Today I received my first holster for my G26 from BlackDog Concealment out of Pennsylvania. Impressed is a mild term in comparison to how I feel about this holster. It is "off the chain."
I am a "holster hoe". I have tried nearly every kind of holster on the market over the last 25 years. It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to holsters. So let me explain why I like this one so much. I ordered the "Guard Dog" OWB http://www.blackdogconcealment.com/p.../owb-holsters/
Here's a short review on it:
1. Form: no rough edges, and molded precisely to the gun. Belt loops fit to a "T".
In addition, BlackDog adds a "Groove", if you will, to the holster so you don't have to worry about scrapping your knuckles against the hard kydex if you are trying to quickly draw your gun. ME LIKEY!!
2. Function: I ordered it with a 10 degree cant and medium sweat guard. Exactly what I needed for my body build and carry style at 4 o'clock.
3. Retention: This puppy (no pun intended) shines in retention. It securely holds the weapon. After putting my unloaded glock in it, I turned the holster upside down over my bed and shook it. The gun stayed put!. Next I put it on my person. Gun drew very well from the holster. I am NOT going to monkey with it. Instructions are included with the holster if you want to adjust the retention. Nope! It ain't broken so I ain't gonna fix it.
4. Comfort: ever put on a pair of shoes and immediately your body tells you, "Yup, these are the ones!"? That's exactly how I felt as soon as I put this holster on. Comfort from day one.
5. Shipping: Maybe they already had mine in stock. But I ordered it on a Friday and got it that next Tuesday.
Conclusion: BlackDog Concealment is definitely on my speed dial list. They have a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Plus if you are LE, they give you a discount. I look forward to wearing this puppy for a long time. Your results may vary but as for me they are "Top Dog" !