Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-20-2001, 13:14   #361
Q-Ball
Dismember

I see what happens, I leave you all alone for the week and you get into a tiff which honor demands must be resolved with even more weirdness... Sammi Just make sure you leave me time in the schedule at the upcomming weird feather duel to announce the next great inovation in Glockology from Q-Systems, and the follow on to the Virtual Plug, drumroll please,, The Super Saf-T-Block!!!!!

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 14:48   #362
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Have no fear, Q-Ball; we'll give you a good slot for your presentation to the audience at our Confrontation. Would you prefer a spot coordinated with the MORNING orgiastic spectator blowout, or the AFTERNOON sodden drunken spectator revelry? Either is possible at this point in our planning. Let us know.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 15:52   #363
TKM
Lifetime Membership
Shiny Member

So, not only do I cringe upon learning of the existence of PAGE NINE, but within minutes I'm trying to pry the image of MMA10 and Sammy duking it out with French Ticklers out of my head with Q-tips. Help me mommy, I can't make them touch....... AAAARRRRGGHH!!!!!!!!

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.
TKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 16:39   #364
Glockeneger

This is becoming a Monty Python kinda thing. Too funny. You know what I like best about this post is the creative writing that you people have. Not only are we armed but we are funny and creative. Well that is all. So gentlemen good luck with the feather thing.
Glockeneger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2001, 20:10   #365
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

MMA10, it's on the agenda, no problem. As for the "unlimited overtime," no, there will be no overtime at all except for our usual extended parties. We run a tight ship around here. And don't let that 9th page action get ya, any one of us could have pulled off the 9th page... if we wanted to strap on the MONKEY!

Now we got to SHOCK the monkey... The 10 Ring

GAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Hey, this is fun... sit still Samurai! The 10 Ring

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 01:13   #366
Rusty Phillips

ENCODED MESSAGE
FOR THE JAPANESE JEW
FROM CORRODED SCREWDRIVER

decode using protocol 14, modifier B1A

[57577]
an 8 shot burst eh??
where'd you get the FA keyboard???
It's a conversion??
would you possibly sell it??
legal issues no concern
[/57577]
Rusty Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 12:23   #367
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

ENCODED RESPONSE:
TO: Vodka-Intensive Screwdriver
RE: 8-Shot Keyboard Burst

Decode Using: 8-Track Tape CC1100

Regret to advise that 8-shot doubletap due to unrepeatable circumstance. Repeated Webtv message "Publisher could not be reached" masked actual (unknown to this agent) repeated queuing of message response. Circumstance not discovered until next morning. Such is life.

(98765) Transmission Concluded) (43210)

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 06-21-2001, 13:07   #368
Rusty Phillips

REPLY FROM CORRODED SCREWDRIVER
(aka Vodka Intensive)

[57577]
Oh, very well then.
"Publisher could not be reached".
It's a good excuse
I'll have to remember that,
the next time I'm in a jam.
[/57577]
Old 06-22-2001, 07:04   #369
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

IMPORTANT CONFRONTATION PROCEDURAL QUESTION FOR THE 10-RING: Tazz, MMA10, a question has arisen which requires actual thought by the 10-Ring Penthouse crew. Sorry if this interrupts your chaotic incoherency up there.
-- Within the 10-Ring facility, we have no problem balancing the drunken orgiastic bombastic revelry made famous by the 10-Ring with the philosophical contemplation of the subtle nuances of reality which has given us a respected presence in the more intellectual parts of the firearms community. The superb facilities of the 10-Ring resort enable us to run BOTH simultaneously.
-- At the July 8 Confrontation, we must, of course, leave the confines of our marvelous layout and venture into the outside world. The facilities of the July 8 site are more limited, and while we can conduct BOTH programs, WE CANNOT DO SO SIMULTANEOUSLY! Therefore, we must decide on the proper timing allocation for our spectators on this important day. What time percentages should be allocated to each of the two programs?
-- Please do not give us the old "Penthouse 10-Ringers don't have to be bothered with mundane administrative details like this ... ". There is a little known codecil to the 10-Ring Charter which specifically states that the 10-Ring honchos do indeed have to accomplish SOMETHING useful during the course of a fiscal month. This is your chance to get your ticket punched for June.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 06-22-2001, 12:02   #370
Glockeneger

We the Ten Ringers Should conduct everything at high noon. Meaning all activities such as surfing and jet sking and blowing sharks out of the water with baited explosives. Around 6 pm we should have the first drinks. Maybe a game of five drinks and a magnum. Remember we are the elite, we can do that. Grub should be served around 7:30 pm. After the meal We should pay attention to the moneys at hand. All surplus funds should be invested in the ten ring working off the intrest to make this organization grow. Remember we should be responsible about the task at hand. Also we should weed out the ones who might be investing into ther own pockets. EHH EM!! Ok After that is settled we should hit the beach. Maybe a game of volly ball. Maybe not. Maybe More drinking games. Put the french feathers away We will settle all with Baja Rosas mmmmmmmm Those are good. Alright See you there!!

[This message has been edited by Glockeneger (edited 06-22-2001).]
Old 06-22-2001, 16:43   #371
Glockeneger

I like the GSSF Idea. Indeed a well thought idea. We should shoot this problem out. then party. Three second bursts huh. Ok thats fair. There goes the neigbourhood. I like my first idea about the shark fishing. in fact we should build a fishing rod catapult that would launch a great white around 800 fps and bomb the shoreline of the big dawgs club.That might draw some life back into there Club. Ah yes mayham rules the day. Funny how this house is becoming famous. maybe because of the amount of talent in it. We are certainly not mainstream. maybe thats why we shoot 10mm. because those in the House of TEN Rock!!
Old 06-22-2001, 16:52   #372
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

MMA10,
-- The first paragraph of your 22:18 post is as incomprehensible as the standard issue Tazz administrative memo. "ToT" to me means "time on target", which does not really fit the targeted (pardon my pun) issue. Please clarify.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 06-22-2001, 19:50   #373
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Uhhhhhhh.....I was taught that TOT stood for time OVER target!

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2001, 01:20   #374
Rusty Phillips

[57577 57577 7]
I guess nobody
wants to sit around and write
jap poetry that
doesnt have rhyme or reason

Well, in my current
vodka intensive state, I
find tanka - sijo
to be very amusing.
I'll go clean the garage now.

Have fun at your party boys.
[/57577 57577 7]
http://members.tripod.com/neca/Tanka-Sijo.htm

from Neca Stoller (Georgia, USA)

There is a sadness
when after days of turning
through fields of flowers
that seem endless, suddenly
the stream reaches the ocean.
Old 06-23-2001, 02:21   #375
Rusty Phillips

http://www.igs.net/~mtr/haiku-reviews/
Old 06-23-2001, 02:22   #376
Rusty Phillips

The 10 Ring

[This message has been edited by Rusty Phillips (edited 06-24-2001).]
Old 06-23-2001, 16:34   #377
G29

"Honey, I'm home!"
G29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 02:01   #378
Q-Ball
Dismember

Sammi,
I will take a slot in the pre confrontation bombastic, orgastic debauch. I have a concern that if I wait untill afterwards most of the crew will be so inebriated that It would be impossible to penetrate the alchol and in the case of the Dungeon staff, pharmacologically induced haze...Also once I finish the presentation I can join the festivities. Another concern, who is going to make sure the pilots of the AC130 or Apache or whatever MMA has cooked up remian straight and uninebriated? Please do not overlook this important detail. The last thing we need is a gunship with a potted pilot flying around dropping 7.62, 20 mike mike and 105 fire into the tahitian lagoon, blowing up the pink flamingos and inflatable palms with which we have so tastefully decorated.

Glockengger,
Dude I am liking the blowing up sharks activity you are planning. I will speed up work on my trebuchet, it's a good sized one, we should be able to get a 1000 lb great white about 600 yards. I vote we put impact fuzes into the explosive bait and feed it to the sharks, then launch them! Hell this sounds like it will be more fun than getting liquored up and shooting rats with my .44

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 14:58   #379
G7
Mostly Metric

PARDON THE INTERUPTION. I DECIDED TO BE A LURKER NO LONGER . . . AND MY FIRST POST JUST HAD TO BE ON THIS TOPIC.
AND NOW, BACK TO THE RESTAURANT AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE...

-----------------
GLOCK 17, 26, 20, 34, 29 (IN THAT ORDER)
G7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 16:27   #380
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Permit this lowly unworthy 45ACP-shooting scum-sucking mutant sleazeball to correct a possible confusion in the illustrious penthouse dwelling 10-ring mentality. We have TWO approaching events: the Intergalactic Kegger on June 31, AND the SamRab/MMA10 Confrontation on July 8. To the mentally addled 10-Ring (pardon my redundancy) members who are contemplating wholesale destruction of various modes, please remember this: The IG Kegger will be at the 10-Ring facility, the Confrontation will NOT! Don't confuse them! If you do, the 10-Ring could have a massive rehab bill! And if you confuse the venue addresses on the invitations, the spectators could end up at the wrong places. Could mean bad publicity, don't you think?

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi (edited 06-24-2001).]

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival