Master Member

wabash
Member posted 01-10-2001 23:28
?

IP: Logged

Fredalso
Member posted 01-11-2001 10:56
Well, that's interesting.
Wonder what happens if I post a reply....
Well, the number of replies didn't change.

[This message has been edited by Fredalso (edited 01-11-2001).]

Tazz10m
Moderator posted 01-11-2001 11:38
oooooooooook...
so like maybe we are in some sort of time/space/data reality warp or something...

Skevlar... have you been playing with the WarpMaster again??? I told you that thing is dangerous... didnt i tell you to not point that thing at anything you don't want to destroy?

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

I've got it !!
This thread is posted on a Mobius strip.
It will go on forever.
ML
Mushinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 15:08   #242
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Welcome back, Tam; now we can unite against the common enemy! ;-)
-------------------------------------
IMPORTANT 10-RING FACILITY ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT:
-- The April 31st Intergalactic Kegger was enjoyed by those attending, but some mention must be made of the no less than 87 specific acts of debauchery so profound that decorum prohibits their being specified in this proceeding. Let's try to keep a lid on it next time; 'nuff said.

Respectfully submtted,

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to protest the signature block length limit (10/01/80)] --------------------
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 16:59   #243
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Other species will do what other species will do... it's a mobius trip! The 10 Ring

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 18:52   #244
Glockeneger

Ok I am in a bar. its about closing time. people are clearing out. I decided to stay behind. I sat in this leather chair and looked at the giant tv screen which was playing a B movie. the owner of th bar came to me and explianed how he felt his life was in danger. He asked if I would stick around until he cashes out and locks the safe. I noticed one of the girls was heading up these stairs to a private suit. I decided in the best intrest I should follow her. As I walked up the stairs I noticed a room with a nice hot tub. who ever did the marble tiles knew his stuff. But i was quickly destracted by a hot blond steping into the water sporting nothing but a small towel only to be removed and showing a set of 38s that you knew were store bought. I tried not to stare but how can one not!!
I stood in the corner trying to pay attention to the task at hand which was watching out for the owner and the blond. I peaked around the corner one more time and noticed her relaxing in the tub enjoying the bubbles exposing only well you know!!
But I felt like I was not the only one enjoying the view. But there was no one to be seen!! I decided to focus on the vault in the other room As I turned around i heard a faint scream. I turned around only to see the blond strugging in the tub. There was something holdng her down under the water but I could not see anyone!
I turned into the room only to be struck by something. As I fell to the floor I quicky picked myself up to face the attacker. I looked up and saw nothing! The blond was not doing to well so i took the chance and pulled her out of the water. At this point my Glock came out! What ever did this to her is salad!! I scanned the room to see nothing What ever was in this bar was not to bee seen by the naked eye. I attached my infra red light on the rail of the Glock. As I walked down the stairs i felt a sharp pain on my shoulder only to see a slash mark. What ever this thing was It was playing a game with me. The owner of the bar locked himself in his office, I remember hearing the door slam and lock. I made it to the bottom of the stairs. I started to scan the room for the intruder The infra red picked him up in the corner of the dance floor The red beam painted his body. I took the shot!! The 10 roared double taps of extreme velocity loads. He rocked
and flew back hitting the floor hard. Only to expose a man wearing some kind of suit that distored his body bouncing light. making him invisable!! I walked over to his body Ready to plug him one more time. He was not moving good sign.
Suddenly the back door rushes open to expose this ugly beast that looked part gator part grizzly!! FFFFF!!!! I unloaded a whole clip into this beast with no effect!! I ran up the stairs knowing this thing was not far behind!! The managars office opened and I ran in. The door was heavly reinforced so i shut it quickly looking at the owners face seeing it was white as a ghost!! The creature was trying to get in. i had no idea how long it would hold up!! I sat back and waited for the door to give in since there was no way out. Iloaded the 10mm and swapped the barrel of the six inch hoping it may make the diffrence. i had ten depleated urainium rounds. I looked at the time. It was 8:40pm Suddenly the door caved in The creature went for the owner. The crys of pain shatterd the room as this monster made a meal out of him. Fudge that not with me here!! I fired the Glock the beast turned around and faced me. God It smelled bad!! I shot again and again!!! This time i scored it right between the eyes!! Man his melon blew right open!! I kept locked on!! Round number five six seven all in the
head of this dimentional nightmare!! The creature fell dead!! maybe two feet from me You could see the 10 rounds glowing in the skull!! The owner was alive but hurt bad
I called for rescue and waited shaking wondering what eles is waiting in the 8:40 dimention!!
Glockeneger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 03:01   #245
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Another great argument for hi-cap mags!

What happened to the chick? What happened to the chick???

------------------

Old 05-14-2001, 11:41   #246
Glockeneger

The chick she was ok. She was thankful that her life was saved and we became good friends. She had another cute friend and they liked to do everything together. hehehehehehe............
Old 05-14-2001, 16:22   #247
Glockeneger

In the Realm of the 8:40. it is clear enough that Samurairabbi Should lead the The clan of the 10 ringers to freedom of this forgotten land of cyber distortion time warp mishap. It will be him the one to figure out why we are here. As of his last post?? Sorry man I missed that one.
I'll go stand in the corner for a while.
Old 05-14-2001, 17:25   #248
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

That's it, know moore for yew Glockeneger, i'm cutt'n u oph... now you just sit there in the corner where it's safe for a while...

------------------

Old 05-14-2001, 17:33   #249
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Actually, Glockeneger, that corner you are currently occupying is a favored hangout of the Tahitian Lagoon Sweeties! You may not ever want to leave it! We'll keep a light on for you. (Of course, you may prefer us to conserve power instead.)
-- Your experience is intriguing, in a psychotic pharmacologically demented sort of way. Kind of like CASABLANCA meets PREDATOR meets FORBIDDEN PLANET. Could make a solid miniseries.

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

[This message has been edited by samurairabbi to protest the signature block length limit (10/01/80)] --------------------
Old 05-14-2001, 18:51   #250
VN350X10

Tamara, you said see you at your local gunshop-you show me yours-I'll show you mine! If you have a range, I'll swap you range passes
Since I do the maint. & repair, I & my guests can shoot anything I feel like repairing after!!!!
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 19:48   #251
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

I can't think of a better place i'd like to be cornered... except maybe out by the lagoon...

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 15:11   #252
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Yo, Glockeneger! Depending on my guidance for going to freedom could be a mistake. Remember this: Moses led the children of Israel for 40 years, and they ended up in the only spot in the Middle East with no oil!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi

Old 05-16-2001, 16:58   #253
Glockeneger

OH MY GOD!! I THINK I JUST PISSED MYSELF!!
You have by far the most entertaining posts out there!!! The 10 Ring The 10 Ring
Old 05-19-2001, 15:34   #254
Q-Ball
Dismember

Glockeneger
I am wondering, did you strip that inviso-suit off the first dude ya busted? If so kindly clean the blood off it and ship it out to Q-Systems. I'll get Hymie and Skank in the reverse engineering department on the case, we will rip that thing and start wide scale marketing of our own version. We can probably sell the hell outta those things to hunters and voyers and suchlike. Lemme know what you think.
Q

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2001, 05:36   #255
Glockeneger

Q ball Good plan. Now hunters can walk up to the big bad bear and shove a flare up its ass. But we must be sure it does not fall into the wrong hands. Like terrorists what we need to do is build a bad thought device that self destructs the suit if the individual thinks about hurting or robbing someone. We have to cover our butts, this way we can enjoy our fortune in the tropics with out having to worry about law suits. OVER.......
Old 05-20-2001, 20:37   #256
Q-Ball
Dismember

Glockenegger
Actually Hymie has already gone one better in that area. He already has a working prototype, he calls it the thug detector MKI. It is part of his smart glock program. Skank is pretty sure we can adapt it to the inviso-suit, he says we can program it so that if the wearer is going to do somthing untoward, like knock off the local quickie mart. The inviso-suit will immediatly switch modes and make the wearer appear to be some scary monster, like Janet Reno, quickly foiling their evil plans! How bout that?

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA
Q-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2001, 02:39   #257
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

That Thug Detector sounds like it would go really well with the Thug Deflector I have on the front of my truck. The 10 Ring

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 15:31   #258
Tamara
Immoderate

In Memoriam:

------------------
Come say "Hi!" at my neighborhood gun shop!
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LABE!
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2001, 16:15   #259
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Let's all say a little prayer for 42

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 16:19   #260
Glockeneger

Yeh ok fiction is one thing but this is truly bizzare. Some monkey like creature was reported to have attacked people in Indoniasia. 120 people have been reported to have been attacked by this creature with yes fangs. Look it was on the national news. Cool HUH!! Alas We should knock off this evil Kong. I guess it climbs buildings and evades capture. Go X files go!! Did anyone else see this on the news? I am skeptical but you just never know. Oh I was told about this That is why i ask my fellow 10 men about this. Plus it just seems right to post it here. In the 8:40 pm black hole time warp good lord I have a sunburn room of fiction meets reality.

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival