SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-30-2005, 16:06   #3401
susan28
already gone..

cheers, Seaman Wright!! ;c you too uncle ;c

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by susan28; 05-30-2005 at 16:34..
susan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 16:30   #3402
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

To Seaman Wright ;? ;? ;? ;? ;?

He still mans his post and maintains a watch over Freedom

;w ;w ;w ;w
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 19:20   #3403
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
Dearest G29,
A 10mm owner should own first place in the post count! ... Why is Rabbi getting away with all this? Thought we had him under control.
Yo, G33! I can provide a valid explanation for this post-count situation! Please, don't do anything rash until you consider my reasoning.

As was pointed out, much of my posting is directed toward important 10-Ring Facility administrative announcements. Such posts by this lowly servile Dungeon Peon take the load off the exalted Penthouse Types, thus sparing them the burden of having to sober up and actually performing real work. Being sober long enough to post an important admin notice is, of course, beyond the capability of the standard-issue inebriated 10-Ringer (pardon my redundancy.)

Additionally, I believe the concentration on ABSOLUTE numbers, rather than posting RATES, distorts the Dungeon/Penthouse posting balance ... (Rabbi, you blew it! The Agreement Protocols specifically require the Penthouse name to ALWAYS be mentioned first! After all, it is THEIR forum) ... sorry ... the Penthouse/Dungeon posting balance. The Dungeon Types are sober FAR MORE the 10-Ring Penthouse Types; it should be no surprise, therefore, that a Dungeon Type gets disproportionately more posts than a Penthouse resident. Sobriety does have its rewards.

We in the Dungeon, of course, do not wish to take advantage of this sobriety imbalance. I have therefore undertaken to hold my PERSONAL posting rate to UNDER ONE HALF of the Dungeon embezzlement rate. In this effort, I have succeeded! My 17.64% posting rate on 8:40PM is UNDER half the 39% embezzlement rate, so I think criticism of me is unwarranted ... (Rabbi, there is a problem in your accounting.) ... How so? ... (Your posting rate IS under half the ACTUAL 39% embezzlement rate, but it DOES exceed half of the OFFICIALLY AUTHORIZED thirty FIVE percent rate!) ... Okay, but only by just a little bit! ... (Rabbi, the Dung Cru is a PROFESSIONAL ripoff outfit; "just a little bit" is not up to our standards!) ... Hmmmmm ... you're right; our standards are worth defending. I apologize ... (Apology accepted; we understand the oversight.)

Of course, now I have to figure out something to cover the situation, or the Penthouse will be razzing me for the rest of the summer ... (Actually, Rabbi, they would have to sober up before they realized they could razz you on such a detail.) ... I don't know about that! Several of the Penthouse faithful have shown unexpected competence in administrative matters. THEY might notice ... (Rabbi, they would have to read this far into this post to even have a clue to what is happening! They're not the kind of crew to read long boring admin notices.) ... Oh yeah? Check out the sniffer program; a couple have begun reading this post! ... (Damn, you're right! Don't worry; we'll distract them! 10MM OVERPENETRATES AND HAS TOO MUCH RECOIL! There, that will keep them off the trail for a while.) ... Okay, back to the problem: How to I bury this standards violation? It appears I would have to stay off this thread long enough to let my posting rate fall below 17.5% while still ... (Rabbi, our delaying mechanism isn't working! The 10-Ringers are coming back to read this post at an unexpectedly rapid rate!) ... Maybe I can slow them down: THE 40S&W IS A SUPERIOR EVOLUTIONARY DEVELOPMENT TO THE ORIGINAL 10MM CONCEPT! ... (Damn, that is one cheap shot on this forum! Maybe it will distract them.) ... Okay, back to my predicament. What if they, in (an admittedly brief) sober moment, notice my violation of 8:40PM posting protocol --- Wait a minute! --- I've got it! An idea that will make them so grateful to me they will overlook ANY administrative oversight on my part!

-------------------------------------
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Samurairabbi is distributing FREE brand-new Starline 10mm brass at this time in the foyer of the Underground Range. Limit 3000 cases per 10mm reloader. Packing and transporting assistance will be provided to any 10-Ringer insufficiently sober (pardon my redundancy) to make such arrangements him/her/itself. See you there!
-------------------------------------

(Good move, Rabbi! After that landrush, they won't care about 17.64% of ANYTHING! A bit expensive for you, though, isn't it?) ... Expensive for me, YES, but getting out of this admin bind is worth that big bar tab on the brass. Besides, summer is a big party season here at the Lagoon; I'll make it up with my cut of the action on the bar and entertainment grosses. The 9 and 40 crowd are big spenders, and there certainly are a lot of them! I will recoup my expenditures by the July 4th blowout.
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 19:32   #3404
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
......... I will recoup my expenditures by the July 4th blowout.

Ohh man. July 4th blowout. We need to get going on the beer batches....
Old 05-30-2005, 20:37   #3405
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;Q
Bought this to ease the pain....

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 20:42   #3406
susan28
already gone..

Rabbi said:

Additionally, I believe the concentration on ABSOLUTE numbers, rather than posting RATES, distorts the Dungeon/Penthouse posting balance ...

"i believe what we have here is a failure to communicate"

<<10MM OVERPENETRATES AND HAS TOO MUCH RECOIL!>>

the high velocity of the 10mm combined with the proper projectile allows it to exceed both the .45's impact diameter *and* KE; after initial impact, the shockwave actually decreases overpenetration compared to slower/heavier projectiles while imparting more stopping effect.

and the *recoil* is simply the product of the inherrent *weaknesses* of the various 9 and .45 platforms being *exposed* by the more powerful 10. proper weapon configuration is a must, and 10-Ringers are up to the task, but we wouldn't be subjected to this inconvenience were it not for the *complacency* of the masses willing to "make do" with the status quo! "what ya need, is ta get yer mind right.."

<****E 40S&W IS A SUPERIOR EVOLUTIONARY DEVELOPMENT TO THE ORIGINAL 10MM CONCEPT!>>

ok now THAT does it!!! i didn't wish to bring this up earlier, since Bullman, uncle and i were making a solemn (drunken) toast to a family member of one of our own, but this is *also* the 0th anniversary of my first monkey, and i believe you shall have the honors, dear Rabbi..

i've had my eye on uncle's wares for some time now, you might check to see if any of them feature DNA removal attachments, just to make it interesting yes?

(our delaying mechanism isn't working! The 10-Ringers are coming back to read this post at an unexpectedly rapid rate!)

::banging the refresh button repeatedly:: sniff *that*!! heh heh heh... and don't think i missed that error either.. P before D in *this* alpha(numeric)bet.. and that's *30* percent, bucko! ;L nice try!!

now where were we... ahhhh, yess.... ;W

Superior Evolutionary ^$&@*%#@#% paper-cased ^%$% &*%#^!%^@!!!!

Last edited by susan28; 05-30-2005 at 20:58..
Old 05-30-2005, 20:54   #3407
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

I think that, at least as Susan 28 is concerned, I am off the hook for my sloppy accounting. She even seems to have overlooked my protocol violation in putting Penthouse 2nd in the title. ... Whoops, she caught the P/D reversal! Looks like I get some MAJOR chamber time SOMEWHERE! Eat your hearts out, 10-Ringers!

Last edited by samurairabbi; 05-30-2005 at 21:03..
Old 05-30-2005, 21:04   #3408
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
I think that, at least as Susan 28 is concerned, I am off the hook for my sloppy accounting. She even seems to have overlooked my protocol violation in putting Penthouse 2nd in the title.
we could never keep you on the hook for long, you silver-tongued charmer...

but'cha know scrutiny is the sincerest form of flattery..

Last edited by susan28; 05-30-2005 at 21:12..
Old 05-30-2005, 21:07   #3409
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by susan28
we could never keep you on the hook for long, you silver-tongued charmer... but i did catch that, (from above post) "and don't think i missed that error either.. P before D in *this* alpha(numeric)bet.." (my shorthand is an acquired taste)

but'cha know scrutiny is the sincerest form of flattery..
Which do you prefer, the '59 or the '61 Lafitte Rothschild?
Old 05-30-2005, 21:16   #3410
susan28
already gone..

are we having edit wars here Rabbi? i'll leave the wine choice in your capable hands, love.. i'm sure they're both delightful and i love anything involving fitte..

Old 05-30-2005, 21:21   #3411
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by susan28
are we having edit wars here Rabbi? i'll leave the wine choice in your capable hands, love.. i'm sure they're both delightful and i love anything involving fitte..
Edit Wars can be so gauche'! Clearly, cultured and dignified persons such as ourselves can graciously and correctly behave even while jousting in clever and sparkling repartee. Would you like more Champagne?
Old 05-30-2005, 21:39   #3412
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Edit Wars can be so gauche'! Clearly, cultured and dignified persons such as ourselves can graciously and correctly behave even while jousting in clever and sparkling repartee. Would you like more Champagne?
i'd only removed the text after you added your correction, in an attempt to protect your lowly-yet-humble honour, dear.. please forgive my banal pop terminology won't you?

and i'd love more champagne, make it so, number one! (ah, my television's never off, i'm such the well-moulded consumer)..

but i warn you i'm a cheap date (even by Penthouse standards), so if i fade out, please just continue with your duties, i promise to respect you in the morning.. The 10 Ring

Old 05-30-2005, 22:47   #3413
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

At last, after many years, we have found someone for Sir Rabbi.
A fellow member of the silver-tongue tribe.

Excellent, as G29 and I are off for a two week cruise in a few days.

;f

Old 05-31-2005, 07:36   #3414
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
Excellent, as G29 and I are off for a two week cruise in a few days.
have a great trip you two!

might wanna slip into some civvy skivvies if you're parking the Galleon and taking a commercial liner.. otherwise don't forget to take down the Jolly Roger while in port (lest your vacation be cut short) ..

anyone ever notice that lil "10" right at the tip of the bullet in the Cobb Manufacturing ad? wonder if it's forum-specific? like one of those sniffer thingies Rabbi uses to monitor our viewing habits?

Old 05-31-2005, 14:06   #3415
engineer151515

hmmmmmm.........
Old 05-31-2005, 14:45   #3416
susan28
already gone..

very in-teresting, engineer.. can't believe i never noticed that, being the wellspring of useless information that i am.. now we need to see if that was the moment the thread began, bet it was! 'specially since the one who started it denies everything.. Borg fall guy, hehehe..

hey G33 quite a painkiller you have there, that should keep those migraines at bay hmmm?

's pretty, what is it, then? atomic snubnose, what'll they think of next?

Old 05-31-2005, 17:30   #3417
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Hi!
It is a .45 to make Sir Rabbi feel better.
;f

Old 05-31-2005, 17:58   #3418
VN350X10

A nice package to be sure, but I doubt that it would live for a full cylender of Double-Tap 10MM......

Rest assured that if S&W attempts it in 10MM, uncle will be ready to give it a workout, & see if it can take it. "Lifetime Warranty" eh ???

;I ;I ;I
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 18:44   #3419
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by susan28 i promise to respect you in the morning.. The 10 Ring
Your promise to respect me in the morning is appreciated, but unnecessary.

I will just sleep till noon.
Old 05-31-2005, 19:24   #3420
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
Dearest G29,
A 10mm owner should own first place in the post count!
Just cause you and Sir Rabbi like The Chamber...
Hey Tazz!
What is up?
Why is Rabbi getting away with all this?
Thought we had him under control.
Really?!;P ;Q

What's up? Me! ;f
Up here in the Penthouse
Way up tops
Up here in the Penthouse
Where we blow the tops off
Up here in the Penthouse
Where tops come off
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the tops pop off
Up here in the Penthouse
Where pops is tops
Up here in the Penthouse
Where pop tops off
Up here in the Penthouse
Where pop pops tops
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girls come
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girls run
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girls sun
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girls fun
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girls gun
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girls pun
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girl's hun
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girl's one
Up here in the Penthouse
Where the Lagoon Girl's won
Up here in the Penthouse
Where there is wild partying and stiletto prancing, dancing, hot tubbing, loud music, laughing, cavorting, carry'n on, riding the Tiger, and... well.... let's just say we don't call this place "The Love Shack" for noth'n! WHEW!!!

:ladiesmn:

What was that question again?

;f

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

Official AGripô Manufacturer Website

AGripô Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival