Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-11-2009, 01:29   #10041
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN350X10 View Post
Roger That !
Yo, Unkle! The Dungeon legal team came up with a real cutie! You and I can plead guilty to CONSPIRACY to incur punishment. If a guilty plea is not your style, we can plead nolo contendre to the conspiracy charge. The beauty of this approach is, even if we are not convicted of the original charge, they can still punish us on the conspiracy rap! Is this a great idea, or what?!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:27   #10042
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Shadow View Post
Well still celebrating...we were brushed by this lastest hurricane but no problems here. Party ON!
Good to hear it was a light one, I have relatives down that way building this week in Biloxi for HFH.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 18:28   #10043
VN350X10

Conspiracy.......that sounds so devious & underhanded.......

I LIKE IT !!!!!
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 20:37   #10044
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Conspiracy.......that sounds so devious & underhanded.......

I LIKE IT !!!!!
Glad you approve, Unkle. The subtle nuances are important when attempting to incur Chamber Session punishment. Too obvious an attempt to incur Chamber punishment would result in ... the withholding of Chamber punishment!
Old 11-12-2009, 21:16   #10045
VN350X10

Rather a Catch-22 if you will.....

some of the Swedish Bikint Team might be rated as a Catch-36 or--38, possibly even a Catch-44 !
Old 11-12-2009, 22:06   #10046
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Rather a Catch-22 if you will.....

some of the Swedish Bikint Team might be rated as a Catch-36 or--38, possibly even a Catch-44 !
... and if the Bikini Team is into tag-team treatment, would that make it Catch-88?
Old 11-12-2009, 22:08   #10047
VN350X10

Gawd, i hope so !!
Old 11-12-2009, 22:37   #10048
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Gawd, i hope so !!
Maybe we could franchise out the opportunity for Chamber victimhood!
Old 11-12-2009, 22:41   #10049
VN350X10

The franchise idea bears some more thought. But it might be better to keep this in a "closed loop" until we're SURE that it would provide customer satisfaction.
Perhaps a few YEARS of R&D would be helpful. In the meantime, the embezzelment account earnings should fund the necessary research.....
Old 11-12-2009, 23:04   #10050
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
The franchise idea bears some more thought. But it might be better to keep this in a "closed loop" until we're SURE that it would provide customer satisfaction.
Perhaps a few YEARS of R&D would be helpful. In the meantime, the embezzelment account earnings should fund the necessary research.....
We're on it, Unkle. Don't worry about "closed loop" considerations; right now, you and I constitute the ENTIRE loop! And any expansion of the loop would require approval by a sober quorum of the 10-Ring membership, so we are pretty safe there for a LONG time.
Old 11-12-2009, 23:09   #10051
VN350X10

What is this word that you speak...."sober"....

Art thou speaking in tounges ???
Old 11-12-2009, 23:29   #10052
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
What is this word that you speak...."sober"....

Art thou speaking in tounges ???
I speaketh not in tongues when I useth this strange word "sober". Rather, it is my way of honoring the memory of the WW2 Navajo code talkers for their service in the Pacific combat theater. Under a crypto doctrine known as "cryptography by omission", they could broadcast openly over radio about military matters in their native Navajo language because it was known that only 15 non-Navajo could speak their language, and NONE of those 15 were Japanese! Since it is well known that NO 10-Ringer understands the word "sober", we can use that word openly with no fear of security being compromised.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 11-13-2009 at 00:26.. Reason: Conspiracy to avoid doing anything useful
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 08:20   #10053
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Admidst your revelry in foreign languages and franchising let one of the more grounded types around here remind you two of something. Franchising a chamber operation is an extremely delicate thing. It ain't just some room, which is something I am sure I don't have to remind either of you of. The reason our chamber is what it is comes from the EXPERT control and operation of the G's and Suze, although G29 (sadly) seems to have slipped into somewhat of a purely administrative role, she could still put it on you and make you beg for mercy anytime she felt it necessary. You just don't see that sort of attention to detail anymore. I doubt you will find anybody more adept at their duties than G33 or Susan28, you would have to sit through many many chamber sessions weeding out potential franchise holders if you want to retain the quality and reputation that chamber monkey DNA removal has come to mean here. And besides, where are you going to franchise this out to???? Who else on the planet really deserves this sort of treatment but people who truly understand, who have tasted 10mm greatness and now know what the meaning of it all entails. I say this because I truly understand, I falter in my 10mm discipleship at times due to budget constraints and governmental intervention, I should just toss caution to the wind, after all, doesn't one 40 caliber bullet look like another 40 caliber bullet under an electron microscope? But I digress. What I am really saying here is you don't want to let quality control go in the pooper here.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:23   #10054
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
I speaketh not in tongues when I useth this strange word "sober". Rather, it is my way of honoring the memory of the WW2 Navajo code talkers for their service in the Pacific combat theater. Under a crypto doctrine known as "cryptography by omission", they could broadcast openly over radio about military matters in their native Navajo language because it was known that only 15 non-Navajo could speak their language, and NONE of those 15 were Japanese! Since it is well known that NO 10-Ringer understands the word "sober", we can use that word openly with no fear of security being compromised.

