Hey Joey, good to see you back Bro !

somebody get that man a "N"Sweat Lager

;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

uncle albert
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:29   #4127
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

So uhhhhm..... Uncle, what do you think of that "new" monkey that Susan was showing around?????;f

DNA removoval yes...... no.......???????;P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJYsX1YGiGA
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 06:46   #4128
susan28
already gone..

i'd say have Sammi book a double session for this one.. ;g
susan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:05   #4129
VN350X10

Uncle LIKES doubles ;c ;c
Old 09-03-2005, 09:27   #4130
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
Uncle LIKES doubles
Unkle, I think you will enjoy THIS session. My Penthouse intelligence sources (no, NOT an oxymoron; good intelligence does not necessarily require the source having coherent intelligence) advise me that the female Penthouse contingent will be trying out something called "tag team DNA removal." I envy you your experimental status.

I will be busy on admin for a while. Due to the influx of new 8:40PM contributors, I will be running instruction sessions in "Maintaining the proper subtly nuanced level in caliber repartee", per the requirements of the Joint Penthouse/Dungeon Intercaliber Repartee Protocols, as amended during the (admittedly brief) sober interval late in the June 31st 10-Ring Board Meeting. Permit me the temerity to confess that the Dungeon Linguistics Team smoothed out certain inconsistencies in the text the Penthouse types published following that drunken blowout ... WHOOPS! that superbly executed administrative planning session!

Last edited by samurairabbi; 09-03-2005 at 09:31..
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:32   #4131
Roundeyesamurai
Sensei Member

Send a message via AIM to Roundeyesamurai Send a message via Yahoo to Roundeyesamurai
Yes, one (or more) of the ladies here needs to give me some coaching
Roundeyesamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 09:45   #4132
VN350X10

Before the doubles session gets started, a question.....
Has anyone seen or heard from Mongo & Arrow ? Do we have any progress report on their Dragon search ? Or have they now headed off to help in what's left of NawOlans ?

Please keep me posted on any information that's relayed to the Dungeon, Lagoon or Penthouse.
Thank you,

uncle ;c ;c ;c ;c (doubledouble)
Old 09-07-2005, 18:00   #4133
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The lowly (blah blah etc.) Dungeon Crew has discovered a problem related to the equiping of the 10-Ring Firing Range. A significant portion of the snap-caps used for drill and instructional use by the Penthouse faithful have been found to be ... brace yourselves ... 40S&W snapcaps! Such items, while seeming to function correctly within the exalted 10mm firearms of the 10-Ring members, nevertheless demean the existence of the 10mm loyalists. The Dungeon Crew has, on its own initiative, withdrawn these demeaning 40cal items from usage by the 10-Ringers during their firearms usage, and restocked the racks with the proper 10mm snapcaps. The withdrawn snapcaps will be reserved for the common rabble 40 shooters during the times when they are allowed to sample the pleasures of discharging their sub-par caliber firearms at the sumptuous 10-Ring facility.

We hope the Penthouse types properly appreciate the Dungeon initiative in maintaining the lofty standards of the 10-Ring Resort Facility.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 09-07-2005 at 18:02..
Old 09-07-2005, 18:14   #4134
susan28
already gone..

purrrhaps the puppies brought them in, you know how they are, they'll chase anything..

but i, purrsonally, sleep better knowing the good Rabbi is minding (and skimming) the inventory ;j
Old 09-07-2005, 20:08   #4135
MrGlock21
NRA Instructor

whoadsup?
MrGlock21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 20:15   #4136
susan28
already gone..

>^x^<
Old 09-07-2005, 22:28   #4137
VN350X10

Well, speaking as an axuiliary technical advisor to the 10-Ring administrative hierarchy, I must say that as long as the propriatary proscess that keeps the faithful in supply of "N"Sweat Lager isn't unduely hampered, the oversight of the miscreant .40 short & weak snapcaps may well be overlooked THIS time, however, a full, detailed report in quintuplicate (NO CARBONS!) must be presented to the administrative board before the 31st of this month.
This will permit full analyasis of the failure in the logistics & supply, permiting blame to be placed where necessary.
No physical punishment is deemed necessary at this time, pending full investigation of the report, however, a reprimand may yet be forthcoming.

Item next: Do we have any confirmed sightings of Mongo &/or Arrow ? At this time, they both seem to be M.I.A., this causing no little concern to the Swedish Bikini Team. The fear is that the Dragon acquisition safari may not be going as well as planned. Any information will only be used to co-ordinate a search and rescue operation if they have in fact gotten in beyond their capabilities.

uncle albert;2
Old 09-08-2005, 06:44   #4138
Roundeyesamurai
Sensei Member

Send a message via AIM to Roundeyesamurai Send a message via Yahoo to Roundeyesamurai
Quote:
...the propriatary proscess that keeps the faithful in supply of "N"Sweat Lager...
Oh, this I HAVE to hear about! ;f
Old 09-08-2005, 10:23   #4139
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

What? you haven't read back through the pages to find out about the proprietary drink of the 10 ring facility? With the brewing skill of Engineer and a brief flash of marketing genius on my part, N*ppl* Sweat was born. It is all about the filtering media
Old 09-08-2005, 17:38   #4140
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
This will permit full analyasis of the failure in the logistics & supply, permiting blame to be placed where necessary.

No physical punishment is deemed necessary at this time, pending full investigation of the report, however, a reprimand may yet be forthcoming.
Unkle, the Dungeon Linguistics Unit, the Dungeon Security Team, and the Dungeon Semantic Subversion Crew have jointly asked me to pass along a suggestion to you about the Snap-cap investigation.

The Cat-Women AND the Lagoon Hostesses apparently have cooked up some really primo punishments for use in the Snap-cap Substitution Scandal. I think your promise to deny physical punishment to the perpetrators, while well meaning, subverts the actual will of many of the 10-Ringers involved in this "affair"; it seems that both "perpetrators" AND "enforcers" are relishing the thought of major retribution for this "oversight."

My suggestion: Switch over to some real fire-breathing rip-roaring THREATS of punishment for those involved who profaned the sacred 10-Ring ideals with this illicit use of 40S&W snapcaps. Punishment will then be administered, and the perpetrators will enjoy their punishment ... Whoops! ... I mean SUFFER THE AGONY APPROPRIATE TO THOSE WHO DEMEAN the 10-Ring doctrine!

It can also fill an otherwise slow day between Lagoon Blowouts.
Old 09-08-2005, 18:03   #4141
Roundeyesamurai
Sensei Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
What? you haven't read back through the pages to find out about the proprietary drink of the 10 ring facility? With the brewing skill of Engineer and a brief flash of marketing genius on my part, N*ppl* Sweat was born. It is all about the filtering media
I figured someone would take 30 seconds to post it, and save me the trouble of reading 160+ pages!
Old 09-08-2005, 19:35   #4142
VN350X10

Ah, Sammurirabbi, you miss the subtle point here....._I_ was not planning on any physical punishment. This does not mean that another suitably talented individual or group of 10-Ring denisons would not mete out punishment as THEY deem necessary. I just wasn't planning on doing it personally.

uncle albert
Old 09-08-2005, 19:59   #4143
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Ah, Sammurirabbi, you miss the subtle point here....._I_ was not planning on any physical punishment. This does not mean that another suitably talented individual or group of 10-Ring denisons would not mete out punishment as THEY deem necessary. I just wasn't planning on doing it personally.

uncle albert
You have correctly made a subtle point, Unkle. I wish to emphasize a subtle nuance of your subtle point.

Proper execution of the punishment for the Snap-Cap Subversion Scandal, while not within YOUR bailiwick, nevertheless requires a DECLARATION by your distinguished presence in order to be formally and properly implemented. We Dungeon Types can handle all the admin stuff, but protocol requires that the INITIATION and FORMAL APPROVAL of retribution be executed by Penthouse, not Dungeon, personnel. YOU must give the word; you may then lapse back into whatever activities ring your chimes this week.

Permit me the temerity to request that you give your approval at your earliest reasonable opportunity. We have a line of people at the Lagoon trying to confess to the original Snap-Cap foul-up; EVERYONE seems to want punishment for this one!

Last edited by samurairabbi; 09-08-2005 at 20:03..
Old 09-08-2005, 20:26   #4144
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

1. Available to administer sanctions.;f

2. My top was sacrificed;g

;z

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 20:34   #4145
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Originally posted by G33

2. My top was sacrificed
sorry to hear that, Love... a good Top is SO hard to find yes? ;1
Old 09-08-2005, 21:08   #4146
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by G33
1. Available to administer sanctions.;f
... Uh, oh! Better get some serious crowd control out to the Snap-Cap Malfeasance Punishment line.

This could be the 10-Ring entry in the 48th Annual "I'm Spartacus!" Contest!
Old 09-08-2005, 21:38   #4147
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by Roundeyesamurai
I figured someone would take 30 seconds to post it, and save me the trouble of reading 160+ pages!
Okay, since I think your a nice lad, and even though it has probably been in the last 60 pages, I will share the story with you.

Our good Dungeon Engineer 151515 came on board and realized we were seriously lacking in one field. As Sammy would probably tell you the expenditures for libations here inside the facility were rather high as most everyone here maintains a moderate blood alcohol level, except when shooting and most of the time at the 10 ring board meetings. Engineer saw the opportunity to cut these costs by building our own brewing facility so he tunneled out a section in the dungeon, being an engineer it wasn't too difficult, and he set up a brewing complex that is the envy of anything in the commercial realm. But the real plus in our brewing process is the filtering media chosen. You have heard of Cold Filtering, Charcoal filtering (yuck) and who knows what sort of filtering they are using if any at all. Engineer was able to "obtain" several tops from G33, G29 and I would suppose he is using some of Susans now as well, to use as filtering media for the brewing process.

Now these "filters" are used tops, unwashed and that is what gives our brew that "special" flavor that you just can't find anywhere else. Having seen these tops worn by our voluptuous vixens I was struck the the lightening bolt of ingenuity and dubbed this brew "N*ppl* Sweat. So with Engineer's mechanical and brewing savvy, and my marketing genius, well, there you have the story about the amber ambrosia that keeps the 10 ring facility mellow and running smmmmooooooooooothhhly;e

I am sure if you bug Engineer enough, he will give you a complete tour of the facility along with the customary free samples at the end of the tour.
Old 09-08-2005, 21:48   #4148
susan28
already gone..

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
Engineer was able to "obtain" several tops from G33, G29 and I would suppose he is using some of Susans now as well, to use as filtering media for the brewing process.
28 <------ gave at the (Penthouse) office ;f
Old 09-08-2005, 22:02   #4149
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

;f ;z

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 22:27   #4150
engineer151515

Quote:
......the propriatary proscess that keeps the faithful in supply of "N"Sweat Lager ........

A toast to the faithful. ;c ;c ;c

Thanks to Bullman (again) for marketing insight that started a tidal wave of success.

And special thanks to all the 10-ring ladies for the "special ingredient" that makes NS possible. Please know that demand always exceeds supply for such valuable filtration fabics. I think we can find some volunteers to collect new samples.

I've experimented with some of the original tops - used to generate mega-barrels of NS. I've found that, after drying, they still retained a measure of sweet taste. (Ahem... well, a brewmaster-engineer does have to sample for quality control, no?) We will have to perform extensive testing to determine if there are concentration differences at play between older and newer filtration media.

Can't explain why the tops don't seem to "wear out". Wonderful quality.

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival