Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:50   #10481
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
But, he'll get the whole collective drunk.
Actually, getting the whole collective drunk is not really within Dungeon jurisdiction. Most alcohol-related matters are covered by the 10-Ring faithful; the Dungeon types handle only admin and logistics aspects of this most important activity within the 10-Ring Resort Facility.

Our Dungeon specialty is getting the Borg Collective bogged down in dull boring administrative detail, and we believe we excel at this capability. As evidence supporting this claim, the Borg normally defer to our judgment for all investment and cash-flow activity, even though they are aware that we are gracefully but vehemently embezzling our cut of their take! Such a position within the collective must be earned!

Last edited by samurairabbi; 04-19-2010 at 08:51..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 17:18   #10482
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
Rabbi, he knows too much......

We must turn him over to the BORG now !

(it'sO.K., they owe me one!)

uncle albert
Unkle, I suggest we simply let him exist in whatever continuum he currently occupies; the one the Borg owe you should be held in reserve. He does not constitute a security risk, for nobody would believe him anyway!
Old 04-19-2010, 21:17   #10483
VN350X10

Excellent point Rabbi. Correct as usual.
Perhaps we can use him in an administrative "double-speak" position ?

uncle
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 14:23   #10484
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Perhaps we can use him in an administrative "double-speak" position ?
A distinct possibility. Of course, the Dungeon would never actually ADMIT to having "double-speak" positions; we prefer the image of providing GUIDANCE to, rather than CONNING, our clients. A minor point, perhaps, but important to the Dungeon perception of reality.
Old 04-20-2010, 16:43   #10485
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

My perception of reality is going south.... who's gunna do something about all these 'shrooms on the dungeon floor?
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 17:07   #10486
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10mmmofo View Post
My perception of reality is going south.... who's gunna do something about all these 'shrooms on the dungeon floor?
Those mushrooms aren't just ANY mushrooms; they are Morells! The most prized type of mushroom! We get some really big bucks for those at harvest time. You would not believe the massive financial benefit we derive from what some might deride as a "sideline".
Old 04-20-2010, 17:29   #10487
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
Those mushrooms aren't just ANY mushrooms; they are Morells! The most prized type of mushroom! We get some really big bucks for those at harvest time. You would not believe the massive financial benefit we derive from what some might deride as a "sideline".
My uncle in Idiots Out Wandering Around (I.O.W.A.) bets his ass that Morels only grow under a certain type of tree, for only a day or two out of the year.... I tried some fried....

Somethin somethin' about dem thar purple ringers.... for the 10 Ringers....
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 04-20-2010, 18:21   #10488
VN350X10

While it's true that surface-grown Morrels are only a 2-5 day growing season, the Dungeon variety have a MUCH longer harvest cycle.
This is due to the use of certain fermented by-products of "N"Sweat Lager production & the professional efforts of our own Engineer151515. Of course, using TARDIS to extend the season helps also.

uncle albert

Last edited by VN350X10; 04-20-2010 at 18:22.. Reason: spelling as usual
Old 04-20-2010, 18:49   #10489
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

So, TARDIS is a mini-fridge packed with Natty?

I'm gunna die for that, right?

Old 04-20-2010, 19:37   #10490
VN350X10

10mmmofo,

We can excuse ignorance of a subject, but does the term "Time Lord" mean anything to you ?

I beat one severely in a game of Baccarat, a game of chance from a time long before the high-rollers of today & their silly little game of "Tejas hold'em".
Once the favored high stakes game in places such as Monte Carlo, Havana (pre-Castro) & Bombay.
THAT is how I have in my posession, TARDIS.
(Time And Relative Dimensions In Space)
Far more than just a "time machine", but it must be used in a responsible manner & MUST NOT be used to change history, lest the Inter-Dimensional Council of Time Lords remove it from my posession; I would also be subject to whatever penalty/sentence the Council chose to impose on me.
It's most common usage since in my care, has been Inter-Galactic shopping trips by susan28 & G 33, two of our esteemed (and lovely) female cohorts.
Since we here at 8:40 PM use Inter-Galactic credit units for outside business functions, currency is no problem for the "girls"; They are provided with my personal credits card, much as a doting uncle would entrust a favorite niece with a VISA on a trip to Bloomingdale's.

One other note.......your "Nom de Screen" contains a spelling error:
You should be 10MMmofo.
10MM is always capitolised, much as any other royal title.

And welcome to the 10 Ring !

uncle albert
Old 04-20-2010, 20:15   #10491
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Thanks, Uncle! I'll just be MOFO from now out, unless there are objections.... Even if my nomenclature prevents my true signal from broadcast, I will always try to capitilize!

BTW, in my interplanar travels, many a phenomenon described as TARDIS has had the misfortune of crossing my path.... The reason I correlated this one with the one from three life steps ago, was that my previous TARDIS encounter in fact was a Natty Light dispensing machine, built on a planet I choose to not disclose (for the sake of all of you) 40,543 years in the future. And it ate the only yen left in the universe. I'm sure you can all understand my apprehension and/or ignorance!

Old 04-20-2010, 21:28   #10492
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
One other note.......your "Nom de Screen" contains a spelling error:
You should be 10MMmofo.
10MM is always capitolised, much as any other royal title.
Unkle, there is one special procedural consideration to the capitalization requirement. If 10MMmofo is working undercover, then the lower case 10mmmofo becomes acceptable. Keeping a low profile during undercover work is important.
Old 04-21-2010, 19:48   #10493
VN350X10

That is sort of a self imposed "Look at ME".....
Any time that 10MM is NOT capitalized, it appears "suspicious".

uncle
Old 04-22-2010, 07:26   #10494
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
That is sort of a self imposed "Look at ME".....
Any time that 10MM is NOT capitalized, it appears "suspicious".
A worthy philosophy indeed, Unkle! The LSMPS(BBB)DPs respect this kind of discerning outlook on so important a semantic nuance, for we too have such a selective outlook on certain subjects. For example, during the nightly count of the take from the 10-Ring Resort activities, we will orient all currency in the same direction before embezzling our cut off to our island accounts. Subtle detail is important!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:37   #10495
MinervaDoe

Quote:
The LSMPS(BBB)DPs respect this kind of discerning outlook on so important a semantic nuance, for we too have such a selective outlook on certain subjects.
I think our filters are the only things that keep our view of the world from fracturing. Cling tightly to your paradigms. They seem to be the only things that give the universe a reasonable feeling of order.

The 10 Ring

MinervaDoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:04   #10496
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinervaDoe View Post
I think our filters are the only things that keep our view of the world from fracturing. Cling tightly to your paradigms. They seem to be the only things that give the universe a reasonable feeling of order.
Gracefully phrased! It also brings to mind what I call the "First Law of Wing-Walking": Don't let go of what you got hold of, until you got good hold of something else!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:29   #10497
MinervaDoe

Quote:
Gracefully phrased! It also brings to mind what I call the "First Law of Wing-Walking": Don't let go of what you got hold of, until you got good hold of something else!
We all know what happens if the something else you get hold of is only your own butt.

Old 04-22-2010, 10:31   #10498
MinervaDoe

Say, do you mind if I paraphrase your last couple of witicisms in my upcoming book?

Old 04-22-2010, 10:35   #10499
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Go for it! Don't worry any about paying royalties; we'll just embezzle our usual cut out of the sales proceeds.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:48   #10500
MinervaDoe

Cool. Here's my current book. I'm 120 pages into the next one.
http://rp-author.com/ciolli/

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival