GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-12-2001, 18:02   #341
DeadMansLife

Seems the Interglactic Kegger is going to be quite interesting this time around.
DeadMansLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 07:41   #342
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Samurai, you need to be aware that even though we are allowing you to do all the dirty work investigating Rusty's roving rendezvouous repartitions, you are not, nor can you be, on any 10 Ring Board (except this one), until you break down, oops, i mean "rise up" out of that bright colorful 10 Ring Dungeon of Dali by buying your way to the top, (yes, wave by buy) and join up with the cream of the crop in the 10 Ring Castle Towers Penthouse Pet Suities. MMA10, you know that. (Not a criticism, we all know 10 Ringers are above reproach and, of course, the law). To get a 10 you must be a 10, and to be a 10 you must have a 10, and to have a 10 you must get a 10, and to do all that you must understand what i just said. Do you play golf?

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

[This message has been edited by Tazz10m (edited 06-14-2001).]
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 16:56   #343
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

( ... sigh ... ) Tazz, I realize the frustration over the difficulty of finding full power 10mm ammo must inevitably weigh heavily on your soul, but PLEASE try to at least maintain your promised marginally adequate efforts to discharge your 10-Ring administrative duties to which you have pledged your undying devotion.
-- If you dig down about 2" in your in-basket (5 cm if you have switched to metric), you will find the minutes of the September 31 10-Ring Board meeting. You remember, the one which authorized the retrofit of the turbochargers onto the diesels that power the Tahitian Lagoon wave machines; this was, of course, done at your request (and despite your earlier opposition, which you may be reluctant to recall) to provide you the pipeline action for your ho-daddy surfing experience.
-- Now look at the new business listing on the next page. You will see that the 10-Ring Board authorized the creation of the 10-Ring DUNGEON Board as a support structure. The 10-Ring Dungeon Board would handle all the routine mundane financial and adminstrative detail, thus freeing the main 10-Ring Board for high level conceptual policy formulation rotated with the sodden drunkedness that is the hallmark of most aspects of 10-Ring ownership and physical existence. It was SPECIFICALLY stated that 10mm ownership was not required for this subsidiary staffing; THIS made it possible to post my sorry non-10-owning lowly-pond-scum identity to this important function. Hey, I HAVE fired 50 rounds of full-power 10mm NORMA ammo! That's more than a lot of your 10-Ring members can claim!
-- If you check MMA10's post, you will see that he is referring to the correct board in his assignment of this important investigation. Correct execution of this task is beyond the capabilities of the "Regular" 10-Ring Board. I think even you would be willing to admit that, at times, many members of the ruling 10-Ring junta would experience difficulty finding their own rear ends with both hands AND a hunting dog!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort WHICH HAS PROVEN TO BE AN ENORMOUS SUCCESS! nyaa nyaa, Tazz! (06/31/80)]

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi (edited 06-14-2001).]
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 18:26   #344
Glockeneger

Ah yes the days of norma full power fist of god ammo. What ever happened to those days. Like this thread evrything is out of balance. people have become soft. No longer are they able to ride the big wave. I guess we are the hard core 10 club. All that is left. I myself never had the chance to shoot old school norma. But I am just a young Jedi. The hottest load I ever shot was back in college. Wait ! I mean the hottest 10mm load I ever shot was in college. Mmmmmmmmmmm College girls. Hey perfect 10 chicks get a free membership?? ha yes lets look at the 10mm in aw But lets thank the lord for the perfect 10 girls that add destraction to our lives. nothing beats hot summer days and summer dresses.
Glockeneger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2001, 18:40   #345
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Too much Sun me thinks?
G33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 16:20   #346
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Sit in a quiet room. Cross your legs. Place your cupped hands, palm up,on your knees. Touch your second finger tip to the tip of your thumb.

Chant quietly: Tennnnnnn----Tennnnnnnnn

sooon, you will be one with all that is ten.
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 18:00   #347
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

I see the number nine in our future...
When we get to page ten, reality as we think it to be will...
Old 06-16-2001, 07:13   #348
Rusty Phillips

ok - well im NOT posting on this thread again until we get to page nine....

Im sick and tired of this monkey, he wont shut up

somebody else is gonna have to carry him around for a while, or else im gonna shoot this here monkey,

bye bye, monkey

bye bye!!
Rusty Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2001, 10:42   #349
cheygriz
Venerable Elder

Yet what truly is a monkey? Is it a monkey simply because we percieve it to be a monkey?

What if we perceived it to be an ape? Would our perceptions alter reality?

Or, would our perception create reality? Or, does reality, in fact exist? And if so, does it exist because we perceive it to exist? does our perception matter?

------------------
Wouldn't it be wonderful if our military forces had adequate funding to buy the weapons they need, and the liberal jerks in D.C. had to have a bake sale to fund welfare giveaways?
cheygriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 10:30   #350
BB

I had a little monkey
I sent him to the country and I fed him on gingerbread
along came a choo-choo knocked my monkey coo-coo
and now my monkey's dead
poor little monkey
BB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 17:09   #351
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Uh, oh! MMA10, your July 8 rectification sounds to me more like a CONFRONTATION! This sounds serious! Even though this situation clearly has hallmarks of CRISIS!, I feel assured that both you and I will conduct ourselves in a manner which reflects positively on both the Big-Dawg and 10-Ring organizations. The Dungeon staff is now drawing up proposals for BOTH our mutual conduct AND the conduct of the persons serving as our seconds, thirds, fourths, sixths, and any other support staff either of us wishes to employ to support ourselves in this serious upcoming circumstance. ( ... In the back, a question? ... No, the absence of "fifth" in the proposed Confrontation Protocols is NOT inadvertent; the use of the word "fifth" is restricted to only the OBVIOUS usage when applied to any 10-Ring activity.) Since this adversarial confrontation will be of interest to many on this website, I will assume responsibility to keep them advised of developments as we approach the July 8 "resolution date" ( ... insert ominous drumroll here ... )
-- TAMARA, will you do me the distinct honor of serving as my Second? (Nyaa, Nyaa, MMA10! I asked first!)

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]
Old 06-19-2001, 17:25   #352
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

A number of the "answers" may be found in "12 Monkeys" (the movie version).
Old 06-19-2001, 17:36   #353
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Beginning of long string of weird doubletaps. I apologize.

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-19-2001, 17:37   #354
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Weird double tap!

Old 06-19-2001, 17:42   #355
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Another weird double tap!

Old 06-19-2001, 17:45   #356
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Double tap make ME Monkey Man!

Old 06-19-2001, 17:47   #357
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Fubared double tap!

Old 06-19-2001, 17:55   #358
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Monotonous double tap!

Old 06-19-2001, 18:00   #359
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

More double tap!

Old 06-20-2001, 02:36   #360
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Damn, MMA10! First RECTIFICATION became CONFRONTATION! Then you jumped it up to a DUEL! ... That's cool; July is kind of a nothing month anyway.
-- Ordinarily, the fact that YOU first used the word "Duel" would make ME the challenged part (with MY choice of weapon), but your choice of weapon is far classier than anything my pharmacologically distorted mindset could have conceived, so I will go along with your egocentric 10-Ring (pardon my redundancy) outlook and allow you to maintain your "challenged" status.
-- You just MAY have blown it with your Tamara comment. Tamara has not yet formally ACCEPTED my humble request to serve me in this hour of crisis, so your PRESUMPTION that she WILL be my second is, at best, premature. (See, Tam: DA' RABBI is the class act at this encounter!)
-- The transition of this "event" from "confrontation" to "duel" will require additional planning by the Dungeon Staff; publication of the schedule of events must therefore be delayed. Unlimited overtime has been authorized to formulate the kind of event protocols that do appropriate justice to this momentous upcoming event.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to mask his rampant embezzlement effort (06/31/80)]

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival