23-2008, 16:59   #78
Hyrepower

scary, absolutely scary. I never thought that I would see stories such as this exist in this country. And they are getting more and more common.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:07   #79
Chase7

The working video coverage(and without commercials ) Link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMBqZ4D2-ME
KelTec Talk #2
Niners Club #114/G1 Niners #243
Rimfire Club #22222
Old 11-02-2008, 13:03   #80
betyourlife
on a GLOCK

It is sad that a government would do this to its citizens, especially one who served in its armed forces with honor. Good luck to you. Don't give up!! This is BS!!

Closed Thread