Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-06-2001, 16:44   #421
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Actually, MMA10, everything has been covered. Details are being coordinated by our support staffs; your time is too precious to be expended on such administrative detail. Your illustrious service in humiliating the Nickel Plated Sissy Gun owners will, of course, be a focal point of the afternoon festivities. Be assured that the Dungeon Staff will insure that all goes smoothly.
-- Black Tie would, I think, be a little overboard; powder residue from shooting the GSSF stages would mess up our fine threads. I believe RO attire for me, and some kind of LE getup for you, would strike the kind of note that would impress the locals.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2001, 18:42   #422
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member

Dear Sammi; Re: the black tie. We, the cogniscenti of such things(and thongs{oops a little OT}), have found that Agrip material allows one to not only attend the finest of social events, but to blow the living Barney out of targets of opportunity without mussing our otherwise dapper appearance. Topped off by a whiff of Eue 'de Hoppes 9 and accented by black rimmed fingernails (formal wearish, I guess) we shall surely present such a formidable fashion front that anyone who carries less than a double digit metric caliber will certainly slink off into the Stygian darkness where the books are cooked by those who can't count past nine or have an IQ over .45. I meant to offend someone else but I got carried away and forgot who........

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2001, 15:48   #423
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Okay, TKM, we'll give the formal approach a chance: Black Tie Optional! The 10-Ring tailor shop will be open to accomodate any late rush. We'll show the rabble how a class act handles a dispute!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 07-07-2001, 15:50   #424
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Webtv doubletap

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi (edited 07-07-2001).]
Old 07-08-2001, 08:46   #425
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Ah, yes... this is all coming together very well! And, just so you know, the incredibly perky 10 Ring Tanned Tahitian Girls will be parading around clad in nothing but Brooks' specially designed Agrip ExtraPerk Extreme Wear™ showcasing it for the first time in public.

Btw, the air space over the official event location has been declared RESTRICTED and so ANY aircraft spotted flying over without the proper 10 Ring ID Transmitters will be deemed OPEN TARGETS for our Inhanced Range and Effect Stinger Demo. Of course we will have a special drawing for the "We are the People, not the Enemy, Melon Labe!" contest where 2 people will be chosen at random from the raffle tickets to compete against each other shooting at the various aircraft attempting to overfly the event. Special extra points will be awarded to specific aircraft types with bonus prizes for shooting down any unmarked black helicopters and news media craft with special bonus prize for any "DarkStar" and other recon drones splashed. All in all, it should make for quite an exciting show!

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 12:38   #426
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Golly, Tazz, you have 5-shot doubletap on your keyboard! Well, I have EIGHT shot on mine! NYAA, NYAA!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 07-08-2001, 13:49   #427
Rusty Phillips

hmm....

yet another attempt to pad your post count????
Rusty Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 13:49   #428
Rusty Phillips

hmm....

yet another attempt to pad your post count????
Old 07-08-2001, 13:50   #429
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

We are "GO" for page 11...
Stand by...
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 13:53   #430
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

We are "GO" for page 11...
Stand by...
Old 07-08-2001, 14:05   #431
Rusty Phillips

multiple taps to pad post count eh????

sad.
Old 07-08-2001, 18:19   #432
PeterParker
Thwiiiip!

This is the one of the first times I've popped into the 10 ring..(I'm a .40 guy for now)..is this what having a cannon does to you guys? The 10 Ring
PeterParker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 18:27   #433
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Hey Rusty... you wouldn't be trying to pad your post count would you? The 10 Ring

Sammy, ya need to replace the batteries in your solar powered calculator... there were 6 shots pumped in there!

Seems there is something wrong with the server... i bet it's US GOV ALIENS!!!!!

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Old 07-08-2001, 22:04   #434
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

I have this strange feeling...
Cannons on the right...
Cannons on the left...
Old 07-08-2001, 22:06   #435
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

I have this strange feeling...
Cannons on the right...
Cannons on the left...
Old 07-09-2001, 10:51   #436
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

(... sigh ...) Tazz, this is most uncivilized of you. You claim I miscounted the multiple tap capability of your keyboard, but then you exercise your moderator capability to DESTROY THE EVIDENCE OF WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURRED! Your action is contrary to the Generally Accepted Standards of Caliber Repartee. I believe that even a protocol-challenged 10-Ring (pardon my redundancy) member will agree with this lowly dungeon denizen that your conduct in this instance is severely deficient. Please try to improve in the future.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 07-09-2001, 12:25   #437
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Well... i guess that's better than being prophylactically challanged... like some people we know. The 10 Ring

------------------

Old 07-10-2001, 00:36   #438
Rusty Phillips

Quote:
The confrontation was indefinitely delayed, due to the absense of Samurai's Second...
I'll admit it, the second was with me the whole time - sorry Mr Rabbi.

I guess its kindof like a beauty and the beast sort of thing.

can I still be poet laureate?
Old 07-10-2001, 16:31   #439
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Is page 11 a go yet????

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 21:36   #440
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Permit me to thank MMA10 for his gracious praise for our running of the events surrounding the Confrontation events of last Sunday. It was a pleasure to be host for so classy a guest.
-- At some point in the future, we WILL settle the issue of responsibility for arranging the weather; this sounds (to me) like a 7-drink issue, not to be rushed.
-- The 2-hour rain delay did, as MMA noted, require that certain events in the schedule be cancelled; the ceremonial 45ACP firing was the foremost of these deletions. Contrary to what may be believed, the cancellation of the ceremonial reading of the 10mm roster was NOT caused by time constraints! (I mean, C'mon! How much time could that take!) In this case, we were up against personnel considerations. Most of the 10-Ringers were incoherent by that time in the day. MMA10, the foremost candidate for this reading, was ... how to say it? ... "heavily committed" to "intellectual exchange" with the Tahitian Lagoon Sweeties, and it would have been a gross protocol breach to allow a Big Dawger to read the 10-Ring roster. Cancelling the reading solved these interrelated problems. (Actually, even if the 10-Rings were sober at that time, I doubt the reading could have taken place. I continue to believe that the only reason the 10-Ring detected the Barney books I smuggled into the 10-Ring facility was my error in bringing in Barney PICTURE books!)
-- We had to show GREAT discretion in which events we cancelled. To reduce the revelry time for the spectators would have, we both agreed, been boorish in the extreme! Cutting or rearranging meal service would have been dangerous; neither of us relished the thought of finishing the day wedged behind Mongo's piano. Postponing the Confrontation itself was the smoothest solution to this problem. Perhaps Tamara will be able to attend the rescheduled event.
-- There is one redeeming feature to the Confrontation postponement: it gives me a chance to reach the thousand post mark in the event, as is entirely conceivable, that I might not emerge victorious from the Confrontation. Honesty does require that I acknowledge that a 10-Ring Penthouse occupant just MIGHT get lucky enought to prevail in this circumstance.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival