Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-29-2001, 07:27   #501
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

But that doesn't mean you can drive a racecar backwards as fast as forwards!

Speaking of which, i think The 10 Ring needs an international speedway...

Make it so.

The 10 Ring

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

10 Ringer #1
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2001, 16:51   #502
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Actually, Tazz, the Superspeedway addition would be premature. We are (as I am sure you know) now coordinating with several U.S. cities which are putting together bids for the 2012 Olympic games. The superb 10-Ring facility is attracting attention as a possible venue for the firearms events; our indoor and outdoor facilities have gained nationwide fame. This possibility must, I believe, take precedence over auto racing. If the 10-Ring poobahs think I am wrong in this orientation, please convene a special 10-Ring Board Meeting as soon as you can assemble a sober quorum, and we will resolve this question. As usual, Mongo can cater the meeting.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2001, 17:05   #503
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

We'll sell you the technology for the new type 5 transpossaratur. But the price is HIGH!!!

Locutus

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2001, 17:25   #504
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Sam, you're wrong. The Olympic's are easy.

Little Napolian Loco Cuticles... ***sigh***

Mongo, gas the little loco and give him a little taste of your beans... then toss in a match and melt his heart with your special "Creme de la Super Nova Vaboum Flambe"... he'll love that!

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

10 Ringer #1
Old 07-30-2001, 17:49   #505
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Locie, baby! Good to hear your voice! Look, we can deal! We dig your technology, you dig our parties! Get yourself down here; you and the Penthouse/Dungeon Biggies can get the deal framed out, and then we can turn it over to the techies and beancounters to get the details nailed down while we retire to the Lagoon to unwind! Talk to me! This is a doable deal!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 07-31-2001, 04:54   #506
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Samurai, get Agrip dude! We don't make deals with darkies, we trash them and take their goodies.

Time to up you Ginko dose.

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 07-31-2001, 05:22   #507
mado

verythingEay Iay ypetay siay omeingcay utoay niay igPay atinLay. TFWay?
mado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 05:25   #508
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

The code combo is "42."
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 05:49   #509
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Samu,

We Borg dig parties! Only one of us has to attend and we all experience it!

Have your drones get in touch with our drones. We can deal!

Locutus

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?
Old 07-31-2001, 17:04   #510
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Let's rock, Locie! My people are on the way now; they're looking forward to knocking back brews with your Borg drone crowd during negotiation breaks.
-- I have a hot item to propose, and I didn't want you to hear about it first via your drone channels; you might think I am setting up some kind of third-person scam. Here it is: Your group consciousness shtick DOES let you all enjoy the partying of a single clone; this really stretches that Single Membership you have in mind. Picture this, though: FOUR of your crew partying SIMULTANEOUSLY at the Logoon blowouts! Your whole mob can then rock, not to one stream of consciousness, but rather FOUR! Ultimate sensory overload, baby! PLUS, if you properly stack the gender identities of the four drones, you could really get some ... ahh, how to say it ... "synchronized thematic perception enjoyment edification"! Can't do that with only one clone on the scene! We'll cut you a deal on the family, group, distributed, or whatever the hell you want to call the membership! Think about it, LC-of-B! Maximize the pleasure!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 07-31-2001, 18:11   #511
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

ATTENTION TAZZ:

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi:
Let's rock, Locie! My people are on the way now; they're looking forward to knocking back brews with your Borg drone crowd during negotiation breaks.

At the risk of sounding like the play-ground tattle-tale: Sammi is not following the directives set down by the 10-Ring Penthouse Executive Committee of the Full Board, vis-a-vis your earlier statement that we do not deal with the dark side...

I feel it is my imperitive to bring up that he is also failing to be held accountable for the extra 4.6% embezzlement rate he is charging, above and beyond the authorized rate of 35%...

(Normally, Sammi, I wouldn't blow the whistle on such a hospitable host, but dealing with the Borg!!!!!!, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!)
MakeMineA10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2001, 19:35   #512
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Aaahhhh ... MakeMineAMonkeyManPartDeux, recheck the minutes of that Penthouse Board meeting. There was a quorum at the START of the meeting, but by the time the Borg Policy Directive came to a vote, too many members were passed out under the table for any vote to be considered valid.
-- Tazz, MMA, I know they are the Borg, but this is truly the kick-ass marketing opportunity of all time! We will be able to rip off their revenue AND their technology, and they will be PAYING US while we do it! If we send the hit team to blow away their cube in the usual manner, it would disrupt our August party schedule. Trust me, do it my way!
-- There is another important aspect to this deal. Per your directive, we are in the middle of BOTH negotiations for the 2012 Olympics AND the building of the Superspeedway. If we simply blow away the Borg, we would be pegged as just another bunch of macho gun-loving characters shooting a really mean caliber. When the Borg deal hits the papers, everyone will know we are a creative, financially savvy, marketing intensive, and SUPREMELY AND SUPERBLY COMPETENT bunch of macho gun-loving characters etc., etc., etc. That enhanced image can really boost our leverage to get financing!
-- MMA, the embezzlement overage is 4.0%, not 4.6%; such exaggeration is contrary to your usually classy style. I will release the 35%/39% explanation after the Brickyard 400 this Sunday is in the books.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 08-01-2001, 08:10   #513
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Samu,

Yeah, fair enough. We'll spring for four memberships. We'll deduct it from the price of the Transpossaratur.

Hey, we've got male, female, and several species in between. Ever watch a couple of Gem Hadar making out?

BTW, don't sweat Tazz and the board. We recently assililated Yoda. We'll have Yoda in Tazzs' mind shortly. They'll be playing some really neat little "Dark Side" games. It should be fun watching him twitch and jump around. If you wish, after the fun, we can have Yoda feed him to Jabba the Hutt.

Locutus

------------------
Old 08-01-2001, 08:31   #514
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Sammi, this is why you are in the dungeon (with a "hole"), and I am in the palace on the throne (with a handle).

The 10 Ring Tahitian Lagoon Pool and Spa is for MEMBERS ONLY. The Lagoon area could be used for wholesale slaughter, but then we (read: you and Mongo and the rest of the dungeon crew) would have to clean it up. It would also create a bio-hazard, and the 10 Ring Tahitan Tanning Girls might fall off their shoes stumbling or slipping on missed Borg parts or fluids and break a nail. We can't have that. We also know that the pigs won't eat Borg, and i can't blame them.

We already have them held in our tractor beam, targeted, and ready to be collectively exterminated out of existence at the pull of a trigger. We are just entertaining ourselves with their collective group squirming. Sammi, if you had a 10mm and were a full member, you would know this because you would have been invited to "our" little party. (Actually, it's a BIG party, but we 10 Ringers already know that and don't want non-members to feel too bad being left out.)

Loca Boy is just trying to make a last ditch attempt to get out of Hell like his brother Azazel and cohorts tried to do when they asked Enoch to intercede for them. If you studied your history, you'd know that it didn't work, and it won't work now either.

Sammi, get right, or get left.

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-01-2001, 11:46   #515
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Understood, Tazz. At least, don't do anything extreme until the Borg check clears.
-- One other thing, Tazz: check your in-box. The initial architects' conceptual drawing for the superspeedway is in it. We want your feedback on whether the number 5 banked turn is harmoniously placed in relation to the kilometer range, the supplemental beach area of the Tahitian Lagoon, and the salmon-fishing operation on the north property line. Have the Executive Board check it out if you can catch them in an (admittedly rare) sober moment.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 08-01-2001, 17:26   #516
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Don't worry, we won't do anything "extreme" before we get done cleaning out all Dork, i mean Borg, assets.

Better check those plans again, the Speedway is 10 miles from the Lagoon so we can have some peace and quite while soaking in the spa getting those great massages and contemplating the subtle nuances of Reality... I think you might be looking at the plans for the 10 Ring Olympic Village & Grand Olympic Stadium which has a great view of Chinook Bay with the Salmon Fishing Pier adjacent to the 10 Ring Marina & Aquatic Park which is adjacent to the Tahitan Lagoon Pool & Spa.

Make sure i also get those plans for the new 10 Ring Riccochet Ride and also the Big 10 Rock'n Recoil Ride so i can review them over the weekend out on the boat. Btw, what the hell happened to Nugent and that concert he promised to do for our next big InterGalactic Kegger? Make sure you get a commitment with a signature before he runs off to Africa again.

Ok... time for some Chinese food and a good massage.

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-02-2001, 14:10   #517
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Tazz,

Locutus and the Borg boards asses have been laminated! We are all now under 10 Ring control! For the time being, we are concealing this fact from Samu and the general public because we are so in-bare-assed, so don't be surprised if we seem to act like their old selves for a while.

Do whatever you want to. You no longer have to worry about us. (Of course, I, Cheygriz, owes big time for not caring about our little "us problem")

------------------

Note: Please disregard the following Borg caused computer glitch.

[This message has been edited by Tazz10m (edited 08-02-2001).]
Old 08-03-2001, 16:08   #518
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

Quote:
Originally posted by cheygriz:
Tazz,

No fair editing my posts, dude. Foul play!
Hmmmmm,,, It seems the 10-Ring has assimilated the BORG!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!! The 10 Ring The 10 Ring The 10 Ring
Old 08-03-2001, 18:29   #519
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Tazz,

No fair editing my posts, dude. Foul play!

------------------
Old 08-03-2001, 22:52   #520
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

See how when the Borg lose they use false accusations to place the blame of their weaknesses on others to try to save face after making claims of being so all mighty and powerful.

WE, The 10 Ring, ARE THE LAMINATORS! WE have the power. WE have the technology. WE have the 10 Ring Tahitian Tropics Girls! WE have the POOL. WE have the BBQ. Heck, WE have the BEER!

You, Locutus, have a broken down square blocky space ship badly in need of new paint, that is full of broken down Borg, laminated to the walls, that have collectively under estimated the power of the Ring of 10... again...

NEVER under estimate the 10 Ring! (Heck, we got Samurai in the dungeon!)

Btw, we are now in the process of converting your ship into a intergalactic brewery, pub, and nightclub... so sit back and enjoy the ride! The 10 Ring

------------------

10 Ringer #1

[This message has been edited by Tazz10m (edited 08-04-2001).]
Old 08-04-2001, 11:38   #521
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Species 1473 is in for trouble now!
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2001, 13:11   #522
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Don't worry, Cheygriz, we will reverse the assimulation of your body with Locutus of the Borg. The Borg will never again assimulate and possess the sacred bodies and minds of our esteemed 10 Ring members. You will be free once more!

------------------

10 Ringer #1
Old 08-05-2001, 13:21   #523
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Locutie, baby! Don't get warped out by Tazz and his overwriting. It's a power thing with him; the Dungeon Crew is used to it. We just boost the weekly vig a bit to compensate for his la-di-da "me Tarzan" trip, and the board goes along with it as long as we can keep a positive cash flow.
-- We've got a wrinkle with your claim that you have secretly assimilated the 10-Ring Penthouse gang and are keeping it secret for your own nefarious reasons. Well, TCofB, you and I are suave sophisticated men of the world, but some of the younger Dungeon staffers are a little skeptical; your claim is a little too "convenient" for the sharp minds down here in the dungeon. So, we are asking for a little demo. A really simple one that won't blow your cover: Just have the 10-Ring board show at the next meeting that they understand the nuances of double-entry accounting, accelerated depreciation computation, tax shelter writeoffs, asset value amortization schedules, and discounted cash flow projection. If they comprehend this stuff, then we WILL believe you secretly control their primitive 10-Ring mentalities (pardon my redundancy).
-- Must end this transmission for now; the Southerners among us are really warped out because a Yankee won the Indy Nascar race today. Check out the psyches of some of the Rebels you have assimilated, and you will realize that we really have to work to get things back to normal after a warp-out like this.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 08-06-2001, 05:00   #524
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Don't..... force us.... to USE The Transpossaratur. You will rue the day!!!!

Locutus
Old 08-06-2001, 14:56   #525
MakeMineA10mm
Lifetime Membership
300AAC brass

WHEW!!!!!

Thank Goodness that Eric got GlockTalk moved to the new server before we hit 13 pages... This was a quite timely move, which has preserved our little thread here...

I think we should go ahead and allow Samurai to temporarily increase the embezzlement rate above the limit of 35% to the current 39.6% as long as all the extra mis-appropriated funds are funneled to Eric for server expenses...

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival