SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-07-2005, 00:08   #3461
joey'sGlock23
Ringwraith

Send a message via AIM to joey'sGlock23
G33 do you still have that picture of the easter island heads with all ours names on them from a long time ago? I've looked around for it but didn't see it
6/13/02 7:02am-8/02/02 9:14am
12/15/02 7:24 pm-12/26/02 1:19 am
2/24/04 10:13am - 4/23/04 11:02 pm
Has the Monkey
5/10/05 9:34 am -
Had 1,000th post on 8:40 6-25-02 5:21pm , Achieved 2,000th 4-7-04 9:42am, nearly 2 years later
joey'sGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 00:34   #3462
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Sorry, not the names.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 00:35   #3463
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;f

Old 06-07-2005, 16:31   #3464
susan28
already gone..

note: the line about the Swiss was an insider quip based on a skit by the legendary Kids in the Hall, and intended for entertainment purposes only. i think the Swiss are swell!!

what's better than a Swiss Miss? a Bavarian bullseye! arr arr..

awww mannnnnnn, hehehe... don't mind me my car's in the shop i'm gettin' cabin fever
susan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 16:45   #3465
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Tazz, the Dungeon Types have considered your full answer, and while we are impressed by the exemplary psychotic rant you have produced, we realized that you have not answered the original question!
(smiling) and i thought you didn't catch that! it's comforting to know that anything we say can and will be held against us (for our beneift of course) ..

you're like our very own Central Scrutiniser.. now don't keep those roto-plookers all to yourself!

Last edited by susan28; 06-07-2005 at 16:49..
Old 06-07-2005, 17:03   #3466
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by susan28
what's better than a Swiss Miss? a Bavarian bullseye! arr arr..
I see no need to make jokes about my eyes, either one of them. And they are not Bavarian, they were manufactured (If you want to call copulation and the subsequent cell metamorphing a manufacturing process) right here in the good Old US of A.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 18:08   #3467

Twins???

Twins, separated at birth??? You decide ;f;f

Notice, too, he's a cultured kitty - he reads GT, too;f;f
Old 06-07-2005, 18:33   #3468
susan28
already gone..

Re: Twins???

Quote:
Originally posted by sjstill
Twins, separated at birth??? You decide ;f;f

Notice, too, he's a cultured kitty - he reads GT, too;f;f
wow, pretty much! Lilah was found abandoned as a kitten in a yard in Nevada City, Ca., in the Sierra Nevadas, along with her brother. we couldn't take them both so we kept Lilah and took her brother to a no-kill shelter. i never saw the brother, my gf brought her home from her mom's house and told me the story, but from what i heard they were pretty similar.

did your cultured kitty come from Cali?
Old 06-07-2005, 20:15   #3469

Nope, Sylvester (or Sly-vester, as he is sometimes called) is a Hoosier, born & bred. We found his mama at our local library, maybe that accounts for the culture ;f;f
Old 06-07-2005, 20:21   #3470
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Tazz, the Dungeon Types have considered your full answer, and while we are impressed by the exemplary psychotic rant you have produced, we realized that you have not answered the original question!

So here's what we're going to do: We will embezzle from the Whip Master cash flow at the full 39% rate, but we pledge that ALL such embezzled funds will be dedicated to the rapid expansion of Eng15etc's brewery operation leading up to the July 4th weekend blowout. We think you will acknowledge the reasonable balance obtained thru this decision.
It wasn't a rant at all... psychotic maybe... but NOT a rant... If anything it was more of a boast. Trixie (remember Trixie, the Whip Masters Accounting Supervisory Assistant?) and i also had a nice little talk about your overly ambitious and greedy embezzelment practices, and we both agreed that you need a little attitude adjustment. Trixie is waiting for you in her office... NOW!

The 10 Ring
;z

We do, though, think your idea of forking over (dedicating) ALL the funds to the rapid expansion of Eng15etc's brewery operation leading up to the July 4th weekend blowout to be a prudent idea. Trixie indicated to me that she will make sure it is so.

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 21:06   #3471
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally posted by susan28
(smiling) and i thought you didn't catch that! it's comforting to know that anything we say can and will be held against us (for our beneift of course) ..

you're like our very own Central Scrutiniser.. now don't keep those roto-plookers all to yourself!

Susan........ Central Scrutinizer Troy has a few things she needs to go over with you... we both think it's high time for your own little asslamination session... don't worry... it won't hurt a bit..... oh... wait... Central Scritinizer Troy has a little issue to deal with with the Borg, so, her understuddy, Under Scrutinizer Lana is going to do help out a little bit first by making sure you are in the right asslamination state of mind.

The 10 Ring

;z

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!

Last edited by Tazz10m; 06-08-2005 at 11:03..
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 23:14   #3472
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

So...........
White or Black swimsuit for this cruise?;f

Old 06-08-2005, 05:18   #3473

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
So...........
White or Black swimsuit for this cruise?;f
Hot pink??? ;f;f
Old 06-08-2005, 06:53   #3474
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

well....... we all know how revealing white can be when it is wet, if you want to make the little boys tongues (and other appendages) stick out, I would say white (of course, you may have no intention of getting wet.

then again, it is hard to go wrong with basic black

both?

Here a while back engineer posted Raquel in white, that is where my preferences lie, after all, I am a red blooded male with a pulse;f ;P

Old 06-08-2005, 07:10   #3475
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Uncle, today could be the day, I will keep you posted. The doctor caved in to the Mrs. demands (she can be that way you know) and decided to consider a birth the old fashioned way. So, if conditions are just right, he will induce her. if not, it will be friday

I will try to keep you posted

Moo

bullman

Old 06-08-2005, 08:17   #3476
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Originally posted by Tazz10m
Susan........ Central Scrutinizer Troy has a few things she needs to go over with you... we both think it's high time for your own little asslamination session... don't worry... it won't hurt a bit..... ;b The 10 Ring;z

I can't wait to see the results! ;f
TROY!!! i mean.. Central SCRUTINISER Troy.. hhohhhh.. ::shiver:: noooooooo!! i'm SCARED of Her.. she's so.. measured.. she *never* loses control.. that's how She always *keeps* it.. i only have one last request: i want the Mirror Room! wow you went right to the Top for this one.. i'm duly flattered.. ah, you saw right through me.. i guess it's true, it takes one to know one

and G33, of *course* you have the body for white, but black suits you best.. the *eyes* determine the colour of the suit.. leave the white to Bo Derek! then again this *is* the "10" ring, hehe.. dunno though, you seem like more of an 11..

and Bullman MOOOO!!! c'monnnnn Jersey!!!

dang Lagoons are supposed to be sleepy but never a dull moment on this island..

ps: Mary Ann rules!!

Old 06-08-2005, 08:29   #3477
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Being flooded with mail ;Q

White:

Old 06-08-2005, 08:29   #3478
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Black:

Old 06-08-2005, 08:35   #3479
susan28
already gone..

Monkey! Rabbi? The 10 Ring

Old 06-08-2005, 08:36   #3480
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

;P Still going with white.

Susan, happy monkey removal, talk to Sammy about that

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival