Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-17-2001, 11:10   #551
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quit wasting time trying to recruit the damned Borg and just kill them instead.

My gosh, get your priorities straight! The Borg don't have any money! What are you thinking?

Repeat after me: "KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL..."

MY GOSH Samurai, how do you think you're going to make it to the Group W bench? Likewise, how do you think you're going to think if you don't get a 10mm??? Did Tojo's thinking work??? NO! Sheeeesh! Stupid damned dungeon scumb! *sigh*

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

10 Ringer #1
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2001, 15:45   #552
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

( ... sigh ... ) Tazz, somewhere in that Eiffel Tower that is your in-basket is a copy of the Penthouse/Dungeon Jurisdictional Responsibility Agreement. Let me review one provision of it: RIPPING OFF the Borg is a DUNGEON prerogative, BLOWING AWAY the Borg is a PENTHOUSE prerogative! You want the Borg atomized, you DO IT YOURSELF! The Dungeon crew may rip off you Penthouse guys in 15 ways before breakfast, but we would NEVER usurp your macho destructive initiatives!
-- Don't know where you're coming from with that "Borg have no money" shtick; their check for the first 3 months of their quad-membership deal has cleared their bank. That is MAJOR revenue, bubbelah!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2001, 19:10   #553
Glockeneger

Man to think I am the one who mentioned the Borg in the first place. What would be real cool would be the Borg vs Aliens vs Predator vs Godzilla. YOu see the Borg would lose out in a big way. First the Aliens would walk all over them and the predator would have a turkey shoot against the Aliens. Godzilla would win the day because the borg could not simulate him due to being so big. and remember what happened to the other ufo dude that messed with him. Godzilla would not be able to eat the aliens due to there acid content. no one likes heart burn. The predator wants no part of godzilla his little knife is no match for the big lizards radioactive breath. So you see a little imagination and everyone gets there asses kicked. Go Godzilla!!
Glockeneger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 16:22   #554
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Samurai, for once you're right... never send a boy to do a mans job. And on that note, Glockeneger has volunteered to do the job, to destroy the Borg, like a man. Since he obviously has a firm grasp on the gravity of the situation, and since he admits to having "invited" the Borg to our nice quiet little neck of the galaxy, weeeell then, who better to do the manly man thing and KICK some Borg ASS!

Glockeneger, you just take care of the setting up of the ass kicking and i will make sure we have the 10 Rings award winning "10 Ring Pictures" movie crew out there to capture every exploding, parts flying, chunk spinning, foot smashing, fluid spewing, blood splattering, gut wrenching, alien freaking, eye popping, bust thrusting, sex filled, incredible moment recorded forever and soon to be out on DVD! With, of course, our very own new and unsurpassed RAD (Real Audio Dimension) Sound!

Samurai, the Borg may have a little money... but they have NOTHING compared to what we are going to make off this movie! Especially since we now have the technological ability to distribute this movie 100 times the speed of light to every galaxy out there, thanks to our wonderful new distribution syndicate.

I just love it when a plan comes together.

It'ssssssssssssssss SHOW TIME!!! The 10 Ring

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-19-2001, 09:32   #555
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Tazz! Bubbelah! You da' man! Great concept! I can see a 3000 theater opening weekend for this one! You say the word, we'll get it rolling! The Dungeon investment bank and tax consultants are ready to go! I see Stallone, Van Damm, or maybe Segal in the lead! (Maybe Harrison Ford if we want to target the more intellectual crowd.) Throw in Rachel Leigh Cook as the love interest; killer box office, baby! You give the word, it will happen!
-- Crazy thing: the Borg membership payments will be the seed capital that finances the movie about their destruction! Is this justice, or what!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 08-19-2001, 10:40   #556
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Actually, I was hoping for 18 year old Glenlivet. If unavailable, I would settle for some good Bombay Sapphire gin.

If you can't get that either, try for Romulan brandy, or a good vintage of Klingon blood Wine.

I'm really not hard to please, but I won't drink blended swill.

------------------
NRA- Because Washington and Jefferson aren't here to protect us anymore.
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 10:05   #557
Glockeneger

ok I am working on the script so stay tuned this might not be pg rated
Glockeneger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 13:20   #558
kestrou
Pin Member #4

Send a message via Yahoo to kestrou

Like the vast majority of mankind, I lived for years oblivious to the machinations, the "unseen guiding hand" as it were, that actually controls all that was, all that is, and all that ever will be.

Joyful in my ignorance, plinking 9mm ammo, I was content with the status quo, satisfied to be a pawn in the plans of the hidden “powers that be”: the Illuminati, the Free Masons, the Federal Reserve, and, as I now discover: the 10-Ring – the most secret inner circle that guided the guides.

It was easy to be unconscious of the “real world”, it’s all been so cleverly disguised: the vast majority of auto-shooters throw lead downrange in small/fast 9mm packages or big/slow .45 slugs and are taught “that’s the way it is” – AND THEY BELIEVE IT! Sure there are a few red herrings thrown in, the 357 Sig and the .40, but both are carefully crafted so as not to upset the “natural order of things” as given and accepted.

But the reality craftsmanship goes way beyond the focus of our little world of shot and powder. The Savants control so much, but hide it all so well. Though the churning economy during the Clinton administration and the undying loyalty to the Cubs appear now, in retrospect, to have been clearly an act of “trying to hard to throw off the scent” of those who might discover The Truth.

The Truth came to me when I was looking for a tool to augment my pitiful 9mm arsenal of a G-17 and a G-19. I knew the answer to my search was going to be a G-21, I mean, that’s what everybody shoots, right?! But somewhere, at the end of my thoughts, I heard a voice that said in a hollow echo:

10mm

and I knew I had to find out what it meant, had to find out if it was right. I’d been a member of GlockTalk for over a year but had never ventured into The 10-Ring (soooo close to The Truth), I’d never learned the secret that Skevlar had unknowlingly released, lo, these 7½ months ago.

So I read The Truth of 08:40 PM and I sit here this evening brothers with my first 10mm cannon in my hand. The first sun has set on me and my G-20; and it is good.

I join you now in whatever way this humble servant of the round may assist in our mission.

Respectfully,

kestrou

------------------
Niner's Club #2112
Wheelhouse Club #2112
10-Ring Club #2113
kestrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 13:29   #559
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Ahhhh simcha!

Break out the challah!

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-20-2001, 14:25   #560
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Damn, Kestrou! That is SOME KIND of writing! Mongo was moved to tears when he read it. Your first six months of membership payments at the Tahitian Lagoon will be covered by the Dungeon crew. Tazz, this guy is DEFINITELY Penthouse material! (Of course, we may draw on his talent for our Dungeon doubletalk sequences.)

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 08-21-2001, 02:59   #561
kestrou
Pin Member #4

Send a message via Yahoo to kestrou

SammyRabble,

You're a Hoosier?! See you at the Indy Gun Show this coming weekend?

I'll be wearing a "Hard Glock" T-Shirt and will have a Tahitian gal on my left arm (also in formal Glock regalia).

If there are any needs to topple a government, pump a septic tank, convert a virgin, change a tire, or other dastardly machinations required in service to The Round - I'm up for it!

kestrou

------------------
Niner's Club #2112
Wheelhouse Club #2112
10-Ring Club #2113
kestrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 10:34   #562
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Kestrou,

AAhhhhhh, it has taken you long to see the truth, Grasshopper. But you have seen it. so many things that the world believes to be real, are not! And many can not see the truth. They are mislead, and refuse to see the truth! You are fortunate that you have seen, Grasshopper. You will never again be mislead by the Cooperites!

------------------
Old 08-21-2001, 16:46   #563
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

Ahhh... I love new members... As Official Penthouse Sergeant-At-Arms, I get to teach him the secret handshake, issue the de-coder ring, and unlock the cabinet with The 10mm Sceptor for Tazz to 'knight' the newbie.

Everyone break out the black cloaks with red hoods! This is a FORMAL OCCASION!!!!!!

Sammy,
Please inform Mongo to light the sign with the eye-over-pyramid, so all other members will know the induction ceremony is going on... (Of course, we Penthouse crew need not worry about any other arrangements, since you and dungeon staff are taking care of the catering, correct?)

MakeMineA10mm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 16:51   #564
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m:
Repeat after me: "KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL..."

MY GOSH Samurai, how do you think you're going to make it to the Group W bench?
"Officer, I cannot tell a lie....... I put that envelope at the bottom of that 1/2 ton of garbage."
Old 08-22-2001, 15:47   #565
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
If there are any needs to topple a government, pump a septic tank, convert a virgin, change a tire, or other dastardly machinations required in service to The Round - I'm up for it!
Kestrou, you don't have to do that! That's what we have SamuraiRabblerouser and the rest of the dungeon staff for! The 10 Ring

MMA10, i know that, i was with you, i helped you, remember? I still can't get over all those 8x10 glossies with all the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each.

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-22-2001, 15:56   #566
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Tazz, MMA: Better get something more serious than littering on the rap sheet, or you will be in serious doo-doo with your fellow arrestees! I suggest Disturbing The Peace.
-- Kestrou, I will be at the Gun Show on Friday. Stay alert.
-- MMA, the pyramid light will be lit up as you request. If you see it blinking, just ignore it. That is our signal to the black helicopter pilots that they are cleared to land here and party hardy! The Borg are not the only ones we have subverted!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 08-22-2001, 22:01   #567
WESHOOT2
YES, ITS LOADED

Apparently some fool has fired my new "BLACK HOLE" 10mm ammo.

------------------

"All my ammo is factory ammo"
WESHOOT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2001, 15:43   #568
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m:

MMA10, i know that, i was with you, i helped you, remember? I still can't get over all those 8x10 glossies with all the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each.
Yes, and friends Officer Obie was, as he took away our belts so we wouldn't hang ourselves for littering...
Old 08-24-2001, 09:36   #569
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

How dare you put the word out on the black helo squadron!!!! That's top secret!

What are you? Some kind of DemocRat or something?

------------------
Old 08-24-2001, 17:23   #570
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Ya know, i think i'm feel'n a couple'a bars come'n on...

Ya just walk right down, it's around the back, just a half a mile from the railroad track. You can get anything you want.

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-25-2001, 05:26   #571
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

I wander how a B&B would taste made with Romulan Brandy?

------------------
Old 08-25-2001, 13:43   #572
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

I made a sharp turn off the road, but luckily I didn't go into the mountain.... I went over the cliff. I was going 150mph and going 500 ft strait down....
Old 08-25-2001, 13:45   #573
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

... except Alice ...
Old 08-25-2001, 15:53   #574
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member

....father rapers?!, mother stabbers...
Do you consider yourself rehabilitated?

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:15   #575
AirTech

Oh yes...Alice!
Alice was a fine lad. And a finer lad he'd been had it not been for his father, the priest.

------------------
AirTech
G17 & G21
Big Dawg #693
Niner #41
AirTech is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival