Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 16:15   #261
Disintegr8or

I just purchased a H&K USP Tac .45 from cal45, and the deal was flawless. Thanks!
'
Tom
Old 08-15-2005, 20:59   #262
ugmo

Really??

Coltsguy,

I'm calling you out. I will trade you my gun and money today as we agreed. After you receive them and make sure everything is square on your end, then you send me the rifle. How is that? Seems pretty clear.
Old 08-15-2005, 21:17   #263
myglockisa23

Re: Re: Re: BAD DEAL with Coltsguy

Quote:
Originally posted by Bravo8
I'm not directly involved, but I must say, what difference does it make if you don't "feel easy about the deal"? What possible difference could speaking with them on the phone make? They offer you X dollars for your gun, you agree. They send you money, you send them the gun. What is their to feel uneasy about?

It's not as if you have to take a leap of faith and trust them to hold up their part of the deal. In fact, THEY are the ones putting their trust in YOU, since they are out the money with no guarrantee that you'll actually send the gun.

Sounds simply like someone who got called to the carpet on the games they've been playing with people, and is now trying to find some lame excuse for their actions.
I think it was said best right here..........
Old 08-16-2005, 06:47   #264
coltsguy

Re: Really??

Quote:
Originally posted by ugmo
Coltsguy,

I'm calling you out. I will trade you my gun and money today as we agreed. After you receive them and make sure everything is square on your end, then you send me the rifle. How is that? Seems pretty clear.

OH No i got called out;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z
Old 08-16-2005, 06:51   #265
coltsguy

Seriously guy's, I may have handled the situation wrong but either way i went i was gonna lose money, I guess i should have just said that instead of handling it like i did, I am fairly new at this game and really am sorry for any problems i may have caused, I have learned to not commit to a deal unless i am 100% sure, Again Ugmo and myglock i am sorry.
Old 08-16-2005, 13:50   #266
hpb_rst

I've done two deals with dts and would recommend him to anyone. This is a stand-up guy. Everything has been very easy and exactly as he said. Great guy. Deal with confidence.

I've also dealt with AWMP and he was very good to deal with. I would also recommend him to anyone thinking of doing business with him.

"After range trips, my AR had to be cleaned like a new baby, but with my AK I just spit on it and called it a whore." Tiberius25 4/11/08
Old 08-16-2005, 18:41   #267
myglockisa23

Quote:
Originally posted by coltsguy
Seriously guy's, I may have handled the situation wrong but either way i went i was gonna lose money, I guess i should have just said that instead of handling it like i did, I am fairly new at this game and really am sorry for any problems i may have caused, I have learned to not commit to a deal unless i am 100% sure, Again Ugmo and myglock i am sorry.
Apology accepted.
Old 08-16-2005, 22:14   #268
DragonTails1

Madecov = Good to do business with...

>>I just finished a transaction with Madecov which I am very happy about. Very rarely do you hear of a guy bettering his own ad, but that is what Madecov did...! The extra clips, grips, springs and things he threw in on the deal are worth again the cost of the gun. Madecov is a very professional guy and I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about doing business with him...TW<<
Old 08-31-2005, 07:18   #269
sprmedic69

TacticalBob

TacticalBob is a good person to deal with. Very straight forward, and has good communications with the person he is dealing with. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks Bob!!!
Old 08-31-2005, 18:26   #270
tacticalbob

Thanks Chris! It was a pleasure doing buisness with you,I look forward to future transactions with you.

Anyone interested in doing buisness with Chris(sprmedic69),know that the transaction will be flawless and as easily handled as one could be,trades are 110% as described.Once again,thanks a bunch Chris!!!

Bob
Old 09-01-2005, 08:16   #271
buddyRoland
Proud Pop

Send a message via Yahoo to buddyRoland

Re: Re: BAD DEAL with Coltsguy

Quote:
Originally posted by coltsguy
Actually i got tired of all the whinning i was getting from everyone on the board who wanted a $900.00 gun for nothing, Those i have dealt with have been happy on the deals, I was even accused of jumping over people and taking other peoples deals, As far as someone buying a new scope on a deal pending????? To be honest i base alot on a phone conversation and frankly the 2 guy's who are griping i really did not feel easy about the deal after speaking with them...BTW i still have the bushmaster and if i find someone who seems reputable i may get rid of it........Were talking Guns here guy's not matchbox cars....
You are bad to deal with. Honesty is integrity in this business. Glad I never had the misadventure of dealing with you. You should be banned.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:44   #272

PlasticGuy A+++. Great all around transaction, highly recommended.
Old 09-10-2005, 19:38   #273
beantown

Recent deals with S. Kelly and 2ndMardiv both great guys to deal with.

Very highly recommend both.

BT

Sub Club #3855
Big Dawg #4555
Old 09-11-2005, 15:22   #274
mr.rocket

Not so recommended seller - Glock281

Group -
Just as an FYI - I was left feeling shall we say "used" by this seller. The seller and I agreed to a trade of some IMI Uzi mags for the Glock mags he sells (he had posted that he was looking for some IMI Uzi mags in a post). The dealing started off with a single mag being sent from my end. Unfortunately, USPS destroyed the package in route - and only the empty package arrived at the Glock281's home - however, this bing said a Glock mag from Glock281 was never shipped (I was under the impression that it was going to be a mutual swap mailed roughly at the same time) - that asside however, I agreed to send an additional shipment of the IMI mags to Glock281 at the beginning of August. After waiting for a month to hear if they worked for him (and wondering where my Glock mags were) I sent him an email inquiry as to the status of our trade. At this point, Glock281 informed me that he hadn't had time to even open the package from me yet and that it would be quite some time before he did and that he would simply return my package.
While I am glad that I finally got back the IMI Uzi mags that I sent (after telling two people that wanted them that they were already spoken for) - I am rather disheartened in the lack of professionalism that I experienced in this failed transaction. I had to waited a month to find out that I had wasted both my time and well over $20 to end up with one less mag than I started with. ^2
So please just take this as a word of caution that Glock281 seems to be very busy and that you may want to think twice about entering into a trade with him.
;g
Old 09-11-2005, 15:37   #275
coltsguy

Just did a deal with dradd123........Super guy and awsome gun, Better than described. Would do business with again in a heartbeat...........Thanks dradd123.
Old 09-14-2005, 18:07   #276
ugmo

STEEL

Completed deal w/ STEEL yesterday. He delivered as PROMISED and promptly replied to all messages.
Old 09-16-2005, 13:12   #277
tim_1911

Just picked up a G19 from TexasGlockJon. It was better than described. Jon is an honest fellow and a nice guy.
Old 09-20-2005, 23:31   #278
Bravo8
Tattooed Freak

tjf76

Just picked up an AR from tjf76. Straight foward and honest guy. I got a great deal on a great gun. Thanks, tjf76!
Old 09-24-2005, 08:49   #279
Da Law
Carpetbagger

wyoguy +++++1!!

Just completed a transaction with wyoguy. The same day he received the postal MO he shipped the package. Good communications and great attention to detail. Would gladly do it again.

Thanks again wyoguy.

;c ;c ;c
Old 09-24-2005, 10:50   #280
Seabee71
Hawaiian Boy

Just did a transactin with Rockclimbg. Super guy to deal with and will hopefully do it again!!!
Mississippi Glocker #54
Glock 23, Glock 21, Bersa Thunder.
US Navy Seabees "Construimus, Batuimus"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Closed Thread