Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-24-2001, 18:58   #381
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

There is no problem handling 2 or more events at once, we will just have this little duel in The 10 Ring Mega de Colossal Arena. MMA10, do ya think you can get those guys to narrow that cone of fire to a managible group of about a football field size area? I thought you could! Great, then we will just put up the special clear ceramic/Lexan shields around the arena to protect the members and guests and every one will have a good time. Those shields should also help keep the mess down and reduce the clean up efforts. Plus, those in the audience won't have to go clean up before the big BBQ at Lagoon side. I'm think'n that after the "duel", we can flood the arena with sea water and launch the sharks from the arena all the way over to Hushpuppy Farms and watch the impacts and resulting kaos on the arena's big screen.

BTW, the Blue Angels say they WILL be here for the airshow over The 10 Ring Trip Strip!

MMA10, I'm still working on the GSSF thing, so i'll have to get back to ya on that one.

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 19:26   #382
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Then we will take the drunken orgiastic bunny bouncing revelry made famous by the 10-Ring along with the philosophical contemplation and now the implimentation of the subtle nuances of reality which has given us more than merely a respected presence in the more seriously intellectual parts of the firearms community with us. On another note, Mr. Kosher Sharkbait, there is nothing bombastic about The 10 Ring, bite your tongue sir! We do have summary execution in this country! (For those who don't know, The 10 Ring is its own country, just like the vatican.) We also have big boats and a big ocean... we can sit down at about 50 feet and wave to you as you scream by headed straight down with your snazzy new cement swim fins... oooh... that would be a head rush! Remind me to bring the video camera, we can play it on the big screen. Hey, MMA10, do ya think you could just wound him so we can keep him fresh enough for shark fishing?

Or..... you could just go out and get a 10 mil like a real Ringer and become one of the family... the choice is yours... buy a 10 mil, and get a free Harley along with a cool 10 Ring leather jacket with tiger on the back... or stay in doggie jail with the dogs, live like a dog... and die like a dawwwwwwwwwg.... ha ha haaaaaaaaa.... The 10 Ring

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Old 06-24-2001, 21:57   #383
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Ahhh, yes! ... Leather ... So soft ... But So STRONG!!!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 01:41   #384
Rusty Phillips

[575777]
Dont you guys know that
Rabbi already have a
monkey on his back?
Would tiger say "UUMMM - MONKEY?"
Would monkey say "I'm
not scared, I'm MOJO JOJO!"
[/575777]
Rusty Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 16:46   #385
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Rabbi,

If you have no TEN by the time of the kegger, you will be prohibited from reading from the Torah! SO THERE!!!!!

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2001, 19:30   #386
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

I think tiger say "mmmm... monkey... MUNCH munch munch munch mmmmm...

------------------

Old 06-26-2001, 10:09   #387
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Okay, Cheygriz, now the gloves are coming off!
-- Of all the humiliations that have been inflicted on me down in the dungeon, there is ONLY ONE that is unforgivable! Eight months ago, the members of the 10-Ring arrested me. The charge: Smuggling books into the 10-Ring compound. Luckily, I was able to beat the rap on a technicality: None of the 10-Ringers could PROVE they were books!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 06-26-2001, 16:59   #388
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

None of the 10-Ringers could PROVE they were books!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Ahhhhh, yes!!!! Perhaps they were [magazines]

(Or do I mean "clips")

Or is that "clips" from magazines? Or possibly clips from books? Or magazines from books?

ARRRRRRRG! My graviton beam was neutralized by a positron field anomaly!!

Maybe, just MAYBE, we'll let you read from the Apochrapha!! MAYBE!!!
------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?

[This message has been edited by cheygriz (edited 06-26-2001).]
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2001, 21:07   #389
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Tazz, I REJOICE! I am ECSTATIC! You are finally back in form!
-- For all these months, we have watch your leadership atrophy, your wretched descent to becoming a shattered remnant of the inspiring leader you once were. But no longer!
-- You have solved the schedule problems for the Confrontation with one daring move! You authorized transport of the full 10-Ring facilities to the Confrontation site! This is magnificient! No more worry about needing to alternate philosophical contemplation with world-rocking revelry! THIS is the kind of authoritative decisive comprehensive steadfast leadership we remember from you!
-- The Dungeon crew will show its appreciation of your mental re-emergence in a truly significant way: We will embezzle from the supplemental 10-Ring appropriation you signed for this change at ONLY TWENTY ONE PERCENT! This unprecedented reduction in our usual rate is our way of saying: Welcome back!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 06-27-2001, 08:29   #390
Hawkman

Wonder if this thread will ever die? Has it assumed a life of its own?

(x-files theme music in bacground)
Hawkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2001, 14:15   #391
Q-Ball
Dismember

Sneedas jobazz kloppa kloppa ecto kramitz topreg hlotsd. Yeztoooa benjabba likto. Beendas teop prog derm wed needma tparz klord pont dongo. Seema drak tiziz xoto pmodo, ZORT ZORT ZORT!

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2001, 17:27   #392
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Q-Ball, the Dungeon crew will take your observation under advisement.
-- Okay, listen up, you 10-Ring clowns (pardon my redundancy), the schedule for the July 8 Confrontation will be published tomorrow evening! We are now providing a list of special terminology that will be used in that announcement, to facilitate your comprehension of the coming event.
-- MMA10 and RabidSpamurai will be "Principals".
-- RabidSpamurai, as resident of the city containing the Confrontation, will be "Host". MMA10, as visitor, will be "Guest".
-- Seconds thru Sixths to the Principals will be "Support", "Staff", "Auxiliaries", "Entourage", or a similar term. 10-Ringers are strongly advised to avoid use of the term "Groupie" in this context; to do so would risk SEVERE RETRIBUTION by powers that would object to such a term. Confidentiality restrictions prevent my specifying the identity of such "powers"; anyway, she knows who she is.
-- Spectators will be broken down (if necessary) into several classes. 10-Ring Board Members will be "Exalted Honored Guests. Regular 10-Ringers will be "Distinguished Honored Guests". Big Dawgers will be "Honored Dawgers". Glock owners will be "Honored Associates". Dungeon Staff will be "the crew that actually gets things done around here!". All OTHER spectators will be "Valued Common Rabble".
-- Schedule out tomorrow. Be alert.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 06-27-2001, 18:16   #393
Glockeneger

What if it rains? Whay dont you just settle this playing monopoly or twister. Or see who has the bigger Schwarts.
Glockeneger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2001, 00:43   #394
Rusty Phillips

[57577-7]
I'm afraid to post
on this thread again, until
you two have resolved
your petty differences.
Your fight is hurting us all.

Cant we all just get along?

How long before we
are fortunate to get to
the tenth page of this
historical document?
I say "Lock it on page 10".

Does it matter what I think?

My head hurts and Im
thinking about not going
to work, but Im here
already, how'd that happen.
uh oh, got to sign off now!

here comes the boss, he looks pissed
[/57577-7]
Old 06-28-2001, 07:31   #395
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Spamurai, the reason, as you CLEARLY know, you were arrested and tossed in jail (the second time last year) was because those "books" (as you call them) were mind numbing and written/illustrated to be coersively persuasive BARNEY propaganda! The only reason we let you slide was because you argued successfully that you only brought them into the 10 Ring in order to be used for targets and shot at.... aaaannnnd... you agreed to prove it by standing down range and personally hold them for us all while we shot at them with whatever we wanted. (I particularly liked the way Peter Kokalus played his rendition of "Wipe-out" with his .50 BMG Ma Deuce and turned barney into floating purple confetti drifting out of your hands. You looked a little like Micky Mouse in the wizard get up throwing star dust... coooool... oh, and that shot Cheygrits made shooting that picture of barney bent over out of your mouth with that RPG was absolutely CLASSIC! You should have seen the look on your face as that rocket zipped by taking barney's ass with it and then exploding on the back stop down range! AWESOME!! I'll never forget that!)

Hey, what are you doing for 4th of July? Maybe you could get your friend barney to come stand down range and hold a target over his ass this time! The 10 Ring

Btw, Q-Ball, tiny little typo, but very important "Yeztooa" is spelled with 2 "o"s, not 3. The Backtoobiens are really picky about their language and have been known to get upset and even violent if they feel disrespected. (Long story).

Rusty, yes, it does matter what you think. See how you have a headache?

------------------

Old 06-28-2001, 09:57   #396
Rusty Phillips

[57577 7]
I am wondering
if my computer has a
problem or if I
might have that tanka-sijo
virus that I heard about.

I type normal sentences,

and all I see are
these five, seven, five, seven,
seven syllable
japanese poems that do
not rhyme or make any sense.

How do I get it to stop?
[/57577 7]
Old 06-28-2001, 09:58   #397
Rusty Phillips

[57577 7]
I am wondering
if my computer has a
problem or if I
might have that tanka-sijo
virus that I heard about.

I type normal sentences,

and all I see are
these five, seven, five, seven,
seven syllable
japanese poems that do
not rhyme or make any sense.

How do I get it to stop?
[/57577 7]
Old 06-28-2001, 11:45   #398
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Double-tap Haiku! Now I have seen everything!
-- Confrontation schedule later tonight.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 06-28-2001, 14:51   #399
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

-- SCHEDULE FOR JULY 8 CONFRONTATION --

7:54AM - Arrival of Host Principal and Entourage

7:58 - Arrival of Guest Principal and Entourage

8:00 - Ceremonial Handshake between Principals

8:01 - Ceremonial exchange between Principals of observations concerning each others' IQ, parentage, eyesight, ancestry, and sense of direction.

8:15 - Revelry over exchange of Principals' observations.

9:00 - Ceremonial exchange between Principals of tired insults about the 45ACP and 10mm calibers.

9:10 - Intensive imbibing of beverages to relieve agony of listening to tired caliber insults.

10:00 - Ceremonial firing of full power 10mm cartridge at 50 yard target

10:00:03 - Initiation of revelry to celebrate ceremonial firing of 10mm cartridge

10:45 - Ceremonial firing of 45ACP cartridge at 50 yard target

10:47:13 - Ceremonial arrival of 45ACP bullet at target

10:47:16 - Revelry to celebrate ceremonial firing of 45ACP target

11:00 - Ceremonial reading of the complete roster of American 10mm shooters.

11:01:21 - Completion of ceremonial reading of the complete roster of American 10mm shooters

11:01:25 - Pre-lunch revelry

Noon - Lunch

1:00PM - Post-lunch revelry

2:00 - Ceremonial presentation of Glock Lifetime Achievement Award to MMA10 for his stupendous accomplishments in humiliating the nickel-plated sissy gun owners.

2:05 - Revelry to celebrate MMA10's Lifetime Achievement Award.

3:00 - Philosophical Dissertation by Samurai Rabbi on achieving financial independence by ripping off successful organizations that have no clue about tracking cash flow.

3:15 - Revelry to shake off effects of boring financial presentation.

4:00 - Ceremonial destruction of beater '74 Buick parked at edge of parking lot using A-10, Apache, and AC-130 equipment flown by pilots who have no clue that the Dungeon Staff recalibrated their attack computers to shoot where-ever the hell we feel like!

4:08 - Revelry celebrating the impressive show of the beater blowing up under all the ordinance.

4:55 - Principals report to center stage for the Confrontation

4:59 - Initiation of Confrontation

4:59:03 - Conclusion of Confrontation

5:00 - Dinner

7:00 - Post-dinner revelry

9:00 - Evening revelry

11:00 - Late-night revelry

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 07-01-2001, 02:47   #400
Rusty Phillips

[57577]
children - as i am
nearing death, it is now time
that I tell you the
story of the rabbi and
the man called make mine a ten

years ago, on a
cold day in july, there was
arghhhh, gurgle....... gasp