;c ;V ;Y ;+ ;0

[The above picto-graph delineates the evolution of the 10-Ring.]

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 20:02   #1302
Q-Ball
Dismember

G-33, Hey, did you notice how the little barfing smiley on the end launches a smaller secondary stream of puke out his nose? That's just wrong man, NOBODY should be forcibly reminded of the feel of stomach contents blasting through their abused sinuses, especailly when those contents are poorly chewed sausage and onion pizza and about 12 beers!
Q
10 Ring member #16

"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

NRA-GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 21:43   #1303
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Now that you mention it...YUK!:(

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 21:45   #1304
VN350X10

Hmmmm....seems he forgot the chunking effect of pepperoni & mushrooms....
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 16:00   #1305
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

The Dungeon Crew wishes to express its alarm over recent developments.

It APPEARS that the gung-ho flat-trajectory devil-may-care 10-Ring Penthouse types have become mentally discombobulated over, of all things, a secondary path for rejected beer/pizza intake! This ain't the 10-Ring that has earned the grudging respect of the lowly Dungeon pond-scum denizens! I mean, C'mon! The Dungeon Crew can mentally absorb and shrug off this kind of gross imagery without even for a moment losing count of our take at our nightly embezzlement tally sessions!

Of course, it IS possible that the abuse that the Penthouse types have inflicted on the Dungeon crowd has had the effect of actually STENGTHENING the Dungeon capacity to maintain mental focus in the face of adversity. This would be an intriguing and unexpected result of the 10-Ring actions over the years.

Come to think about it, there may be an even MORE important cause for the Dungeon invulnerability to distraction due to gross vulgar conduct. When you have seen Mongo do his flatulence / cigarette-lighter number as often as we have, the rest of the world loses much of its capacity to disturb us.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 20:34   #1306
Q-Ball
Dismember

Oh Kosher One.
A thousand pardons, I did not make myself clear. While the ejection of ones stomach contents through ones nose is mildly repugnant, the barfing smiley is repugnant and distasteful on several levels, none of which cause "discombobulation" on my part.

First and foremost.
Only a rank amature, a booze hound of the most base grade actually noses vomitus. It is the mark of a child, rookie, piker, nimrod, or one who is shall we say incapable of holding their booze. True professional grade juicers such as your's truly and the rest of the esteemed penthouse crew long ago learned to keep the head tilted back while hurling, this of course keeps the nose and sinus passages above the level of the mouth, as well as helping to pinch off the opening at the back of the mouth. Thus preventing the hurler from blasting beer and pizza through their sinuses. While some believe that piching the nostrils is also an acceptable practice, this is in fact foolish, and again the mark of the rookie. Pinching the nostrils will not prevent puke from entering the sinuses, only from leaving, thus causing the condition known in medical circles as captivus horkkus. The primary symptomology of captivus horkkus is the production of very odd looking boogers with little chunks of peperoni in them for several weeks or a month. The truly masterful boozer can indeed puke while holding a full drink and not spill any.

Second and equally repugnant.
The trajectory of the nasally ejected yark VERY closely resembels the trajectory of the venerable .45 ACP round. This being the 10 Ring, dedicated to the 10mm cartridge in all it's glory this reminder of the "ole ACP" is mildly disturbing. If any 10 ringer were to become so intoxicated, to stoop so low as to nose puke, they DAMN well better fling it in a nice flat trajectory for a minimum of 10 yards or face summary expulsion and revocation of all 10 Ring rights and perogatives, and a probably a sound thrashing from Mongo.
I hope this clears up any misconceptions you might have regarding our evident discomfiture at the barfing smiley.
If I may be of any further service, or offer additional clarification, by all means make me aware.

Best Regards
Q-Ball

BTW
Please let me know when you get the pharmacology laboratory in the basement of the west wing of the 10 Ring medical facility fitted out and ready for use. I have some interesting leads on my newest invention, a medication with effects similar to a combination of Viagara, Spanish Fly, and PCP, with the additional secondary effect of hangover prevention. This one is going to make us a mint. I plan on holding the patent and granting exclusive manufacturing rights to the Dungeon Crew, after all you guys do know how to market.

Q
10 Ring member #16

NRA-GOA
Old 02-19-2003, 21:27   #1307
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Well said Q... but switch the PCP for LSD so that we can market it to the CIA... ;f

Now, PLEASE get SOMEBODY to clean up all that HORK!

I knew that all the light weight little 9mm partiers would end up horking up their toenails... damn... ;Q

I know... Sammy... get those horking little pukes to clean up their own hork'n puke... and make 'em work off what it's going to cost to repaint and repair... Matter of fact, Q, let's test your new formula on 'em! This time when they puke it'll be in living color!

And can we change the subject back to pictures of G29? Where's Kestrou? Maybe we should set up a private gallery over at BTS?

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier
www.BrooksTactical.com Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlnDjdfWkLY

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 13:18   #1308
.45Ranger
Saluting Member

Send a message via Yahoo to .45Ranger
Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m

Now, PLEASE get SOMEBODY to clean up all that HORK!

And can we change the subject back to pictures of G29? Where's Kestrou? Maybe we should set up a private gallery over at BTS?
AMEN!;Y ;Y
;V ;V
;S
.45Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 14:53   #1309
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

I concur with Tazz and 45Ranger; pictures of G29 are vastly mmore preferable than discussion of the subtle nuances of barfology.

10-Ringers, please prepare yourselves for an expected shock. It might be wise to be seated at this time, for you are about to be hit by the UNEXPECTED! Ready? ok!

The Dungeon requests the assistance, guidance, wisdom, and advice of the 10-Ring/Penthouse community on a matter of grave importance.

If any of you are still conscious, I will explain.

The Dungeon crowd has been content with the knowledge that our caliber can project a 230gr freight train within a second within a 3-football field radius of anywhere we happen to be at the moment. This knowledge put the old/slow jibes of the 10mm faithful into proper perspective; if the locomotive happens to hit YOU, then YOU are in deep kim-che, irrespective of quibbles over whether a land speed record has been set.

The 10mm consciousness has had to endure the presence of a "lesser" caliber, cruelly derived from the true faith, for some years. The Dungeon thoughts and sympathies have been with you during this trial of your faith.

The Dungeon now faces this circumstance. We now face the intrusion of the "45 lite" into our previously stable existance! It is even worse that YOUR situation; the heretical caliber has been introduced by the SAME outfit that produces the magnificient implement that unites us and transcends our differences. GLOCK itself has inflicted this heresy on a trusting world!

The Dungeon can find nothing in the 90+ year saga of the 45acp to guide us in this trial. You 10-Ringers, while possessing comparatively few years of existance, nevertheless know this situation. We ask your help.

We would, of course, reward you for your guidance. Propriety prohibits any OUTRIGHT (meaning ... TRACEABLE) payment, and our sense of self-esteem prevents the Dung Cru from simply reducing the embezzlement rate (hey ... we got our pride down here, same as you got up there in the Penthouse!) A graceful way of recompense has been suggested, though: The 10-Ring will simply and mysteriously receive no bills for the food and beverage consumption for the next 6 weekend blowouts. I think this would cover the situation nicely.

We await your assistance.
Old 02-26-2003, 15:51   #1310
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Yes, we are well aware of your plight at hand.

Read this thread: http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?...ight=.45+Glock

and bring yourself up to speed...then we will talk about it.

Hey, good advice doesn't come cheap! Ask your attorney, he'll tell you the same thing.

;f

Brooks W. Speier

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Old 03-01-2003, 08:55   #1311
Q-Ball
Dismember

Sammi
I had to give this subject considerable thought, which is the reason it has taken so long to reply to your request for information. There are several ways those of us who espouse the esteemed 10mm deal with our Velocity challenged bretheren who embrace the .40 Short and Weak.
I usually just try to ignore those who embrace the neutered 10. On the rare occasion on which I do have to deal with them I usually just treat them with a knowing smile of supreiority, and explain to the that the .40 is OK for those who just aren't mentally and physically "up to the challenge" of the 10mm. Afterall we shouldn't look down on those who are challenged. I will also try to explain to them that whenever they feel ready to step up to the plate and swing for the fence, those of us who have already mastered the Zen of Ten are here to support and guide them.
Other schools of thought tend along the lines of ".40 is fine for them, we will take the real thing thank you. You see everyone who chooses to carry a lesser caliber just adds to our own uniqueness.
Some choose to ridicule and slander those poor benighted souls who have not discovered the glory of high velocity and flat trajectory. I am not in agreement with this behavior as I am a kinder gentler kind of 10 Ringer.

I must admit that this whole .45 Glock thing is a mystery to me, I mean who in their right mind would want to take the good 'ol ACP and make it even more lame, oh sorry little slip there I meant who would want to make the good 'ol ACP lame. Strange world this. Anyway as I was saying your best bet is just to treat the people who will invariably espouse this new, ahhh, cartridge, as shall we say, having a "learning experience".

Additonally you might wish to bear in mind that this whole .45 Glock thing is probably just a passing fad and will be deader than the proverbial doornail in a year or five at most.

I sincerely hope that this has been of gunuine (< originally mispelled, then realized it made a good pun) assistance to you and your Dungeon bretheren in your quest for solace during theese obviously trying times.

Your Most Humble and Obediant,ah, Gun Slinging Nurse? (sorry "servant" just doesn't work for me)
Q-Ball
10 Ring member #16

NRA-GOA
Old 03-02-2003, 22:41   #1312
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Q-ball, you have given us a ray of hope in our time of agony! Such wisdom will set us back upon the path of fulfillment to overcome the darkness that threatened to engulf us! The Dungeon Crew was invigorated enough by your guidance to participate fully in the usual weekend bachannal here in the 10-Ring facility. We are indeed grateful that you declined the brain transplant, lest your wisdom be lost to those in need!

Tazz, yours was okay, and somewhat useful to us, but ... C'MON! ... Pointing us to a procession of incoherent rants isn't exactly USEFUL to us in this situation! ... (Rabbi, what would you expect? Most of the 10-Ring posts ARE incoherent rants! That is all they are capable of!) ... WRONG! There are LEVELS of incoherent rants; the 10-Ringers occupy the HIGHEST orders of incoherency! Their incoherent rants have DRIVE, they have POWER, they have GLORY, they have COHESION, they have FOCUS, they are TRULY worthy of the noble caliber that is the hallmark of their existance! We Dungeon types are PROUD to be worthy of ripping them off to finance our conspiracy to take over the 10-Ring COMPLETELY, and use this leverage TO REDUCE THE KNOWN UNIVERSE TO SLAVERY TO OUR WHIMS AND OBJECTS OF OUR WILL!!!!! ... (Oh, damn ... Rabbi is freaking again! ... Get the thorazine ... Hold him down ... OH HELL! He's broken loose! We can't control him! Get Mongo in here!) ... ... ... Mongo here. What you guys need? ... (Rabbi is freaking! We can't hold him down to get the IV in! We need you to pin him behind the piano so we can get his meds injected!) ... NO!!!! Mongo not do that! Mongo not treat Rabbi like 10-Ring cretin! - pardon Mongo redundancy - Rabbi good to Mongo. Rabbi teach Mongo good English vocabulary so Mongo able to appreciate subtle nuances of caliber repartee! ... (Mongo, you don't understand! Rabbi might hurt himself in this condition!) ... Mongo no think Rabbi hurt himself; stacks of embezzled $50 bills all around room protect Rabbi from anything that may hurt him. ... (Mongo, it's worse than that! In his delirium, Rabbi may ... REDUCE THE EMBEZZLEMENT RATE!) ... ... ... WHOA! Mongo understand now! Mongo no want embezzlement rate reduced! Mongo need current embezzlement rate maintained to provide necessary cash flow to finance kitchen expansion to support accelerated increase in banquet load! Ok, Mongo help. Mongo need you clear prone bodies of inebriated 10-Ringers - no time to apologize for redundancy - out of path running from piano to Rabbi to wall ... Okay! ... ready to move ... Got him! ... Get Rabbi IV in! Good! ... (Thanks, Mongo! You really saved our tushes on this one.) ... Mongo glad to help in crisis. Please excuse Mongo; must go back to Receiving Dock. Big wine shipment arriving in 15 minutes. Wine steward right now enjoying extended intimate session with Lagoon Hostess. Mongo promise to be there for sign in of this month Chateau Lafitte Rothschild. This VERY important to Rabbi!
Old 03-05-2003, 21:34   #1313
VN350X10

OHMYGOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rabbi has gotten poor Mongo hypnotized.........Now He's becoming incoherent..

This will doom us all to meals of Koshersushi & cheap wine...This could be the end of 10-Ring gourmet dining as we know it......

We need kitchen assistance STAT.....Code RED !
Old 03-05-2003, 21:51   #1314
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10

This will doom us all to ... cheap wine...This could be the end of 10-Ring gourmet dining as we know it......
Me not Rabbi; me Mongo. Me handle Rabbi's postings while Rabbi recover.

Me GRAVELY offended at this remark! Mongo NEVER allow cheap wine in 10-Ring dining room, irrespective of what distorted 10-Ring judgement might think (pardon Mongo redundancy). Mongo agree with Dungeon operational philosophy: It okay to rip off 10-Ring, but treating 10-Ringers in ungracious manner would be ... undignified!

Mongo think Dungeon types need even MORE guidance from 10-Ringers concerning new presence of "lite" caliber. Q-Ball advice good, but insufficient by itself to ensure full Dungeon recovery. Mongo okay; always have piano available when needed.
Old 03-05-2003, 21:58   #1315
VN350X10

Mongo, put the piano down NOW !!!!!!

that includes the bench & the PIANEST as well.......
Old 03-05-2003, 22:05   #1316
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Mongo, put the piano down NOW !!!!!!

that includes the bench & the PIANEST as well.......
Mongo think paranoid 10-Ringer (pardon Mongo redundancy again) worry too quickly! Mongo just getting in reps on conditioning program. Presence of pianist NECESSARY in customized Mongo exercise program; him's squirming during reps add dynamic loading to sequence.
Old 03-05-2003, 22:13   #1317
VN350X10

DAMNIT MONGO, PUT ME DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2003, 22:16   #1318
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
DAMNIT MONGO, PUT ME DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. Mongo think point has been clearly made.
Old 03-09-2003, 11:23   #1319
VN350X10

;g ouch ;g
Old 03-09-2003, 21:58   #1320
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi:

Of course, it IS possible that the abuse that the Penthouse types have inflicted on the Dungeon crowd has had the effect of actually STENGTHENING the Dungeon capacity to maintain mental focus in the face of adversity. This would be an intriguing and unexpected result of the 10-Ring actions over the years.
Oh, come now, Rabbi! Until the dung-crew starts calling us Penthouse 10-Ringers "THE MAN," it's impossible according to liberal social theory (and the NAACP) for the repression to be great enough for a reversal of roles. (Of course, I did hear one of the dung-crew say "Mensch!" the other day at the tahitian lagoon party;*.....)

I want to buy your commemorative Glock! Looking for: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.
MakeMineA10mm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 02:40   #1321
joey'sGlock23
Ringwraith

Send a message via AIM to joey'sGlock23
you leave for a few montths and..........

people are starting to use words like mensch at lagoon parties, tisk tisk;L this'll never do. I guess it leaves us with no choice but to put together a hit squad and bring these hippies down now. Nah forget the hit squad, I'm gonna try and come up with something dragonball z inspired........ oh and sammi, still waitng on the go board here, my skills are rapidly diminishing without practice.....
6/13/02 7:02am-8/02/02 9:14am
12/15/02 7:24 pm-12/26/02 1:19 am
2/24/04 10:13am - 4/23/04 11:02 pm
Has the Monkey
5/10/05 9:34 am -
Had 1,000th post on 8:40 6-25-02 5:21pm , Achieved 2,000th 4-7-04 9:42am, nearly 2 years later
joey'sGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2003, 18:47   #1322
VN350X10

...last time we saw joey, wer'nt we talking about an advanced food fight ???
Old 03-14-2003, 20:43   #1323
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Permit me to interrupt my rehab therapy for an:

IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT

The MDs and psych types at the 10-Ring Medical Center approved a weekend furlough for me to allow participation in the Indy Gunshow. This afternoon at the show, I encountered ... (drum roll, please) ... the very first responder on the 8:40PM thread! That's right: WABASH himself! How often does one meet someone who affected the flow of history as much as he has.

I, of course, extended him a carte blance invitation to participate in the 10-Ring Lagoon blowout, which is (loudly) underway at this moment. Please make Wabash feel at home; minor considerations like caliber one shoots are irrelevant at such a moment as this.

Back to rehab for tonight; working the gunshow during daylight hours.
Old 03-14-2003, 21:02   #1324
Q-Ball
Dismember

Samuri
After giving this whole .45 Glock thing further cognition I have determined that I am required by the Nursing Practice Laws of the state in which I am liscensed to report this to adult protective services (I know "adult" is stretching it a little thin in regards to the dungeon crew) as a case of psychological abuse. Quite frankly it is one thing to introduce the 40 S&W, after all the mighty 10 has only been around since the early 80's the 10 Ringers are still mentally flexible enough to deal with the challenges presented by those who espouse the Johnny Come Lately 40 S&W. I belive it is another thing entirely to expect the hidebound and myopic, errr sorry I mean ahhh well yeah, hidebound and myopic Big Dawg and Dungeon types to accept the existence of this .45 Glock thing. I mean hell, this kind of emotional and phychological trauma could be enough to botch up the book keeping, screw up the embezzelment rate, cause Mongo to serve red wine with fish. God knows what could happen if this thing is not stopped.
Q
BTW:
Did you guys know Chee-tos burn? Like very well, frightningly well, I am thinking they might be responsible for all those cases of spontaneous human combustion.
Speaking of spontaneous human combustion, the problem with spontaneous human combustion is that it NEVER, EVER happens to the right people. What gives, I have a short list of say 100 or so candidates who could benefit from bursting into intense, unquenchable flames!
Q
10 Ring member #16

NRA-GOA
Old 03-29-2003, 00:30   #1325
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

10-Ring Special Announcement!

Our efforts (yes, and incoherent ranting...) does not go without notice and reward. The US Dept. of Special Weapons has awarded us with a $15 billion contract for our very own (and special) Mongo Advanced Discriminating Munition Incindiary Death Gas Bomb, or MADMIDG Bomb.

Myself, Mongo, and certain select 10-Ring members, have been working closely for the last few weeks to create, and test this device as the ultimate weapon against joe-joe-boy Saddamn Whossininsane with mind numbing results.

This wildly and spectacularly devistating device was created by combining freeze dried Cheetos with Mongo's very own and special "Chili Cheeze Whiz Garlic Onion Gas" that he creates himself as a byproduct of his eating his favorite chili recipe.

When exploded over a target this device spreads a HUGE cloud of gas as far as 5 miles and incapacitates everything that gets even the slightest whiff, instantly sending them into incoherant rants and running in circles waving their underwear. Next, a delayed fuse ignites the Cheeto/gas combination in such a way that.... well... it makes the MOAB look like a burnt out bic. Sunglasses manditory. Everything within a 10 mile radius, for all practical purposes, becomes toast.

Ya got ta love it when a plan comes together!

Brooks W. Speier

Μολὼν λαβέ!

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival