Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-30-2004, 18:13   #2221
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by VN350X10
Now back to the surface to help with whatever it is that needs helping; The Rabbi is still engaged in the sand-reclamation project, near as I can tell....lots of noise & activity coming from his area of the Dungeon........
Appreciate the offer of help, Uncle, but the G29/G33 sand reclamation project is MY bailiwick. It is proceeding at a stately measured pace; work with the rose petals, feather, and ultra-soft artist's brush cannot be rushed under ANY circumstances!
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 19:48   #2222
engineer151515

Its 8:40 pm

I drink carrot juice / vodka mixes to my 10Ring adopted family.

I'm not sure this mix is helping my night vision but I am seeing a few more floating circles.

Hey... there's sand in this drink..

Last edited by engineer151515; 07-01-2004 at 14:59..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 20:35   #2223
engineer151515

2222 REPLIES

I'll want to post 151515 replies too.

Old 07-01-2004, 21:56   #2224
VN350X10

Ah, Dear Rabbi,
You mis-read my intentions...Was refering to whatever needed helping back on the surface, not in the deep, dark recesses of the Dungeon.
I wouldn't dream of interfering with your sand project. Fantacize, perhaps, but dreaming is completely out of the question, as I'm really not much good when it comes to feathers, rose petals, etc.
Am currently busy anyhow, engaged in constructing props for the USPSA Area #5 Three Gun Match, coming up on the Planet Michigan.
Poppers that will withstand rifle fire seem to be a rare item, so uncle is constructing suitable ones. This is the type of "real" work that uncle does on the surface. I've been fabricating steel for about 45 years !!!!!!!!!!(been a shooter for 47)
Anyhow, back to the lab.........

uncle albert ;z
;z
;z
;z
;z
VN350X10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 02:46   #2225
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by engineer151515
2222 REPLIES

I'll want to post 151515 replies too.

151515....hmmmmm Well me boyo, we better get crackin cause we have a ways to go.

I have noticed in another forum that they endeavor to reach 10000 posts in a thread, they are even gaining ground on 8:40 p.m. except they could never match the content we have here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

How DUI enforcement should really work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Bullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 07:08   #2226
engineer151515

I would agree. 10Ring members bring considerable depth and meaning to this thread. The reference to 151515 posts is really an expressed wish for our continued, long term commune and appreciation for the finer things in life. If I may be so bold to speak, as an adopted member of the 10Ring family, we are in no hurry. The beauty is in the journey and we walk at our own pace.

See ... you guys are having an effect on me.

And ................ got the MONKEY!

Last edited by engineer151515; 07-02-2004 at 07:12..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 08:53   #2227
klmmicro

Send a message via Yahoo to klmmicro

Ahhhh, it is indeed in the content that we begin to understand the true meanings of our perceptions. It is a great pleasure to participate in such great endeavor!

*10 Ring, MBR and Reloading Clubs: #436*
klmmicro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:56   #2228
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by engineer151515
The beauty is in the journey and we walk at our own pace.
Most gracefully and elegantly phrased, Monkeyman! Your wisdom will surely supercede one of my favorite sayings: "If you don't care where you are going, then ANY path will take you there!"

I counsel showing SOME sympathy to those pathetically lost souls who believe a 10,000 post thread must be an objective of their existence. They clearly lack the perceptive 10-Ring insight into life's pleasures: savoring the subtle nuances of a quality beer, a fine wine, a superb meal, a properly paced 3-day blowout, a tastefully performed sand removal operation, or the gracefully winding path the beer delivery trucks must take to avoid the inebriated 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) that occupy seemingly random positions on the 10-Ring Facility approach drive.

Last edited by samurairabbi; 07-03-2004 at 07:59..
Old 07-03-2004, 09:25   #2229
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
savoring the subtle nuances of a quality beer

mmmmmmm Beer, it would be nice to be sipping on a Cold Leinenkugels right now, or maybe even a Black and Tan

Life is too short to drink convenience store water;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

Old 07-03-2004, 09:58   #2230
hile

Send a message via AIM to hile
mmmmm beer
too bad I have to go put up with family types today.
hile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 21:39   #2231
VN350X10

A shooting buddy's little girl remarked at an informal get-together at his place once "Beer is Good Food"
She was about 4 at the time, now about 9 & a Life NRA member.
Out of the mouths of Babes.....

perhaps a next generation 10-Ringer...151515 is a real possibility of posts with this happening..
We are the people that our parents warned us about?

HAPPY 4th of JULY EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u.a.
Old 07-03-2004, 22:11   #2232
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

I sure do miss not having some pop bottle rockets around. They are the only thing I have more fun shooting than a 10mm. It is a wonder I didn't put someone's eye out as a child with those things, I was a terror, probably why they outlawed them in Oklahoma when I was just a young calf out on the open range;f

Old 07-09-2004, 19:46   #2233
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Man, I need to twist off! ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

I just found out there is a drink limit too, Can't put up a case of beer in your post.

Old 07-10-2004, 14:40   #2234
VN350X10

tech help here....

;c(party ball);c(party ball);c(party ball)

how much you need ?????????

u.a.
Old 07-10-2004, 14:53   #2235
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Hmmm, not to bad. Does the dungeon crew employ anybody with enough computer savy to create a Keg smiley?

Old 07-17-2004, 09:05   #2236
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman
Does the dungeon crew employ anybody with enough computer savy to create a Keg smiley?
Bull, please forgive my tardiness in responding to your administrative inquiry. The G29/G33 sand removal operation has demanded most of my available time; I think you will agree that keeping them mellow and content is a vital mission in the 10-Ring purpose in life.

Creating a keg smiley is indeed a noble action, but, curiously enough, the Dungeon Crew is disallowed from doing so! The Joint Penthouse/Dungeon Operational Responsibility Allocation Protocols SPECIFICALLY limit the Dungeon Crew activity in the "Beer" category classification to the lowly servile areas of logistics, encompassing finding suppliers of the brands desired by the exalted 10-Ring membership, accepting delivery from these suppliers, paying the invoices received from these suppliers, proper temperature control of the product, distribution of the product within the 10-Ring facility, and proper removal of the bottles, steins, boots, etc., when the inebriated 10-Ringers (pardon my redundancy) have completed consumption of the product. All CREATIVE aspects of the Beer Operation are specifically reserved to the Penthouse residents! Creation of so noble an artifact as a beer keg smiley must therefore be reserved to the Penthouse faithful, lest the karmic harmony of the 10-Ring Facility be disrupted.

To have the Dungeon Crew implement a beer keg smiley would require an amendment to the aforementioned protocols; this would be difficult to obtain. Such an amendment would have to be approved by a role-call vote in a formal 10-Ring Board Meeting. Such a vote would require the 10-Ring Board to have a SOBER quorum present at the actual time of the vote. This, I think you will agree, would be an enormous impediment to such an approval.
Old 07-17-2004, 11:54   #2237
VN350X10

"Sober Quorum"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Samurirabbi make big funny, no?

u.a. ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;c
Old 07-18-2004, 13:46   #2238
Bullman
Ahhhhhhh, Bach

Quote:
Originally posted by samurairabbi
Bull, please forgive my tardiness in responding to your administrative inquiry. The G29/G33 sand removal operation has demanded most of my available time; I think you will agree that keeping them mellow and content is a vital mission in the 10-Ring purpose in life.
It is quite alright, I realize the importance of a keg smiley, which really is a luxury I can do without, is small compared to such a project as the sand removal operation. I have noticed lately here in the dungeon when I do see you (you have been making yourself pretty scarce) you appear to be somewhat haggard. We wouldn't want you to over do it now, so if you need any help...... please feel free to call upon us, you know, engineer, uncle albert, joey, and mongo and of course, myself. We would be more than happy to help you in anyway possible;f

Old 07-18-2004, 20:12   #2239
G33
CLM Number 296
Re-Assigned

Hi!
(G29 is just dead on her feet...)
;z

But as the hairdresser once said, "Honey, I can tease all your ends!"
So back to spanking Da Rabbi.
;a ;a ;a

"I'd wager G would waterboard a salmon."--tous

"...those without swords can still die upon them." --Eowyn
G33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 21:41   #2240
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullman I have noticed lately here in the dungeon when I do see you ... you appear to be somewhat haggard. We wouldn't want you to over do it now, so if you need any help...... please feel free to call upon us, you know, engineer, uncle albert, joey, and mongo and of course, myself. We would be more than happy to help you in anyway possible
Quote:
Originally posted by G33

So back to spanking Da Rabbi.
Bull, I appreciate your concern about my welfare, but the haggard appearance you have noted is in no way objectionable to me. The Python gang expressed it best: "I don't WANT to be rescued!" If this circumstance changes, I would, of course, welcome the distinguished 10-Ring assistance you have offered, but ... ... ... don't hold your breath.

Tags
moved to page, retardis revival