Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 18:58   #2901
RyanNREMTP
Inactive/Banned
 
RyanNREMTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Waco, Texas
Posts: 4,728
Just updated my picture of my M4.
Black Rifle Forum
__________________
Support Free Range Shopping Carts on Facebook.
RyanNREMTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 23:33   #2902
Hour13
Tah-dah!
 
Hour13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddbtoth View Post
That is a mutt! How does she shoot?
Nah, aside from the rails, a half-assed paint-job, and a few add on goodies... it's a rock stock MP15, the slightly nicer model with brass deflector & Fwd assist.

Unfortunately, with two busted wrists & a cracked sternum, probably be another week before I get to put it through it's paces. But I tore it down on site, and ran it through it's functions. Silky smooth.
__________________
"I'll have a Coke..."

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.
Hour13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 00:15   #2903
nyycanseco33
Da Fk'n Man
 
nyycanseco33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 811
Send a message via AIM to nyycanseco33 Send a message via Yahoo to nyycanseco33 Send a message via Skype™ to nyycanseco33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hour13 View Post
Nah, aside from the rails, a half-assed paint-job, and a few add on goodies... it's a rock stock MP15, the slightly nicer model with brass deflector & Fwd assist.

Unfortunately, with two busted wrists & a cracked sternum, probably be another week before I get to put it through it's paces. But I tore it down on site, and ran it through it's functions. Silky smooth.
I have the M&P 15 also and I just love it


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
__________________
Gen 3 G17c, G21, G22, G37 and Gen 4 G26
nyycanseco33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:11   #2904
Hour13
Tah-dah!
 
Hour13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyycanseco33 View Post
I have the M&P 15 also and I just love it


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Ya, I've noticed that among people who have 'em. Buddy of mine in the Converse PD has one as his duty rifle, he absolutely loves that thing.

Dollar for dollar, hard to beat the M&P. Damn good AR.
__________________
"I'll have a Coke..."

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.
Hour13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:06   #2905
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: east of East St. Louis
Posts: 34,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hour13 View Post
......Unfortunately, with two busted wrists & a cracked sternum, probably be another week before I get to put it through it's paces. But I tore it down on site, and ran it through it's functions. Silky smooth.
Dear Lord........bike wreck?! Well wishes for a speedy recovery!
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:34   #2906
Hour13
Tah-dah!
 
Hour13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Dear Lord........bike wreck?!
Nah, I've dumped my bike a few times, but this was in my mustang. Got cut off on highway, went sideways, and nose-dived a concrete barrier at 65mph.

Black Rifle Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Well wishes for a speedy recovery!
Thanks bud, I'm getting there.
__________________
"I'll have a Coke..."

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.
Hour13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:12   #2907
ghostman1960
Static Nomad
 
ghostman1960's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida Dammit
Posts: 1,364
Black Rifle Forum
ghostman1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:45   #2908
Made Man
Glock-o-holic
 
Made Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Eastern Kentucky
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNREMTP View Post
Just updated my picture of my M4.
Black Rifle Forum
Can I get a "run-down" on that stock? Is that cheek weld attatchment for the CAA stock only? Or would it fit a Magpul CTR as well?
__________________
.40 S&W Club #423
Black Rifle Club #606
INFIDEL
Made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 16:09   #2909
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: east of East St. Louis
Posts: 34,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hour13 View Post
Nah, I've dumped my bike a few times, but this was in my mustang. Got cut off on highway, went sideways, and nose-dived a concrete barrier at 65mph.

Black Rifle Forum



Thanks bud, I'm getting there.

Damn,......hate to see a Fox body trashed, glad you made it through as
well as you did.
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 17:29   #2910
ColdBlooded
Senior Member
 
ColdBlooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South of Austin
Posts: 1,245
Black Rifle Forum
__________________
Because I am a genius I have ascertained that fish have gills.
ColdBlooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 21:02   #2911
Gribble
R. Shackleford
 
Gribble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Box
Posts: 611
Black Rifle Forum

Black Rifle Forum
__________________
"Guns don't kill people, THE GOVERNMENT DOES!"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 21:48   #2912
RyanNREMTP
Inactive/Banned
 
RyanNREMTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Waco, Texas
Posts: 4,728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Made Man View Post
Can I get a "run-down" on that stock? Is that cheek weld attatchment for the CAA stock only? Or would it fit a Magpul CTR as well?
The stock is not a CAA stock but looking at some pictures of the magpul stock, I'm not sure if it would fit or not. You might need to contact CAA and see if they know or have another option for you.
__________________
Support Free Range Shopping Carts on Facebook.
RyanNREMTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 23:36   #2913
Hour13
Tah-dah!
 
Hour13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Damn,......hate to see a Fox body trashed, glad you made it through as
well as you did.
Thanks man, all things considered, could have ended much worse.
__________________
"I'll have a Coke..."

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.
Hour13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:45   #2914
Made Man
Glock-o-holic
 
Made Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Eastern Kentucky
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNREMTP View Post
The stock is not a CAA stock but looking at some pictures of the magpul stock, I'm not sure if it would fit or not. You might need to contact CAA and see if they know or have another option for you.
Thanks for the reply.

I've done a little research, I didn't find any info on fitting one to a CTR stock. I know it will bolt right to the factory stock or the CAA.
__________________
.40 S&W Club #423
Black Rifle Club #606
INFIDEL
Made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:28   #2915
ColdBlooded
Senior Member
 
ColdBlooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South of Austin
Posts: 1,245
Black Rifle Forum
__________________
Because I am a genius I have ascertained that fish have gills.
ColdBlooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:32   #2916
Made Man
Glock-o-holic
 
Made Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Eastern Kentucky
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
Black Rifle Forum
Nice. The more I see the Alpha rails, the more it tickles me that I have one.
__________________
.40 S&W Club #423
Black Rifle Club #606
INFIDEL
Made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:38   #2917
ColdBlooded
Senior Member
 
ColdBlooded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: South of Austin
Posts: 1,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Made Man View Post
Nice. The more I see the Alpha rails, the more it tickles me that I have one.
Thanks. Next time Troy has a sale greater than the 10% off they have going right now, I will probably pick up the VTAC Alpha 11".
__________________
Because I am a genius I have ascertained that fish have gills.
ColdBlooded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:42   #2918
Made Man
Glock-o-holic
 
Made Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Eastern Kentucky
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
Thanks. Next time Troy has a sale greater than the 10% off they have going right now, I will probably pick up the VTAC Alpha 11".
I like the slots on the VTAC as well. I put on some ladder rail covers also, that top rail is SHARP. I mean, I wear gloves 90% of the time, but just that 10% ooohh boy.
__________________
.40 S&W Club #423
Black Rifle Club #606
INFIDEL
Made Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 11:15   #2919
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides
 
faawrenchbndr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: east of East St. Louis
Posts: 34,293
Adams Arms Tac Elite piston upper, BCM lower, MagPul foliage green

Black Rifle Forum


And with the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4

Black Rifle Forum
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 13:05   #2920
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 31,461
An 11" Alpha VTAC is in my future, I just got caught up in some saltwater stuff
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 20:31.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,287
386 Members
901 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31