ended both of their short lives
see Tazz had a backpack nuke
[/57577]
Rusty Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2001, 11:04   #403
gebooth

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi:
-- Spectators will be broken down (if necessary) into several classes. 10-Ring Board Members will be "Exalted Honored Guests. Regular 10-Ringers will be "Distinguished Honored Guests". Big Dawgers will be "Honored Dawgers". Glock owners will be "Honored Associates". Dungeon Staff will be "the crew that actually gets things done around here!". All OTHER spectators will be "Valued Common Rabble".
-- Schedule out tomorrow. Be alert.

Hmm, I don't have a 10mm, but do have a Ruger 9mm, a Glock 45, and some .357 revolvers.

I guess that places me in the spectator class of "Honored Spinning Dawgs?" Or are 9mm owners not invited?

------------------
Big Dawg #42, NRA, CCRKBA, GOA, WAC, Focus on Front Sight...Press..
"Nothing that walks, crawls, swims or flies is ever free from danger." "Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum."
gebooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2001, 11:23   #404
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Page 10!
Will we hit another worm-hole when there are more pages than room at the top to list them?
Stand by...

Spinning Dawg--I like that one. The 10 Ring

[This message has been edited by G33 (edited 07-01-2001).]
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2001, 11:29   #405
gebooth

Quote:
-- SCHEDULE FOR JULY 8 CONFRONTATION --
4:00 - Ceremonial destruction of beater '74 Buick parked at edge of parking lot using A-10, Apache, and AC-130 equipment flown by pilots who have no clue that the Dungeon Staff recalibrated their attack computers to shoot where-ever the hell we feel like!

I am sorry to announce that the 74 Buick won't be available. It was hit by an errant meteor while being used for recon activities in the desert. Umm, sorry, the truth is that someone was trying to find some dessert when they collided with a Meteor coupe. In any case, a new primary target is needed.

Options for new targets:
The 10 Ring members's cars with the MMM stickers on the back.
Tamara's motorcycle.
The car that hit Tamara.
Z28Phreak's new car.
Whichever car gets piddled on first by WalterGA's dog Pepper.

The self-appointed ad-hoc target selection committee is seeking other options.

------------------
"Nothing that walks, crawls, swims or flies is ever free from danger." "Cogito, Ergo Armatus Sum."
Old 07-01-2001, 16:03   #406
Rusty Phillips

[57577 5]
and while I'm now blind
and have had touble breathing
I feel lucky to
survive the radiation
poisoning that weakened me

yeah - very lucky

You see, after that
blast, there was only ten of
us left to carry
on. Since everyone else was
sterile, it was all up to

me and your grandma.......
[/57577 5]

[This message has been edited by Rusty Phillips (edited 07-01-2001).]
Old 07-02-2001, 00:39   #407
Rusty Phillips

so now tommy, toby, tammy, timmy, tanner, tyler, teddy, thea, tabatha, tad, tasha, tess, truman, taylor, tucker, tulsa, tobias, tiffany, travis, trevor, tara, tracey, thaddaeus, theodore, ty, tatiana, and titus and all the rest of you... why dont you go play now - your grandpa is getting really tired.

cough, wheeze, cough....

soon I will leave this place and go to heaven to be with your grandma.

I still remember her in that little yellow red and blue bikini the day we spent out at the lake. I sure do miss her since she died in that shootout - who would have thought that her bullet would have exited that big fatass punk with enough energy to rupture that propane bulk storage tank?

At any rate kids it is time for me to die and go to heaven. Grandma and I will be up there looking out for ya.

urghhh........
Old 07-03-2001, 04:15   #408
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member

Six months and twenty one days. Its taken 13, 22, 42(Feb/Mar apparently embezzled by Sammy), 21, 17, 17, 14, 10 and 13 days per page so far. Well, we are nothing if not erratic. In a consistent kind of way. I can't believe I predicted page 10 in October.

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 17:36   #409
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Permit me the temerity of interrupting the subtly elegant pathos of Corroded Screwdriver's retroactively clairvoyant account of the aftermath of the July 8 Confrontation, in order to give an important bulletin about this Confrontation.
-- IMPORTANT 10-RING ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT: The totally unexpected profitability of the June 31 Intergalactic Kegger has enabled us to make certain changes to the arrangements for the approaching July 8 Confrontation:
1) FREE valet parking will be offered.
2) Lunch and dinner will be FREE to credentialed 10-Ring and Big Dawg members. Other Glock-toting guests will pay only a nominal charge to experience Mongo's world-class cuisine. Common Rabble guests will still have to pay, but hell, it will be worth it!
3) The beater '74 Buick will be replaced in the airborne blasting by 4 fully fueled surplus T-62 tanks; we got a hell of a deal from one of our Eastern European admirers.
4) Breakfast will be served (again, at no charge) to the staff and guests that wish to arrive before the festivities actually begin. When Mongo saw the massive increase in the Confrontation Food budget, he said: "Me cook THREE meals! No can blow full budget on ONLY lunch and dinner! You no agree, you end up wedged behind piano!" Mongo can be very persuasive.
-- More later, as the situation develops.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 19:08   #410
gebooth

OK, I'll bite, what 9mm load is good for use on T-62 tanks? Is that what the 147grainers are for?

------------------
Old 07-03-2001, 21:41   #411
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Candy Gram for Mongo... Candy Gram for Mongo...

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 23:28   #412
Fortyfied

this post is here because of net lag... please delete.

[This message has been edited by Fortyfied (edited 07-04-2001).]
Fortyfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2001, 23:29   #413
Fortyfied

this post is here because of net lag... please delete.

[This message has been edited by Fortyfied (edited 07-04-2001).]
Old 07-03-2001, 23:31   #414
Fortyfied

I've found the 9mm spent uranium snake load to be a great way to clean rust off my T62.

------------------
Big Dawg 870
The 10 Ring 870
Old 07-04-2001, 02:23   #415
Rusty Phillips

Quote:
Permit me the temerity of interrupting the subtly elegant pathos of Corroded Screwdriver's retroactively clairvoyant account of the aftermath of the July 8 Confrontation.......
Mr. Rabbi - help me out here - I am unclear on this - am I correct in assuming that you think my futuristic dream sequence was a little too far fetched to be believeable?

come on.... I hardly think that after Tazz's backpack nuke initiated WW3 that she would have any problems marrying me. I mean theres only ten of us left and Im the only one capable of giving her children.

In other words - If it was just she and me alone on a desert island with no chance of rescue you think she would put a 10mm norma between my eyes?

Im not that bad looking - am I? or perhaps I am decent looking but I have a tendency to piss everyone off?

you can tell me the truth... I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

Ah, so now the truth comes out.... and I am doomed to wear a mask to cover the hideousness that is me.

are you still accepting applications for dungeon sweeper? or perhaps other custodial duties
Old 07-04-2001, 14:36   #416
Q-Ball
Dismember

Sammi:
AHHHMMMMM Knock Knock, anybody home McFly??? You have ovelooked somthing!!! Did you forget about my request for time in the AM to introduce and peddle the Super Saf-T-Block. I do not see one single thing in the schedule about Q-Systems. Quite frankly I am disapointed, after all the advertising money Q-Systems has funneled into the 10-Ring, which I am quite aware that you have been embezelling at a rate of nearly 48.36%, I would have thought I deserved more consideration than that. I am seriously considering introducing a proposal before the 10 Ring Board Of Directors to institute some serious accounting procedures, namely hiring the Q-Systems Bistromathic Accounting Division (BAD) to keep track of the books. Now we both know this is going to put a serious crimp in your embezellment scheme, primarily because of the relativly high cost of buying off Schitz and Crack. Believe you me, with those kind of bar tabs they dont come cheap. And don't even think of trying any funny stuff with the gunnery computers on the A-10, Apache and AC-130. We still have three whole pallets of Stingers that Jimbo and Myself "diverted" from that shipment to the Contras back in the '80s. I know Stingers aint much but with 36 of em theres gonna be hell to pay if ordnance starts landing close to the Q-Systems display tent and tatoo parlor. Oh and dont try to stick me in between the firing and arrival of the ceremonial .45 ACP, I need at least 10 minutes to make an effective pitch. Please rectify this oversight ASAP.
Thanks
Q

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 16:33   #417
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Q-Ball, check the attachment map to your Confrontation Vendor info kit; your operation is covered! Look at that map. You have a DOUBLE table strategically positioned to get the bar, snack, and dinner traffic GOING RIGHT PAST YOUR SETUP on its way TO AND FROM their imbibing the offerings available at this blowout! Any marketing type can tell you that having a 14-hourlong shot at the food and drink crowd is FAR better than a 10 minute presentation to an audience that is fixated on getting its next beer. (By the way, can we make a deal on those 36 Stingers?)
-- Rusty, you too misunderstand! Your quality of expression makes mundane issues of fiction vs. non-fiction irrelevant to any aspect of this thread! Even if your story is fiction, our adoration of your legend MAKES IT TRUE! The 10-Ring will soon be establishing a new position: 10-Ring Poet Laureate. You will be a prime candidate for it.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 07-04-2001, 23:34   #418
Rusty Phillips

Thank you Mr Rabbi for reassuring me.

please know that I am very interested in the position of 10-Ring Poet Laureate....

things have been getting so bad that I am considering running for attorney general of south carolina on the democratic ticket.

but I would also consider that dungeon sweepers position if it is still available.
Old 07-05-2001, 17:55   #419
Q-Ball
Dismember

Sammi, MMA et-al.
Well I seem to have discovered the problem, after rooting through the garbage cans, bird cage, and cat box, I discovered the vendor info pack folded into fourths and jammed under one leg of the kitchen table to stop that annoying rock. Sammi appears to have sent the vendor info pack snail mail.

Note to all concerned:
Dont send me anything snail mail, I dont read it. Mostly it gets trashed, but the vendor info pack seemed to have excellent ballast properties.

Sammi:
Your proposal is acceptable with a few provisions.
1: I get a ringside seat to the confrontation, and when I say seat I mean a big LAY-Z-ASS recliner, with cupholders and electric massage thingies and other good stuff like that.
2: I want a Tahitian Lagoon Girl to rub my feet, comb my back hair, and bring me drinks with little umbrellas in em.
3: Make sure Mongo includes plenty of uncooked red meat at chow time for my support staff. Skank and Schitz subsist almost entirely on steak tartar and beer milkshakes.

I dont think these provisions are unreasonable for a primo sponsor like Q-Systems.

Oh about the stingers, I might be prevailed upon to part with a few of em, say one pallet at 75% of standard retail. If the aforementioned Tahitian Lagoon Girl has really great ahh ahmmm ,,,,assets?
We will talk about that later.
Q

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2001, 20:13   #420
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

-- MMA10: Mongo can set up a really great spread for the emergency Friday night 10-Ring board meeting; he needs your confirmation by 7PM. The wine selection may be a bit limited (late notice, you know), but the 10-Ring board is more of a beer-type crowd, anyway.
-- Q-Ball: Your palatial setup is already in place. The Tahitian Lagoon sweeties have paid SPECIAL attention to your emjoyment of the Confrontation activities; they have been working ALL LAST WEEK on fulfilling your every need! Trust me, you will be MELLOW by Monday.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival