Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-21-2005, 06:26   #241
buffaload

Don R is a Crook, need help near Alvord ,TX

Ross is the last name,took my money by PayPal on 06/03/05...said he was having health problems...kept promising to ship, never did, and now will not respond to e-mails....he is known as Hellboy on AR15.com.anybody know how to get in touch with him.........

;Q
buffaload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 20:37   #242
scooterbear

Ramon Suarez

All deals should be like the one just completed with Ramon Suarez !!!

A+ all the way !!!

scooterbear
Old 07-23-2005, 14:12   #243
captyg76

Recommend MarcDW

I did business with MarcDW located in Maine. He is very straight-forward and a very fair guy to do business with. I highly recommend him!
Old 07-23-2005, 14:31   #244
trozau
troy ounce gold

SMOOTH TRANSACTIONS WITH THE FOLLOWING:

I did not notice this before but this is a great idea to let other forum members know of great and smooth deals we've had with other GT forum members. Here are mine so far:

a) jth440 - pre-owned Glock 19 receiver, pre-owned Glock clamshell case

b) Glocker74 - 3 new recoil spring assemblies

c) allglock - 2 new Glock knives

d) Desert_Scorpion - 1 new Federal 9mm conversion barrel for a G32, and 8 new Glock mags

e) Carlson1 - pre-owned Mossberg 500A shotgun

Kudos and thanks to all the above guys!
Niner's & Big Dawgs #1736 | .357SIG & .40S&W #3223
G17(first gen), G36, G32(.40 OEM bbl, 9mm AM cnv bbl),
G19(AA .22LR LE), G23/G19 RTF2(gills), CZ P-01, VZ 58
DC, DYM, EED, GYZ, NZN, PAR "happiness is a warm gun"
trozau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2005, 03:41   #245
blueiron
Clown move, bro

Mtwoodson is a first class seller. He goes out of his way to accomodate a buyer/seller/trader.

He rates a 10X!

Bastard! - TBO
blueiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 21:12   #246
Seabee71
Hawaiian Boy

I'd like to recommend Solo17, trustworthy and a real cool dood!!
Mississippi Glocker #54
Glock 23, Glock 21, Bersa Thunder.
US Navy Seabees "Construimus, Batuimus"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Seabee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 12:04   #247
01_Cruiser

I did a face to face transfer with member dropfree, and it went great. He's a great guy to deal with.;f
01_Cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 22:41   #248
buddyRoland
Proud Pop

Send a message via Yahoo to buddyRoland

Purchased a used P239 from emt1581 in June. Paid more than some listed P239's but the weapon was in excellent condition and I recommend him highly. Straight forward individual. Nice to meet honest people because a lot of people are not.
Old 08-05-2005, 21:47   #249
Bravo8
Tattooed Freak

I just purchased a shotgun from Pa Glock Guy. Gun is in great condition and at a fair price. He was very patient with me, even though I lost track of time and was 25 minutes late meeting him.

Highly recommended.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:58   #250
jth440
NRA Instructor

highly reccomend Farmer. when he says NIB it means that YOU will get to cut the label. Nicely packed and insured. A+++
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. IS IT WORTH IT? PAT TILLMAN SAID YES. NEVER FORGET #40!
jth440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 20:03   #251
Seabee71
Hawaiian Boy

GlockMan40s&w
Bought 4 G22 Mags from him and was here the next day, great to deal with!!!!!!!!!
Mississippi Glocker #54

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 08-11-2005, 17:22   #252
beantown

Schrambo is highly recommended. Just bought a g26 from him. Great communications and shipping and super deal.

Sub Club #3855
Big Dawg #4555
beantown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 05:45   #253
myglockisa23

Toast and Minot

I just completed another deal with Toast and the deal was perfect... He is always a pleasure to deal with...

A few months ago I made a deal with Minot.... great communication and we were both satisfied with our deals!
Old 08-12-2005, 07:11   #254
myglockisa23

BAD DEAL with Coltsguy

On Aug 8, I made a deal with Coltsguy on a AR-15 he was selling. He wanted my G30 + cash. We made a deal....He called me several times and HE confirmed the deal by phone and WE exchanged information to close out the deal....After confirming this deal, I made another purchase ( a Colt scope) on Ebay to go with the AR-15 I was purchasing from Coltsguy. Later that evening, I got a PM that he had made a deal with a local guy and since his word meant nothing, he would just screw me over... he did say that he hoped that I was not made at him for doing this. Beware of dealing with this person Coltsguy!

This is the PM that I received from Coltsguy later in the evening after we had made our deal.......
and my response to him...

Re: Ar

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coltsguy wrote on 08-08-2005 10:54 PM:
Duane, I found a guy that is 15 miles from my house, I had the gun advertised in the paper and the guy had left me a message on my cell phone earlier, That is gonna save me on the hassel of shipping....Hope it does not make you mad..Sorry Paul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the future when you agree to a deal with someone on this network, you should keep your word...I bought another scope tonight based on our agreement, I thought we had a deal and it was confirmed by the phone call. Had I known that you were backing out, I would have saved $195.00 by not purchasing this item on Ebay. Hope your deal works out, if it fails to, I'm not interested in your AR.

Dwaine

GSSF
G17,19,23,30

Last edited by myglockisa23; 08-12-2005 at 07:27..
myglockisa23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 12:46   #255
ugmo

coltsguy

Is bad news. It looks like he jerked around myglockisa23 and me, too, and probably others.

I pm'd him when he first put the AR on our board before anyone posted. I signed off the board and went to AR15.com. I noticed that he had the same ad posted over there, except this time it said, "sold." So, I said "damn" to myself since it seemed apparent that it was gone.

The next evening I logged onto the board and got 4 pm's from him telling me that he wanted to make the trade. So I go to the post and noticed that myglockisa23 wrote that it was a done deal. I thought "damn" again.

Anyway, I decide to reply to his last pm and told him that I saw it on AR15 sold and I was bummed that he sold it. He pms me right back and says to call him, so I do.

He says he wants my gun and explained that he put "sold" at AR15 because they kept offering him crappy deals and he just wanted it "off the block."

I then informed him about myglockisa23's tag on the post claiming the rifle was his. He said, "Oh, he knows I'm looking for a better offer." I tell him that I don't want to interfere with anyone's deal - at least twice - and if he could tag his post with a note disagreeing with the done deal. He assured me that everything's fine, he wants my gun and money in trade, and he'll tag the post. We agree to send each other info the next day regarding our ffl info. After we got off the phone, I noticed that he tagged the post by saying he found a local seller and didn't need to pay shipping. Well, guess what? I live 2,000 miles away.

I pm'd him all week w/ my ffl info, phone #, etc. He never answered. I noticed that he was putting more posts for more weapons and equipment, so I called him. He says, "Oh, yeah, I guess I forgot to email you. I decided to keep the AR because it costs too much to ship."

I got off luckier than myglockisa23. I only wasted an hour and half going to and from my ffl. Luckily, my ffl doesn't charge for signed ffl's until the equipment arrives.

Too much to ship! That's a joke. Or you f-ing kidding me? And why didn't he respond to my pm's or call me?
ugmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 00:19   #256
Bravo8
Tattooed Freak

Bwperdue is a high class seller.

I just bought a Marlin .22 and a Benelli Nova Tactical 12 gauge from him, and picked them up yesterday. Nice guns and a good deal. I'm very happy.

Thanks, Blaine!
Old 08-14-2005, 07:13   #257
buffaload

trade deal

dradd123 and I did a trade on my Raptor for his Storm "+"
great deal, graet guy..excellent communications.Thumbs up on David!
buffaload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:55   #258
coltsguy

Re: BAD DEAL with Coltsguy

Quote:
Originally posted by myglockisa23
On Aug 8, I made a deal with Coltsguy on a AR-15 he was selling. He wanted my G30 + cash. We made a deal....He called me several times and HE confirmed the deal by phone and WE exchanged information to close out the deal....After confirming this deal, I made another purchase ( a Colt scope) on Ebay to go with the AR-15 I was purchasing from Coltsguy. Later that evening, I got a PM that he had made a deal with a local guy and since his word meant nothing, he would just screw me over... he did say that he hoped that I was not made at him for doing this. Beware of dealing with this person Coltsguy!

This is the PM that I received from Coltsguy later in the evening after we had made our deal.......
and my response to him...

Re: Ar

quote:

coltsguy wrote on 08-08-2005 10:54 PM:
Duane, I found a guy that is 15 miles from my house, I had the gun advertised in the paper and the guy had left me a message on my cell phone earlier, That is gonna save me on the hassel of shipping....Hope it does not make you mad..Sorry Paul

In the future when you agree to a deal with someone on this network, you should keep your word...I bought another scope tonight based on our agreement, I thought we had a deal and it was confirmed by the phone call. Had I known that you were backing out, I would have saved $195.00 by not purchasing this item on Ebay. Hope your deal works out, if it fails to, I'm not interested in your AR.

Dwaine

GSSF
G17,19,23,30
Actually i got tired of all the whinning i was getting from everyone on the board who wanted a $900.00 gun for nothing, Those i have dealt with have been happy on the deals, I was even accused of jumping over people and taking other peoples deals, As far as someone buying a new scope on a deal pending????? To be honest i base alot on a phone conversation and frankly the 2 guy's who are griping i really did not feel easy about the deal after speaking with them...BTW i still have the bushmaster and if i find someone who seems reputable i may get rid of it........Were talking Guns here guy's not matchbox cars....
Old 08-15-2005, 12:08   #259
Bravo8
Tattooed Freak

Re: Re: BAD DEAL with Coltsguy

Quote:
Originally posted by coltsguy
Actually i got tired of all the whinning i was getting from everyone on the board who wanted a $900.00 gun for nothing, Those i have dealt with have been happy on the deals, I was even accused of jumping over people and taking other peoples deals, As far as someone buying a new scope on a deal pending????? To be honest i base alot on a phone conversation and frankly the 2 guy's who are griping i really did not feel easy about the deal after speaking with them...BTW i still have the bushmaster and if i find someone who seems reputable i may get rid of it........Were talking Guns here guy's not matchbox cars....
I'm not directly involved, but I must say, what difference does it make if you don't "feel easy about the deal"? What possible difference could speaking with them on the phone make? They offer you X dollars for your gun, you agree. They send you money, you send them the gun. What is their to feel uneasy about?

It's not as if you have to take a leap of faith and trust them to hold up their part of the deal. In fact, THEY are the ones putting their trust in YOU, since they are out the money with no guarrantee that you'll actually send the gun.

Sounds simply like someone who got called to the carpet on the games they've been playing with people, and is now trying to find some lame excuse for their actions.
Old 08-15-2005, 13:04   #260
Seabee71
Hawaiian Boy

I dont feel like I should post this after the shindig above, this needs to go in the "Awesome Guy" section. USMCTOPGUN is TOPNOTCH!
Mississippi Glocker #54