good thing they didn't have anyone like Sequoyah hanging around in Navajo land, he would have ruined the tribe's chances for greatness for sure. But at least the Cherokee can read and write.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:36   #10055
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurairabbi View Post
The winning side, of course!
Quote:
Dear Rabble.....er......Rabbi..
Just to clear a few things up here....
1) TARDIS if fully capable of any necessary self-defense operations. The Borg are no better at Bacarat than are the Time Lords....we have "won fairly in a game of chance", the newest of the Borg's interdimensional weaponry...(note that cute phrase "fairly")

2) You are not alone in your ownership of a G 27; one has been known to reside on Uncle's left side in a Galco Yaqui Slide, as a backup companion to my G 29 while working on days of a Full Moon. During this time, uncle is ALSO wearing the finest from P.A.C.A. in the person of a level III-A vest. I prefer to think that Mom rasied a FAT kid, not a STUPID kid !

Shoot the Mall is starting to get annoying.....perhaps MONGO will be paying him a "visit" shortly.....

back to the bottle caps.

uncle

I am beginning to think that he really isn't one of the faithful. He may never have fired a 10mm. I think he is here strictly to be involved in "high number posting" I may have to seek him out for re education, let him shoot a 1066 or maybe even Big Daddy 1006, to see if maybe he can be brought into the light. Lets face it, if you get the 10,000th post just because, that's one thing, if you got it itentionally by inserting numerous posts, you weren't paying enough attention to your drinking. I am woefully behind in my numbers, I haven't broken into the 1000 post elite such as the esteemed Uncle, or Rabbi but you haven't seen me sober (pardon my use of the "s" word) around here....... that I recall, if I could recall

Old 11-13-2009, 18:14   #10056
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
I am woefully behind in my numbers, I haven't broken into the 1000 post elite such as the esteemed Uncle, or Rabbi but you haven't seen me sober (pardon my use of the "s" word) around here....... that I recall, if I could recall
Actually, Bull, we salute your judgement in maintaining a lower profile among the 8:40PM faithful. If the Black Helicopters ever do show up for surveillance duty, they will certainly concentrate on the activity by those on the top of the posting list. Your numbers will probably keep you off the monitor warrants, thus keeping you safe to continue the noble work of the 10-Ring, while we "more prominent" posters are posting bail and going through the legal rigamarole of obtaining release and getting back to the partying ... whoops! ... I mean, getting back to performing our boring administrative duties.

Remember: They also serve who only stand and wait to unload the NS shipments for the continuing 10-Ring blowouts.
Old 11-13-2009, 20:39   #10057
VN350X10

Rather a sad commentary. Last wed. 11-11-09 only about 13 of the 50 or so surviving "Code Talkers" attended the parade in N.Y.C. as most of the rest are in too poor of health to attend.
Fortunately, several of the group have decided to break their vow of silence, so that an accurate history of what they accomplished can be documented.
They are a defining entry under the heading "HEROS" !

Old 11-13-2009, 21:25   #10058
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Rather a sad commentary. Last wed. 11-11-09 only about 13 of the 50 or so surviving "Code Talkers" attended the parade in N.Y.C. as most of the rest are in too poor of health to attend.
I prefer to think of it as an "inevitable" commentary, rather than a sad one. We are now 64 years away from WW2. My dad could remember Civil War vets in 1929; they were still active, but time was overtaking them. It is now our turn to see the same historical progression. Time may be a great teacher, but in the end it inevitably claims all its pupils.
Old 11-13-2009, 22:46   #10059
VN350X10

Sad, only in the fact that some of the most remarkable stories have already passed on, never to be shared again.
We had an old gentleman that used to hang around the first gunshop I worked at, a WWII Vet. Always had a good story or two, but was never real specific about his own participation; We knew that he had served in the Pacific Theater, in the Marines.(this was about 10-12 yrs. ago)

It was only after his passing that we found out from a grandson that.... "Grampa used to talk crazy about how he and several other men from his village spoke in their native language to confuse the Japs. But he was just a goofy old man, telling war stories".

Pity, this youngster had NO idea how important his grandfather was.

Too many gone like that, never telling fully what they had done....

Old 11-14-2009, 16:23   #10060
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullman View Post
I am beginning to think that he really isn't one of the faithful. He may never have fired a 10mm. I think he is here strictly to be involved in "high number posting" I may have to seek him out for re education, let him shoot a 1066 or maybe even Big Daddy 1006, to see if maybe he can be brought into the light. Lets face it, if you get the 10,000th post just because, that's one thing, if you got it itentionally by inserting numerous posts, you weren't paying enough attention to your drinking.
Actually, Bull, he may be useful to our effort to stay out of trouble. When the Black Helicopter Guys come around, they will see his prominent posting, figure he is an important cog in the 10-Ring structure, and abduct HIM for coercive interrogation. This would leave the rest of us free to continue our usual partying, embezzlement, salaciousness, research, and tax dodge activiities. Diverting the "authorities" away from the primary 10-Ring actions is always useful.

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival